Would you go gay once to see what its like if no one would ever find out and you had 0 reprecutions

Would you go gay once to see what its like if no one would ever find out and you had 0 reprecutions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes!

Probably and I would prob realize it's better because I wouldn't have to put up with a woman's (((emotions)))

But ur already gay and if you stay gay thats degenerate. Only one night only gay flings are alt right and based af

>no one would ever find out and you had 0 reprecutions
Checkmate God

awesome!

reported!

>Not wanting a big natural titty in your mouth

No way fag!

Dick sucking is hot...even for straight guys

I would kill a gay once to see what its like if no one would ever find out and there were 0 repercussions.

Nope

based

Why not both?
>homonecrophilia

no cause im not a faggot

>if no one would ever find out and you had 0 reprecutions
i'd know, that's more than enough not to be a faggot

No more than I'd let an angry pitbull chew on my nutsack just once.

I wouldn't go gay, because I'm straight, although I'd be willing to experiment just to see what certain things feel like
>rubbing dicks against one another
>rubbing the tips of our penises together
>cumming inside of each other's foreskin
>anal
>kissing
>laying flat on top of the other guy
>rubbing our pecs together
That's pretty much it

I've always wondered what cum tastes like but everytime I decide to taste my own after I bust a nut that kinky fog in my head clears and I'm like NOPE

That's gay

user i hate to break it to you but you're gay

You gay nigga.

It's gay in the sense that it is sexual Intercourse between two men, but expirmenting doesn't make both parties gay

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw

Bust it in your mouth and be quick about swallowing.

>gay once
No, and gay is permanent. Obviously.

>Would you go gay once to see what its like

Would pack the fudge of OP's dad.
>Again

no because im not attracted to men. if i was i would already be gay.

I know it's not gay to fuck a dude, right? Oh wait..

I forgot to mention this, I wouldn't mind tasting a guy's semen. How can we expect women to pleasure us when we do not know what it feels like to be on their end?

I think this could help me get more pleasure

You don't have to suck dick in order to know you're getting good head or not.

No. There are already no repercussions and I'm not gay. Most men are weak including webm related, so why not jam a clam and make a baby?

would you eat shit if no one found out?

Sometimes I want to hatefuck 10/10 femboys or super flamey faggots like Milo when he's doing really cringey shit but it's more of a power kink than a gay thing.

I wouldn't experiment with any gay stuff but I'd pop that guy's penis in my mouth just to experience the flavour

does this apply to sucking a dogs dick too
if so, then yes :)

Lmao ok dude

>Would you fuck a goat once to see what its like if no one would ever find out and you had 0 reprecutions.

no. i can have anal sex with a woman if i want ass sex and there is no extra set of dick and balls in the way.