All Christians are cuc

>all Christians are cuc..
>all Lutherans are faggo..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jānis_Vanags

>"Now homosexuals are recognized as a minority so in principle after them pedophiles may also be recognized as a minority", Vanags was recently quoted as saying in the dailyRīgas Balss. He is also quoted as saying, "What we could actually say to our brothers and sisters who are in this homosexual orientation, is that they're welcome to receive all that the Gospel means for the church, but we cannot accept their homosexual relationships as a normal alternative to marriage"

>Archibishop Vanags has been criticised for his perceived homophobia, particularly when he deposed (defrocked) 36-year-old pastor Maris Sants from Holy Orders. Sants was known for ministering to AIDS patients, but Archbishop Vanags deposed the priest “due to his promotion of a tolerant attitude to homosexuality'

>Vanags is seen as a conservative on theological or moral issues and opposeswomen's ordination. He also opposes abortion, euthanasia and encourages homosexual people to be chaste.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Orthodox_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for pagan butthurt

>wanting homosexuals not to sin makes you a non-cuck
Why are you chricucks all so deluded?

>Protestant

Doesn't matter, he is going to hell.

Its certainly not cucked.

>meanwhile the pope licks niggerfeet

Not wanting homosexuals to be seen as a normal thing and trying to ban them from the church isn't deluding

There are those among the Protestants who pull them back towards the one true church. This man is one of them, clearly.

They are placed among the lost flocks deliberately by God, and he has administered mercy to them in accordance with their special ministry.

We need to have more traditional pastors in leadership positions. We need the Church to be strong so that way we can deal with the twin threats of decadence and idolatry

>lost flocks
user., it seems like your maps might need some re-adjustment...

Looks like he means business.

Sadly only 7% of the nation actively practices Christianity

Are you Orthodox, Latvia bro?

Most of Latvians are Lutheran, the Latvians living in Latgale are Catholic and the Russians living here are orthodox.

I consider myself Lutheran.

Oh, I was under the impression there was a Latvian Orthodox Church. Guess I'm just retarded then, never mind.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Orthodox_Church

There is, but it's just Russians living in Latvia.

Based Archbishop Vanags!
I met him like 10 years ago when he was visiting the US. Good to see Latvia doing the conservative Lutheran thing. Don't pal around with the Scandinavian state churches or the EKD and ELCA. SELK and LCMS are your true brothers.

Thankfully mostly of the nation think like Vanags

>Sadly
what, we idolizing foreign influence now?

>opposes abortion, euthanasia
Dropped.

I bet he loves niggers too. Why do you faggots act like opposing faggotry makes someone based? They are still cucked in every other way.

Fuck off larper. Latvians haven't been pagan for hundreds of years. Lutheranism elevated us from illiterate farmers to a literate group of society

Pretty sure technology like the printing press and cheap paper did that, not a religion centered on worshiping Jews.

OY VEY BAD GOY!

The Catholic church was an elitist German entity in Latvia. When lutheranism came in they took on the mission to "educate" the locals. Lutheran German priests created literal Latvian language and composed the first Latvian dictionary. Lutheran churches and priests started educating Latvian children and the people as a whole, while catholics sat in their churches jerking each other off in Latin.

Leave gays alone you fucking zealot.

A pyre a day keeps the gays in a tray

beisotais vanags