Do shitskins really believe that they are beautiful or do they push the "forced white beauty standards" because of...

Do shitskins really believe that they are beautiful or do they push the "forced white beauty standards" because of inferiority complex?

desu, most of them look disgusting to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCWEU23iVYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everybody wants to be white

Both. They have their beauty standards from nurture and then there's the beauty standard in nature (as in, attributes pretty much everybody instinctively responds to with attraction) which is most commonly met by whites. Shitskin beauty behaves a lot like you thinking you're awesome at chess and immediately joining a championship after one game your grandfather let you win, if you catch my drift.

Brown here
This

The single biggest selling beauty product in Thailand last year wasn’t lipstick or eyeliner. It was skin bleach.

Doesn't skin tone in Thailand vary by region?

>Do shitskins really believe that they are beautiful or do they push the "forced white beauty standards" because of inferiority complex?
Someone just got turned down by a brown chick

They feel inferior. I've known a lot of chinks and poos and yes - they really do feel inferior and the NO.1 THING they lust after is a blonde babe.

Can you give a clearer analogy?

THIS

It's about looking white -- though not behaving as white people.

This is exactly why white people here in Mexico don't intermarry with caca skins. Is not only about the looks, it's protecting what little remains of civilized war of doing things.

They'll do whatever they possibly can to look white. But it has never been only about skin color, and they never get it -- it's way of life, IQ, etc. You can't forge the latter with beauty products (like someone mentioned here), and such.

Pic very related.

They think they're hot as fuck until they meet us, then learn otherwise but can't lose "face" before the other shitskins that worship them for looking slightly less like a shaven bonobo, wilted space alien, diarrhea-colored Warcraft goblin or swarthy man-goat than most of those.

I'm shitskin from marroco live un France I prefer latina white are so boring arrogant and and un bed latina spanish italiens are thé best

You mean you're a filthy nigger that should fuck off back to the shithole he came from

Yes white women are so boring and dumb.......stay away from them and have all the Gouke and Spic pussy you want my spear chucking friend!

White girls pussy smells like a dead animal also.

So anyone who lusts after blondes are inferior? Brunettes are better anyway.

they seem arrogant, cause they don't want to talk to you.

I'd totally fuck a black woman. Can't see myself having one as a gf or wife though.
They can be waay more sexy than a white woman, something about their lips and overall natrual bodyshape

Denying objective beauty is one of the signs of cultural marxism. People everywhere around the world like light skin more than dark skin, and no one is genuinely attracted to turd-looking afro haircuts.

This is totally true. While there may not be a strict image in anyone's mind of what a beautiful woman looks like there is a broader ideal.
Before anyone says, "but what about this ugly white chick, checkmate bigot!", there are hideous examples of every race but the point still stands that European women more closely match the broader ideal for feminine beauty.

I personally find caucasoid features the best looking, especially in women.
Also beautiful are slight asian features as in Khosian tribe.

>i hate white people
>i can only strive in a white country
almonds are now fully activated

S. Cali here.

You can have them, all of them.

Agreed, I'd fuck the living shit out of one if she looked like that. Even some of the ghetto ones are pretty good looking. Literally no basis for a relationship though.

TYL that 50% of black women have an STD.

Strewth

Poor Khosians. Buttfucked by Bantu niggers and the Dutch probably only a little kinder.

Now the Bantu invaders treat SA like it's theirs.

Best looking women are Middle-Eastern. I'm not even memeing. Especially Arab Christians and Persians.

Go Doyers

Isn't like 35% of all women infected with STD's?

problem with black women is 95% of them are ugly as sin and 95% of the more attractive ones are at most mulattos or quadroons

If they truly believed it black men wouldn’t being tryna git wit white bitches

Caucasians and I refuse to be debated on this.

Yeah, but black women skew that stat for all women WAAAAAY up.

beauty is expressed mathematically . fibonacci is seen in nature. when applying proper proportions to the face you come up with a template that can have many variants fitting men and women of all races. some blacks even fit the template. its been sighted many times on this site that samolis have similar skulls to whites

Forget it. Half of them have herpes. Condom won't help you.

>White women lusting for Latino and Black cock

>White men lusting for Asian pussy.

>Hurr Durr white is the most beatiful.

No you dork, there is beauty in every race/culture that may fit an individual (except for abbos).
Only the ignorant that believe TV/Hollywood shows are representations of the be all beauty would think that.

I just don't understand why they're surprised that European countries have Eurocentric standards of beauty?

Fair enough. Circassian women are incredibly beautiful.

>flag
>post

>white women lusting for latino...
AHAHAHAHAH

pedro go to sleep. you have to be up early to farm oranges.

Im iranian and i think i/we look pretty good desu.
the white meme is just something pushed by Hollywood

You think the whole gardener ducking your wife was just a meme? There is some merit to it.

oh well

>pushed by hollywood

Are you fucked?? 70% of americans are white, 70% of leads are white. Thats like saying bollywood is pushing a brown narrative. The only difference is that hollywood is popular world wide. Neck yourself.

