The west needs to start caring about Rohinga muslim genocide

noone ever talks about the rohingya muslim genocide, tens of thousands of muslims are fleeing because theyre killed and raped. You guys only care about yourselves and are so scared of muslims for absolutely no reason other than fake prejudices. Be a little more open minded and see what is actually happening in the world, it's not all fairytales behind your walls.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Myanmar
969movement.org/what-is-969-movement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure they started it.

Don't care.

Germany should take in more refugees!

If they aren't white I don't care desu. Also these are mudslimes being wiped so I am glad for it.

Good example that multiculturalism doesn't work

They did.

If BUDDHIST MONKS are taking up arms against you, you are the problem. Fuck off.

>Die for me, kouffar

yeah the world needs to support Myanmar's valiant efforts

>noone ever talks about the rohingya muslim genocide, tens of thousands of muslims are fleeing because theyre killed and raped.
My dick is diamonds right now. Glory to Myanmar, death to the sandnigger stain. We should take inspiration from the hero Buddhists. Time to rape and kill mudshits here too.

On second thought, killing will suffice. God knows they're repulsive anyway.

Based monks.

they are invaders

>noone ever talks about the rohingya muslim genocide
good. They deserve to die for worshipping a pig-fucking pedophile desert bandito.

It did work for hundrets of years until that buddhist dictator on the time magazine cover started to wipe them out and spread false hatespeech in public. If this doesnt stop now, europe might follow

The fuck's Myanmar?

>You guys only care about yourselves
yes, and? You should read Darwin.

sorry ahmed the real religion of peace is tired of your shit

we should all try to be more like these Buddhists

I don’t care about Muslims, they are the majority

Asshole

No they were all living in peace. This is in direct corelation to the rise of the right.

No, we really don't. This campaign is only to make us feel like Muslims need special protection.

Technically they should because the country gets older and soon there will be noone to work the jobs

I'd rape some of those thicc jihadi bodies the American ones show them booties

Rohingya Muslims are cancer in human form, they'll destroy everything you hold dear if you allow them to. Myanmar did nothing wrong.

based fucking buddhists

American world police everything but when its muslims you don't give a fuck, do you? So god damn hypocritical

Christ if they are killing off each other in mass in their own countries why the hell should we take in a single one more and not expell all the ones here already? Answer me that, where's your compassion for us in our society's? Why the fuck should we deal with daily attacks in western country's when this never happened before multiculturism?
This is how large groups of people end up getting gassed

>noone

>fairytales
oh but this proper genocide is since everyone will live happily every after once the heathens are purged.
sorry you’re muslim brethren must die, but you guys just don’t get it. you’re not welcomed. anywhere

>the west needs to start caring about Rohinga muslim genocide
Why?

>t.german posts

Funny how conflicts like this always happen to Muslims, isn't it. The "innocent Muslims" card is no longer credible, Abdullah. If Muslims could live peacefully alongside non-Muslims, there would be no Rohingya problem. But they can't so there is a Rohingya problem. Just like there is a Muslim insurrection problem in the Philippines and many other places.

They're getting killed because they're violent fuckwits. Any country that imports them will want to kill them due to them being violent fuckwits is my guess.
Precisely why we're supposed to care about the worst or the worst people around I'll never know.

They're not genociding them fast enough.

Buddhists are the majority of Myanmar but there are 4 times as many Muslims as Buddhists in the world
the Buddhists are the cultural minority that needs protecting from Islamic expansion in order to preserve diversity worldwide

they started it, its in jewtube

I don't want to world police shit, what the government does and what the people want are two different things.

I am legitimately happy about this. Hats off to the people removing muslim gypsies

lolwut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Myanmar
their history is full of one people conquering another.

i know quick, hopes and prayers to the victims of this crisis, HOPES AND PRAYERS, one like = one prayer

>tens of thousands of muslims are fleeing because theyre killed and raped
only 10k?
step up your game, burma!!

as if bringing shitskins will solve the employment problem.
you either get no workforce or no workforce and rapes.

