American beauty protrays that men who dont like gays are homosexuals themselves

>american beauty protrays that men who dont like gays are homosexuals themselves
>actor who plays the cuck who accepts gay turns out to be gay

Cucks: 0
Sickcunts: 1

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/amphtml/adambvary/kevin-spacey-comes-out-as-a-gay-man-after-sexual-misconduct
reddit.com/r/news/comments/79lg8f/kevin_spacey_comes_out_as_gay_apologizes_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he was accused of sexual assault, he is trying to spin it in his favour. By saying " I am gay. I am the victim. The hard life of a gay man", he tries to deter the attention from the accusation to "I am the victim". He's pretty smart - You have to give him that

kevin spacey came out years ago.

So gays are pedos just like the christians warned us?

>accusations from 30 years ago
>make statement confirming guilt
I thought jews were good lawyers. Wtf?

I don't even pay attention to Hollywood shit and I knew he was gay. Why is everyone pretending this is news? Just to make the story about him being heroic instead of being a molester?

He's not gay, he's a pedophile.

is he gay or just LARPing as a gay?

Well he tried to sexually assault a dude, so...

>kevin did you molest that kid?
>
>
>I'M GAY
>brave..........powerful, bravo kev

Seriously. Spacey did the smartest thing in pseudo coming out, everyone in the business already knew he loves the cock.

he said he's been bi throughout his life but now he "chooses" to live as a gay man.

I thought homosexuality wasn't a choice but now they're telling us that it is.

So much for "born that way", huh?

South Park mocked this idea.

And now here we are.

how is this news?
A lot of people knew he is gay.

Mark Foley was a rabidly anti-gay Florida Congressman, but in reality he was giving teenagers blow jobs.

Whats going to be most hilarious is the two camps that will likely form; the LBG guys and girls who find sexual assault abhorrent, and the group who’ll defend his actions because he’s an oppressed gay multimillionaire

also I’m secretly hoping this is Weinstein 2.0 and millions of accusations come forward. The cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics that’ll be on display from Hollywood will be delicious

I hope Hollywood fucking falls apart at the seams, completely fucked up world they live in

Is he? Almost no one is falling for it.

Except it's not working. Everyone sees through it

So then why weren't articles about Weinstein titled "Harvey Weinstein declares he lives life as a heterosexual man."

No one that thinks rationally is falling for it, but he’s targeting the vocal virtue signallers who will take his side as a victim because he’s gay, and thus the overall victim.

Remember; Hillary was the “progressive candidate for equality” that only got on board with gay marriage about 4 years ago, called black men super predators, branded 25% of America racist BUT because she was a woman, thus a historical victim of the patriarchy, that didnt matter because she was the bigger victim

This. Suddenly he's given sympathy despite raping little boys by the bakers dozen. He should be strung up.

The other piece of this story is Spacey was good buddies with Jefferey Epstein. You can bet Spacey was getting his hands on little boy ass on the kike's island.

>ywn be molested by a gay hollywood hot shot

actually feels pretty good

>implying he wasn't a faggot plant to discredit the anti-gay movement.

jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, kevin spacey... the clintons's close entourage.

This. He never talked about it but everyone already knew he was gay loooong ago

Give it time

Man comes out as gay just as the Pedophilia net is falling around him in a massive act of damage control, hoping that when more people come out about the fact he sexually abused them, that he can play the Oppression sympathy card and claim they are only saying it because of Bigoted intolerant views about homosexuals. He will claim that it is the current year and that anyone who says he molested them is doing so because of a right wing agenda to make homosexuals look bad.

Screencap this, lads.

But you could go on Twitter right now and see that even most SJW are shitting on him.

buzzfeed.com/amphtml/adambvary/kevin-spacey-comes-out-as-a-gay-man-after-sexual-misconduct

That vertical even left out the last stage:

> I had sex with a dog

True story.

the kid wasnt prepubescent therefore he aint a pedo.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/79lg8f/kevin_spacey_comes_out_as_gay_apologizes_to/
>even plebbit isn't falling for this shit
Are the tides turning?

I think this will end up exposing Hollywood and then political elites. Aka Podesta bros.
Ppl keep saying "Watch Huma today"

>declares I like it up my ass

why.jpg

Why are so many gays pedo?

being attracted to prepubescent kids is not the same as being attracted to pubescent men. also being attracted to a 14-year-old is more likely ephebophilia in most cases (depending on the level of maturation)

>Watch Huma today
Why?

Spacey has been renowned for buying art in the bay AREA, and then trying to fuck the artists. I guess if you can please him good he will come by your annual shows and throw cash around.

they want to take their anal virginity

>clicking Buzzfeed link

Not today Satan

Compare this to the Christian progression, it's why I'm not longer an Atheist.

It was such a barefaced deflection that even they can't help but recognize it for what it was.
GG Hollywood, the Polanski chickens have finally come home to roost.

probably because they were molested as children themselves which not only turned them gay but also pedophilic.