>husband not home
>housewife horny
>beaner there every day

Thats a happenstance of right place at the right time IF its even true

From South East Asia, can confirm. Skin bleach products are very popular here

FPBP

lmao why are you so mad

cargo-cult white-yism then basically.

only if she looks like this, if not, btfo

Ive had this argument before thats why. It bakes my noodle why people believe what you said.

FPBP

you can tell this chick is like 5'2"

what gave it away, the short stumpy legs?

>snowniggers
>attractive

the only attractive europeans are meds.

That's the Ideal female bodie.

Only ugly and fat lanky women would disagree.

How do i find myself a pure white girl?

ideal body not height. dont want any dwarf manlet kids.

>wanting some midget as your gf
5'6 and up only pls

I've seen couples in Mexico where the mother is by all intents and purposes a dwarf, while the father is a fucking giant in comparison.
Their offspring was also tall, so there's more to that than just the mother's height.

Correct

can you imagine what it's like being a shitskin LMAO (laughing my ass off)

you're a poojeet, forget about it

>Not waiting a cute small gf to save Gas money and trash around her big bottom.

Lanky women also tend to have flat chest/ass.

>Austria.
Tbh your beer is better than germanys.

you're either a fucking spiclet or a cuckboy who thinks bending over for a bitch 24/7 is A-OK
kys

beautiful = symetrics
also it indicates health ( good teeths, good hair, good skin)

elsas huge roasty cunt gets me rock hard desu

You already bend over for Muhammed, so you might as well.

All kinds of people can be beautiful and you know it. There are beautiful and ugly people in all races. If you deny this you simply are lying.
I don't know about percentages on who are more beautiful or uglier but to say "white people are the only beautiful people, non-whites are ugly, only acceptable ones are the ones with white genes on it" is a lie

do you know how pathetic it sounds when the turd world tries to "banter" the civilized world?

White skin is seen as a sign of beauty in most Asian cultures.

>tfw tall, well built and ghostly pale
>Get hit on and approached constantly and girls asking to take photos with me

Asians are thirsty for white cock, especially if you're really white

inferiority
and germs are not white

true my mom is 5-4, dad is 5-9, im 5-11 and my lil bro is 6-1. my sisters are all 5-6 - 5-8.

It's the same everywhere. Northerners are smarter, paler, and more attractive & southerners are dumber, browner, and uglier.

Unpopular opinion on /pol: We're still all human and should have compassion and respect for each other.

I live in a white country and most women/man are ugly here, medditerranean people looks the best, tan brown hair/eyes, thin traits

that's because the whores you call "women" in your country probably don't feel the need to tell their cucklet spic husbands about getting railed by tall white guys

Tall genes are more dominant right?

Enjoy your lanky/fat freaks my friend.

>white

now that's some tasty midget damage control, thanks for the hearty keks
you should add the part where having a 6'0 gf step on hobbits, is literally the best feeling in the world

>You want your 6'0 freak gf to Fuck hobbits.

What a disgrace to society you are sir.

white women are pretty and I enjoy having sex with them but I would never marry one. Muslim women are obedient and will listen to their husband. Sometimes you have to lose something to gain something.

you really need to improve your english, if you ever hope to make it into united states of mongrels and NOT be a dishwasher

There is nothing wrong with washing dishes, my cucked friend.
I do agree that the US need a cleansing, I'm tires of seeing all these indios/chinks and blacks when I go for a vacation, specially in Hollywood.

This is bullshit. I would love to date a girl that's 5'10 o higher.

Go to Europe, Norway have some of the tallest females you could ever wish for.

/thread

Holy shit this girl is ugly, caked up poo makeup and a face wide as a frying pan.

I think my jungle fever is cured now

>shitskins
Nafris Arabs Brazilians Hebrews
You name it...

porcupines are sick cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=rCWEU23iVYs

I think you can find beauty everywhere. It's extremely rare for me to be attracted to a black woman (1 in 1 million), but there are extremely hot Middle Eastern, East Asian, and Latin/South American women. I wouldn't necessarily say white women are more beautiful. I think the absolute most beautiful woman I've ever seen was Palestinian or Iranian, can't remember which. But it's very rare to find a red head that is as hot as pic related. I'd sell my soul for that any day. Indian and south Asian woman are not attractive at all to me either and if they do look half way decent it's because of skin bleach and 40kg of makeup.

confirmed for doesn't bang

LMAO

The only attribute associated with black women that are attractive are thick lips. Everything hot except those in the picture are traits more common in white and Latino women. That being said, there's something really hot seeing the contrast of a white dick going into the mouth or pussy of a black chick.

90% of all hot blacks are Mulatto's (white/black mixed race) and same goes for almost every exceptional blacks in other categories too. Superior genes shine through and while the skin gets darker everything else gets upgraded in the children.

fuck you you fucking disgusting virgin lol as if any girls of these heights would even look at you.