What will be the end of young men born in the late 90s and early 2000s?

What will be the end of young men born in the late 90s and early 2000s?

Being White, Heterosexual and a cuck.

their first office job.

WW III

when their parent's die no one will be their to feed them and they will stave when the hot pockets run out

What even is this question. What will be the end of me? Probably some form of cancer. Or Emphysema. Mesothelioma. Or i could get drafted in a war. Could die a heros death. Could return without limbs. Could suicide. Could return in perfect condition and die of old age. Could die of alcohol poisoning. Could die of an overdose. I seriously dont get the question. There are a million ways i could end.

homosexuality and the devolution of organic chemistry

u will die of bluddy bones

Lol this

Im not delusional, I know it'll end for me. I welcome death. But I don't eat hot pockets, it's just bags and bags of rice

Itt stupid dumb boomer scum

So unhealthy

What's the matter, babby has a lot of college debt and has to work as a barista while living in his moms basement? :^)

Lol can you not read? I welcome death. You think I give a shit if something is unhealthy? Life itself is unhealthy for me

Apparently tonight is Angles Night

homelessness

In the case of ending the "young" part, getting old. The same as men born in every other decade.
In the case of ending the men themselves, dying. The same as men born in every other decade.

their weakness

Being both male and female, somehow.

Liberalism.

obligatory service has to be brought back immediately

Robots will throw them in the matter recycling chamber. Digits confirm.

Source: I'm from the future.

Increasing payable dlcs

Half will do nothing and the other half will either fix Europe or die trying

Old age

>le 56% face

That guys got a bright future ahead of him.