Does this exist?

Wanna kill myself today. Where can I buy this?

Pic is No Country for Old Men

Other urls found in this thread:

jerryhunt.org/kill.htm
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073809000498
youtube.com/watch?v=jBfygUiS50g
youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You live here you can buy a gun for much cheaper.

ill send you one, send me your card details, address and a fresh picture of your boipussi for the purchase.

Uh find a slaughter house.

But like the first poster said a gun would be cheaper.

buy a bb gun cartridge and chew on it.
it will literally blow your mind

they're called captive bolt

It's a cattle gun.
You live in the US just pop on down to your local WalMart and buy a shotgun.

They don't actually operate as depicted in the movie (via projectile).

They actually a retracting bolt that basically cracks your skull open and it might not penetrate your brain enough to kill you so instantly, leaving you in a vegetative state for who knows how long.

Be a man and jump out of a plane, fag.

use carbon monoxide instead you nigger
park your car in the carage, close other windows or ventilations and keep the engine going, you'll pass out for life one way or the other
or lock yourself in and inhale a coal in your bathroom

It operates the same way as you described but was modified. We are led to believe by Chigurh's displays of serious improvisational abilities that he would be capable of such a thing, like his shotgun's silencer.

>Wanna kill myself today.
why, op? whats wrong?

or you can stuff a mini power generation/genset inside your house or simply using the heater and as always shut the windows, doors and ventilations tight!

>silencer
>bird-shot

..right..

Where in the movie is it depicted as a projectile?

Also fuck off to /r9k/ OP you faggot. Saged.

Most modern cars cant kill you that way anymore.

jerryhunt.org/kill.htm

This is the best way to go.

Whatever is bothering you, I hope you reconsider. No one gets out of this life alive after all, user.

Find a train platform an express train gos past without slowing down.

step of the platform in front of the express train.

it's that simple.

no fuckup with knots, no under dosing the drugs, no chance you'll be revived and live life in shame or as a potato.

People that cant do it right the first time are just whiny, attention seeking faggits. dont be that guy.

Please don't kill yourself OP. However if you insist please livestream it

>OP say's he wants to off himself
>anons discussing captive bolts and modifications
>only one person asks OP what's wrong
Faggot?

Why not just sky dive no shoot?

>don't be that guy

>Where in the movie is it depicted as a projectile?

..in just about every scene it's used, and it's described in detail via the novel.

You can see a dark colored stud in the wound each time, blocking the downpour of blood that would happen should it have been the retracting bolt.

You wouldn't be the first to do this:

>Planned complex suicide by penetrating captive-bolt gunshot and hanging: Case study and review of the literature

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073809000498

Listen to this song. It will make you feel better!

youtube.com/watch?v=jBfygUiS50g

you know full well you cant just hire a plane and 'go jumping'

you have to join a club, do x amount of jumps tandem (GAY) and then work on your licence for solo dive.

might aswell tell the kid to fly his airliner into a building.

it is never a projectile in the movie...
it comes out and then retracts back in

Woah.. Nice find, m8.

Trips don't lie!

Checked!

Don't do it fuck your problems you don't owe anyone shit Iive for yourself and let your life be a giant fuck you to everyone

Did we watch the same movie? It was a retracting bolt in the one I saw

And miss all the happenings this week? Stick around a little longer!

Before you do it, watch the first season Rick and Morty, at least have a few good lulz before. Maybe it'll change your mind as well

Thats some pretty impressive thinking, surprised they didn't have a second failsafe.

"The free bolt stunner is used for the emergency, in-the-field euthanasia of large farm-animals that cannot be restrained. It differs from a true captive bolt gun in that the projectile is not retractable; it is similar in operation to a powder-actuated nail gun or conventional firearm."

Considering how unconventional he is..

Yeah it exists. I've knocked over 50,000 head of cattle with one over my career. Few thousands horses and camels too. You have to slit the throat after its done, that way is NOT in any way a kill shot. I have a had a few cows jump back and run through the kill floor like a horror movie.
>t. Slaughterman/Boner/Slicer

Take a private flight to a location and just fucking jump. lol I always thought that would a hell of a way to go or a high dose of Heroin since I've never done it but people shouldn't kill them selves. It is a selfish act and shitty. When you do that you're telling everyone that knows you they aren't worth shit to live for even yourself. That is how I look at it.

