Which mix of races produces the most favorable offspring?

Which mix of races produces the most favorable offspring?

white woman x based black man

That’s disgusting.

AMWF = best offspring
WMAF = Elliot Rodger

Asian + Hispanic

That thing looks like a dude

white woman x asian man

Japanese dad and Swedish mom (AMWF)

"At just the age of 13years, he received a gold medal at the International Physics Olympiad and the next year he was enrolled into Caltech University which means he commenced his university education at the age of 14years. Furthermore, at only the age of 16years he was already working with NASA on project exploring the possibility of colonizing Mars. Yes, you read correctly! Working with NASA at the age of 16 years! And that’s not all; he got his Ph.D. at 22years old from Princeton. Christopher is known to be an outstanding young cosmologist and astrophysicist whose research ranges from purely theoretical investigations to original data analysis."

White + Slav

Thought that was markiplier

Wrong. Asian "men" are ugly feminine and have tiny dicks

Yes Drumpf!

Aryan + Aryan

Its true Japs and Whites mix well, but I bet youre a dirty chink correct?

Jew + chimpanzee

who are they?

>r/ hapa

WMAF is God tier just abort the males or you might end up with an abomination like Eurasian tiger

human and human makes human.

White and white.

Mixed race people are fucked up looking, but of all the Asians, the Japanese are the only ones genetically capable of some semblance of civility, so if you absolutely must have a bunch of kids with a gook at least make sure it's a Nip island monkey.

Source?

this is true though, I don't know why whites get upset. white male with any non-white female = degeneracy.

Amwf is superior by far

Creates retarded aids stricken hybrid chimp.. congrats

Now KYS

Who makes this garbage?

Mixed people always end up mentally ill. They have no identity and don't know who they belong to.

The superior ALPINE RACE and it's slave race the aryan race

you're just proving his point

Yea sure keep telling yourself that weeb

I would eat szechuan beef out of her asscrack.

White M + White F
Non-White M + White F
Those are the only combinations that work.

Germanic and Anglo

Wmbf
You can't dispute the fact that worth he intelligence and good looks mixed worth he natural raw strength of blacks you create the perfect human. Asians and whites create too beta of humans. Don't let the weebs tell you otherwise

>not wanting a supreme gentleman
we need more Elliot Rodgers, they write the most hilarious manifestos and journals

Brazilian man + Japanese woman.

r/ hapa

nope

>Non-White M + White F
Oh Sven, i wasnt surprised by this at all

Flag cheks out

You asian guys are very effeminate and have low testosterone. You shouldn't be allowed to breed in the first place.

Nigger and rope

Is this a trick question? It's obviously white female + white male from my perspective. If I was black, it would be black female + black male. If I was asian, it would be asian female + asian male.

Stop hating yourself.

She looks like a disgusting roastie.

IF you go for Asian women, then at least take some from Asia. The Asians who grew up in the West suffer from the same delusions like their white counterparts.

>
>>Non-White M + White F
>Oh Sven, i wasnt surprised by this at all

Your post doen't match your flag. What wrong?

British men and Swedish women (serious)
Or
Danish men and British women
Or
Swedish men and Irish women
Or
German women and Norwegian men
Or
Finnish men and Japanese women

They all work.

On average. The Asian men who get to breed with white women are more alpha than the average Asian.

racemixing is an abomination and should be avoided at all costs

that said, hapa girls are cute

I'm Afghan and I used to beat up white bois in school. wh*tes are effeminate pussy's and barely have any body hair.

No they are just rich and they can buy a gold digger wife.

Ok Ahmed whatever you say

Forgot Dutch women and German "men"

Hispanic + Asian Madea this qt.

Among whites it's widespread to shave bodyhair. Especailly among the younger generations. Most grow out of it once they stop obsessing over looks.

Fuck off to /r/eddit

t.beta manlet goatfucker

Amy Chua is "Chinese" to white people, but to Chinese people, she's a degenerate jungle monkey. She bears none of the redeeming facial features associated with Chinese beauty. It's no wonder she's dedicated her life to trolling her own kind. Hope that white guy doesn't rape those poor girls, but he probably does all kinds of creepy shit because he's a creepy shit.