The land of the "free", everyone!

The land of the "free", everyone!

It's an easy way to make money and give to others, donating blood is for plebs. Only thing wrong is you have to wait hours in line to do it because that's what all the crackheads do.

>You are free to sell blood
What's the problem?

We do it for free in Québec, I wish they could pay us, I gave plasma 2 times per month.

I've donated bone marrow before. Easy experience. Some time after donating I was contacted by the person who received my donation, a young woman with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. Apparently it saved her life. She wanted to see a picture of me for some reason. "I want to see the face of the man that saved my life." Reluctantly I sent her a photo and she asked if I wanted to see one of her as well. I declined but she sent one anyway. A fat, beaner, stoner. What a waste of life.

0/10 experience, will never donate any biological materials ever again.

In Soviet Russia plasma donates YOU

america is the land of the free.
jews love free things.

lmao

>universities sell useless diplomas for inflated prices
>use books as thinly veiled extortion scheme

You bark at wrong tree, commie. Hang your professor, who requires you to buy new books, instead of using old ones (or just some PDF, it's fucking 2017).

kikes will use that to prolong their life
don't fucking do it dumb cunts

The PDF costs the same amount of money for absolutely no reason other than kikes being kikes

true, almost happened to me once

> buying PDF's

Come on user. Do you buy movies and music too?

Russia has the right idea on this one. Also the administrative side of college campuses is out of control.

I was born deaf so I can't enjoy either of those. Reading is something that I have always enjoyed so I do purchase books.

>I was born deaf

lol

t. drooling jew. extra shekels for fresh young dick blood!!

“Free” as in “freedom”, not “gibsmedat”.

Books in college are literally a straight up scam. I haven't bought them since first semester freshman year and it hasn't made any class more difficult.

>disabilities don't exist

At least you boned her