Dude, fuck your ass to death, stream it.

>DON'T TREAD ON ME! IT'S MY LIFE TO LIVE!
>IT'S SELFISH TO MAKE DECISIONS PERTAINING TO YOUR OWN LIFE THOUGH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSIDER HOW WHAT YOU DO WILL IMPACT OTHERS!

By far, the largest single method of suicide in the US is people renting handguns at ranges, and shooting themselves.

Cheap, quick, and easy.

Not really; you can sneak a blade on you to cut-off whatever harnesses are between you, your handler, and your chute; or take him with you by cutting his chute as well.

Drugs is a much better way to go.

Stop projecting.

I would think they're trained somehow to be able to deal with possibly suicidal people. Or maybe not.

Nigger are you retarded? That almost never happens. And there are easier ways to go about it

I've had two friends of mine kill themselves and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss them.

Get one of these and some crystal weed. Most peacefull way to pass out

>Close Supervision

I'm not projecting as I have never seen any reason suicide should be viewed as some "selfish terrible act". In fact the entire post was specifically stating that the concept of suicide being selfish is fucking stupid because it shouldn't even matter as that shouldn't have any relevance to making decisions about your personal life.

umm thats a light saber sweetie

You're actually retarded if you believe this is the go to suicide method.

>handguns

Stop this meme. Handguns are terrible for killing yourself unless you know EXACTLY where to aim. Anywhere else is tomato territory.

>Charlottsville.webm

It's not a projectile in the movie dumbass

Just get a gun and do it you idiot

Have you had two friends blow their brains out? Or another friend who stabbed himself a bunch but lived?

Same mate. Two friends. One hung himself (jailtime coming up), other was lifelong friend... His suicide hurt hard and it still does. I shut myself away from pretty much everyone after that. Retreated into my music. He took the Helium Hoody and it was maybe 16-20 hours before I found him. The Helium had extracted EVERY molecule of oxygen out of his body and he was as bluer than Yondu from GotG. His dog was moaning at his door, like 1000 scribbled notes everywhere with one final one which me and the mates all read. Physical pain, Anxiety and loss of hope got the best of him. The hardest part that gets me sometimes is, do I mourn the friend I lost or hate the cunt that killed him. I don't hate him, but I hate what he did.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073809000498
> The victim after putting a ceiling fixed rope around his neck shot himself in the head (occipital region) with a Kerner captive-bolt gun.
>shot himself in the back of his own head

I tread'ed faggot! Wut you gonna do?

youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs

>suicidal

>not going to fight against ISIS

What's the worst that could happen? You die? So what, that's what you wanted, but instead now you are blessed by GOD for fighting against muhammedian satanists, you might even get Muslim lol pussy before you die.

Shit, why is everyone so pathetic. This is what happens when people who no passions, no personality, they have nothing to die for an die for nothing.

>Where can I buy this?
it's a fucking oxygen tank and a pop valve hooked up to a lever

jesus christ americans are fucking inept

they literally have those at gas stations here for refilling car and bike tires

im 100% positive my life will end in suicide; im just not sure when. just thought id let you know, and soothe myself by articulating this thought instead of keeping it bottled up

Yes.

Anyway, I fail to see the relevancy of the question or personal experiences in the context of the discussion. How does someone else being sad and having hurted booboo feelings relate to the fact human beings should have full freedom in making personal life decisions that aren't very directly taking away the same freedoms from someone else (making someone sad is not direct, it's an indirect peripheral issue as well as all the problems that person may end up with due to it, MURDERING someone else is direct). Selfishness is not a valid argument against ANY choices a person could possibly make about ANYTHING, let alone in a situation where the person will face no societal repercussions for it anyway.

You can tell me a billion sob stories but absolutely none will be from the mouth of a dead man, so I don't really have any response to your memeing and anecdotes beyond that.

theyre made out of this shit called "metal" -- i know americans are unfamiliar with the stuff, but it'll chip your teeth real bad if you try to chew it.

You are a troll so you don't have friends so I know you're lying.

Gotchu senpai

Point to the part where I "trolled" and didn't provide a valid argument, also make sure not to forget where you used some sort of 9gag meme to respond to me.

