Are virgins really better than sexually experienced women?

Are virgins really better than sexually experienced women?

Their meat tastes better

not really but its nice when they whimper

no. they blow your dick until you tell them blowjob is a misnomer.

the sex is bad and awkward but you just know she will never forget you :^)

Better at what

It helps to have something in common

Not many people forget their rapists.

Kys

Heh. My first blowjob the girl literally sucked on the end of my dick. Like she was trying to suck on a milkshake. It hurt like hell and bruised my dickhead. I had to explain to her that "sucking dick" doesn't mean actually sucking.

As hookups, no. As waifus, yes.
Sluts and slut defenders like to argue that sluts know what they're doing, but you can just teach a virgin. Having multiple sex partners legitimately fucks with women's psyche OP. Makes it harder for them to form bonds with future mates.

Pernavirgins are abominations and failed men. They belong in the psych ward

Virgins don't deserve sympathy most of them are sexual deviants they are into anime or ponies or some other weird shit. Also nearly all of them have mental issues and have weak genes they are deformed ugly dumb effeminate etc

W. What does it mean then?

Is a new car better than a crashed one?

Shit yeah, you can actually convince them that you don't have a baby dick

Ladies,
Date all the bad boys you want, go crazy on the bad boys and get them completely out of your system. Then, when you're ready to settle down and find your emotional rock we'll be waiting for you.

The fuck if I will

They're better because you know 50 kilometers of dick didn't stuff her hole.

BAsed!

>that flag
>eugenics are only legit in our arguments

You should know better than to reply to obvious bait.

No, but training the virgin, and showing her the pleasures of her own body is the best thing ever.

virgin girl will leave you to play the field of dicks.

what you really want is a chick that had one really horrible relationship and save her from it.

those stay forever.

Not based at all.
The more sexual partners a woman has had, the more likely she is to be a terrible wife.
There have been studies done on this.

this is the only way
it's the perfect marriage

>waiting for a BBC tilled cavern so you can give it your paychecks while it begrudgingly lets you churn the butter with your microdick while she's BLACKED out on oxy

He is right to some degree however dubbing all virgins to be inferior gened deviant retards is a stretch and it really spreads butter on my bread when I see a libshit flag poster using eugenics as an argument while they are trying to dub everything a social construct. Its mental gymnastics with dissonance on top I just couldn't help myself.

>Those go back to fuck their ex on a regular basis

>the sex is bad and awkward

This is 100% your fault. It's your job to set the mood, make them feel comfortable and do all the foreplay and fucking. Sex is really for the man, the woman just partakes.

I wouldn't expect a bunch of timid 20 somethings to look at it this way though, most of you weak faggots are looking for a manic pixie dream girl to save you.

Virginity won't last but hopefully your marriage will.

white bitches cannon resist the superior BBC!

Sexbots > biocunts

ahh yes the eternal cannibalistic jew

i am not suprised

can not

Autism. Both posts were obviously jokes.

i also want to know

or is this another scientific discovery made by
t. professor amburgerica ?

Posts like that really just reflect badly on yourself.
Stoopid britmongrel.

It's not just mental, it's biological and hormonal. That's why there's now a wave of 26-30 year old "empowered women" who are going to be alone for the rest of their lives and can't form pair bonds with the men that ARE stupid enough to shack up with them.

there are no virgin women

EVERY girl has been blacked before she is 18
NO EXCEPTIONS

Ignore slide threads and get in here.

LOL I be really out here cacklin at you white homos! Talkin like u Kno! But you ain't Kno! 20k on my wrist. When the last time u had cabbage soup? Never. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is!

>Makes it harder for them to form bonds with future mates.
I'm genuinely curious on how much harder.

im a virgin but 2bh i think im already ruined for marriage. im into some weird shit, and my cute shyness has become neurotic hostility

Yes.

that is the thpicql state of the white boi.
this is why their women seek out HUGE BLACK COCKS

eh, it sucks when they are timid

it's never your fault princess, keep reminding yourself that

We need a eugenics program for omega males weeaboos bronies and all the other manchildren. Again virgins don't deserve sympathy they are the bottom 10% of men. They are ugly autistic entitled and angry

>Canada

What does it mean? Just like wetting the dick with her mouth?

>Are virgins really better than sexually experienced women?
In bed? No. As wife material, or even girlfriend material? Obviously.

