Ara ara, you want to land on me?

>Ara ara, you want to land on me?
>But I'm just an old planet
>I bet there are many others more habitable planets out there

I'll go fuck Mars-chan instead, you old hag.

Neptune best girl, her shade of blue is so beautiful.

> Fucking a trap
WEW lad.

Her wind speeds are extremely high. It'll be a wild ride.

Mars is your generic redhead tsundere neighbor, nothing special

Blue is always the best

>land on me?
But you can´t land on gas.

Even if you are no longer a planet, I'll still love you Pluto Onee-chan!

Nah but it will land on your moons and make you watch you old gas hag.

>childhood friend
>tries to kill you all the time
>yet gives you everything you need
>won't let you leave

Earth for best yandere?

No, I most definitely do not want to fuck Dyēus Ph₂tḗr.

Jupiter is a gas giant and you can't land on it

Pluto is the imouto. not quite part of the other planet harem(assuming earth is MC) but still around for fan service.

Not with that attitude

Go away slut

Is Pluto a loli?

BRRRRRRRRAPPAPAP

No, but Saturn is.

GET OUT.

>Doesn't know about Sup Forumsstronomy
Lurk more.

>planets are video games

Why is Pluto so verboten?

Venus best girl

warning: goatse

Venus is the sluttiest girl.

BLUE BOARD.

Jupiter is Hell. Because of its immense size, it is effectively infinite and could house every living soul from the beginning of time to its inevitable end. The crushing gravity, intoxicatingly thick gas / liquid and radiation would be enough to kill anything originating from Earth instantaneously, but the lost souls must endure it for eternity.

Those trapped therein cannot communicate with or console one another, but they are given the sight to see through the haze, to see the agony of their fellow man for miles in every direction. They are stacked in small, invisible isolation chambers which they cannot traverse through. They collectively experience their own suffering and each other's, for in life they did not care about their brothers or sisters, but now they are required to.

Gazing upwards at the planet's core, screaming in hopes that the heavens will open for them and that God will let down his hand. Their pleas are never answered. They did not care about him in life, a feeling that is now largely mutual in death. He will have mercy at the end of all things, casting them into the lake of fire, the portal to nonexistentance.

New Jerusalem, also known as Heaven is a large cubic spacecraft which will transfer those who have accepted God's grace to the core of Jupiter, Paradise. This is where God, his, children and the angels reside. It is an oasis, protected from the otherworldly horrors in the outer reaches of the planet. It blossoms with life, much like Eden once did. It seems just out of reach for those in the innermost circle of Hell, the worst of all, which taunts the truly evil for eternity.

The demons are mostly absent, having made home within our own planet's core. When this world has overstayed its welcome, the earth's crust will give way and the serpents will ravage.

I want to land on a tiny little moon. UUNNNFFFF!

Dat delicious LOW LUNAR GRAVITY

Why is Mercury so hot headed, anons?

GIGA DRILL BREAK

Not as hot-headed as Venus. Venus is a slut, who's always on fire!

Mercury is just a tsundere loli.

you mean the hottest

Uranus is cute and all, but what's up with that weird bulge below her belt?

It couldn't be..?

naw,

I'm going to probe all your daughters tho

Venus is a semen demon

I want to bully Uranus by putting it in the wrong place!

Europa is for ________

>not taking one of her hot daughters

bidden

Attempt no landings there.

Venus is mine. Go fuck Ceres, no one likes her.