If you kill yourself you are a big selfish pussy and a bitch to leave all the people that know and love you behind. The amount of hurt you feel vs. what it does to everyone you know doesn't add you're piece of shit for even thinking it and not doing things to improve your life and happiness or others. A fucking true waste!

What if you live alone, have no friends, no family and the only """"friends""" you have are work colleagues that you barely talk to and never talk to outside of work?

Why would you want to kill yourself?

I tread'ed faggot! What you gonna do kill your self?

paremedic here, i know this is a b8 thread but...

dont use that shit, first of all its not 100% death secure.
you will prob fuck it up and end up suffering for hours if not days untill you die.
if not you get found and treated and live the rest of your life as a cripple becouse you self lobotomized yourself.

Don't kill yourself faggot.
Go to church, to the range and to the gym, we need every body for the race war.

Except if you're a nigger, then please KYS but take some others niggers or spics with you please

No, the amount of hurt I feel from you utterly destroying me vs. what it does to everyone I know doesn't add.

Then you need to get a social hobby. Instant friends plus whatever. Don't fucking kill yourself. A lot of times its over females its so fucking dumb oh and did I mention selfish and lame.

Name of girl user ??

>A lot of times its over females
i hate modern men so much. everything most men do these days is over women. it's weak. utterly weak. literally self-imposed slavery. honestly, if your "depression" is over women or lack of pussy, please do kill yourself. the world will only improve without your white knighting.

How have I destroyed you are you fucking nuts or insane. Why kill yourself. That is bad thought process. You have to change from with in. Exercise and maybe get a hobby that you're into that involves other people. There are ways to have fun and meet people. You have to work on yourself to build up confidence but don't let you head swell just your heart. Be

SIG

SIG

SIG

1 post by OP ID why are the bait faggots alive?

>The mortality rate of head injuries by slaughterer’s guns is around 60% and depends primarily on the location and penetration
of the bolt into the brain [15,21,22]. Generally these injuries cause an immediate loss of consciousness and if no vital structures are damaged (major blood vessels, brain stem) late death, usually due to infection complications, or survival with medium-high grade of handicap occurring.

>Cardiac and respiratory centers (midbrain, medulla and pons) were not damaged. This means that after the shot, the victim was still alive and, as demonstrated by the acute pulmonary emphysema, by the skin and muscular hemorrhages of the hanging mark as well as by the presence of Simon’s hemorrhages [25], the death was caused by strangulation.

Bolt guns are a terrible way to kill yourself or someone else. The bolt can't to tumble like a bullet would so it just puts a neat cylindrical hole in the brain, leaving the victim at great risk of surviving with a disability.

>also OP should see a psychiatrist and sort himself out

wtf anons how about NOT helping him kill himself?

kill yourself faggot

you can kys aswell,fag

kiwis are too pure for this world

Please don't do it, friendo.

I know it feels like the word is a cold and awful digital place but there is still a golden hue of hope burning like a candle, yours is still there smouldering but it needs re-igniting. Fir trees are beautiful and you should start there. You have a lot more than you think to offer this world and you will always be more loved than you realise.

Wait for Nov 4 !! And take as many as you can with you.

I know mate, I know.
You two fuck right off, no one convinces NZ to kill himself except me... So stop being a fair of flogs.

Fuck off

Just did a reverse search. It’s Anya Song

AHHHHH

OP just use a .22 for chrissakes, it'll tumble and bounce around your skull scramble your brain into blood jelly, not this terrifying cow pole shit

>literally the who's who of failed states

Fucking edgelord pieces of shit.

Or just do heroin/fentanyl like that other guy said, go out super happy and relaxed

Get raped?

we're trying to help him ok?

Hey, potatonigger, cut the moralfagging.
We both know that throwing a tantrum will not stop this pile of shit from braining himself.
You should take a visit to Reddit.

Cpap mask helium

Yet to meet an object an American couldn't eat.
It's why kinder eggs are illegal there

You quit the moralfagging too. I'm surprised that you're not suicidal too, considering how 2/3rds of your country is missing.

Can I have your btc? Oh wait. Suicide probably means no coiner.

Use a linear accelerator.
Or better yet, don't.
We need people with nothing to lose in the storm.
Get to lowest point, appreciate your life has closure, become fearless, gain new hope.

Agreed Dingo.

>Use a linear accelerator.
t. person who has never worked with electricity in his life and is just regurgitating memes from /k/