The more sexual partners a woman has had, the less likely she is to stay married. I mean, it's pretty obvious, really. There is something wrong with a woman if she's fucked more than two or three guys in her life, ever.

The double standard exists for a reason. Men are supposed to inseminate as many women as possible. Women are supposed to be discriminating. A woman who has had many partners is a terrible choice for a partner.

Virgin=cant be pregnant with others man child. But tben G*d invented DNA testing

Massaging a dick with their mouth apparently.

>into some weird shit
This is a girl, right? If so you're probably talking chiefly about rape and abuse right? Despite what the VAST majority of society tells you, even pol, this is natural. Read THE METAPHYSICS OF SEX by the genius Julius Evola and you'll be more comfortable in your sexuality because you'll understand it better.
The way I most commonly fuck is to build up a lot of hostile but sexual tension with a girl over time and then one day let it loose and literally violently rape her (every quality girl has a boyfriend and will say no no no no). Every time the girl cums herself senseless and wonders at herself and won't leave me alone after; I ignore them because I know it can't be replicated as satisfactorily as that first initial shock. But this only works if there is already intense attraction and you're "taking" her, knowing she wants it, not if you're some undesirable faggot weirdo.
Anyway, read that book.

if you remove the degenaracy and restore stability to community , this problem will fix itself with the return of family values and the importance of the family unit.

im impressed at his confidence and fluidity but i maintain my point -- as a virgin myself, i can see why no one would want a virgin.

Yes, virgin women are the best. Why do you think they've been coveted so much throughout the entire history of civilization?

The hymen is a thing of beauty because it's what separates sluts from respectable virginal maidens. If a woman has no hymen it's a sign that she's gone through the "slut phase" sometime during her teenage years. Maybe she fucked twenty guys, maybe she fucked two hundred guys, maybe she just fucked one guy one time, whatever the number is, the only guarantee is this: the number is higher than zero.

You want to date a woman with no hymen? Okay. You want to pump and dump a woman with no hymen? Go for it. But marriage? Rethink what you're doing. You will never share that beautiful moment where you break your girlfriend's hymen, where she grips you tightly and grits her teeth and flexes her abs as you slowly break her membrane. You will never have that, because she chose to be Becky Spread-Eagle back at sophomore homecoming.

t. yankee omega virgin from puahate.com using a japanese proxy so he can access a manga reader

Propably yes, a 16-18 yo pussy is the best pussy a man can get

Virgin detected
I love getting my dick sucked. Suck it hard bitch.

Throughout history only 70% of men of each generation reproduced. There is nothing wrong with ugly men not having sex.

This. Also, a virgin partner will obviously get better with time. They will try to please you, they won't be broken goods and frankly when they do some kinky shit yoh don't have to think about which of her exes taught her that.

In the long time, they are much better companions, and they will learn your preferences in and out - and it will be NATURAL to them.

AY YO

>16
they’re already roasties by that point though...

ye

YES
Don't believe the >sexual compability< meme.
Your penis was designed to be compatible with every vagina by default.
Everything else, especially fun and enjoyment, comes from trust, which comes from marriage and knowing your girl has not been / is not plowed by countless other men.

DO NOT believe in the lie of "sex life".
DO NOT believe in the paradoxal lie of "sexual self-determination"

Having regular intercourse with strangers will damage your soul and turn you into a hollow zombie.

Don't believe me? Take a careful look on the attitudes of people down at bottom, and attitudes of people who hold positions of power and responsibility.

>being this insecure
I got a big dick senpai and I know how to use it. I may be forced to settle for a whore but she won't be a dissatisfied whore.
And I'm no saint either. I mean really do I deserve a virgin after banging sluts.
When you are sitting their watching tv together and she is feeling playful and starts sucking your dick you arent gonna care about the past.

Married to a virgin. This is a lie.

Women don't need experience, retard. This is a whore meme.

>Grrrr! I can't use reason and evidence against him so I'll just call him names!
Toasty roastie spotted.

For what? For one night fuck? Hell no. For marriage? Hell yes.

This guy gets it

If you never kissed or had sex with a woman you should not have the right to vote or make any kind of serious decisions.

It shows you're a failure at life and can't do something as simple as being desirable to the opposite sex.

Literally every single of your ancestors managed to get laid so this long chain lead to you failing at it like a complete fucking loser.

No excuse is sufficient for a failure of this magnitude.