Because if they were safe in their own countries they wouldn't be coming here by the boatload

BASED FUCKING BUDDHISTS

Fuck off, not our fucking problem, we can't save the world and us white people are been genocided as well. All Muslims can go suck a pigs dick

>the west needs to start caring about Rohinga muslim genocide
Why?

>liked this poast

You can take them by the million Hans

MUSLIMS ARE NOT FUCKING TERRORIST YOU FUCKING BIGOT.

Why the fuck do you assholes always feel the need to throw every muslim into the "terrorist" pot? "Hitler ate bread so all whites are hitler!" Shut the fuck up already, you heartless pieces if shit. If you can't directly help them, at least give rohingya muslims moral support. Fucking assholes

If you can't live in Myanmar, so what?

*pokes ur mum

Wtf I love POO IN THE LOOs now

You know, this whole shit is pretty funny and for a lot of people should be eye-opening.
Leftards and minorities always hide behind the international community. They are absolutely insufferable shits and can never stop poking the majority, and they are absolutely certain that nothing will ever happen to them because big daddy UN or someone similar will step in and tell those mean oppressors that they cannot punish Abdul because Abdul is a minority!

But then you look at what's really happening around the world and you realize it's just a massive delusion.
Duterte is having pushers killed and no one cares.
India is expelling Pakis and no one cares.
Myanmar is using it's military to remove kebab and no one cares.

No one gives a shit about insufferable leeches. They might virtue signal a bit, but when push comes to shove, none of them will raise even a single finger to protect the obnoxious fuckers.

kek
how many 9yr old wives do you have, son?

Godspeed based buddhists.

>the west needs to start caring about German protestant genocide
noone ever talks about the German Lutheran genocide, tens of thousands of Christians are being killed and raped. You guys only care about yourselves and are so scared of Aryans for absolutely no reason other than fake prejudices. Be a little more open minded and see what is actually happening in the world, it's not all fairytales behind your walls.

You're in the wrong neighborhood faggot, no one cares

Aside from that the west is getting more and more technically advanced and automated. We're already making technology that is making many lines of employment obsolete and reducing jobs. What the hell is bringing in more unskilled and undereducated to our standards people to our countries going to help anything but increase unemployment and welfare cases? At least in their developing countries they still have much more labor intensive lines of employment and a chance to get a job even if it is remedial. Better that than sitting in a foreign country unemployed and causing growing social problems there

Why should we care?

You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog.

God speed to them.

Fuck Islam

> the west needs to start caring about Rohinga muslim genocide
Why? I think Myanmar can handle them itself.

Nigga, they weren't a problem when they're just half a million in numbers. Problem started when they reach a couple of millions.

> If this doesnt stop now, europe might follow
It's already happening, Hans.

mfw those digits

but some muslims are terrorists
we call them radicals
it's you painting with a broad brush insisting that they're all peaceful and refusing to separate

You can read up and support the buddhists here: 969movement.org/what-is-969-movement/

>muslim
Stopped reading/caring right there.

We don’t give 2 fucks about Muslims

asking Sup Forums to care about dead muslims?
you just went full retard

this desu

thank you for reminding me

Islam is not compatible with other cultures unless there is a dictator that will brutally punish them for any wrong doings. I'm sorry but Islam is now a political tool and should stay in it's own lands.

No one cares Germ.... I mean Turkey

Fuck off

talk shit get hit.
they asked for it.

Muslims being genocided, you say?

They probably deserve it, I've never seen a buddhist rolling over french children.

okay here is your (You), now go suck a goat's dick.

Muslims are terrorists. There is no genocide going on, this is a peace process started by indigenous populations to get rid of the vermin that infests the region.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

They are being murdered for a reason.

They just want to break off a piece of Myanmar for themselves. Myanmar has had enough bs for a long, long time. They ain't having it. Let them handle their business.

See it as a warning.

Germany will face something rather similar within the next ten years.

Enjoy being genocided hanz

It's true, all muslims are not terrorists, however all muslims are terrorist enablers and have a deep hatred for anything western that they transmit to each others every generations.

Also I said earlier they probably deserve it.

Not our problem. Let the japanese or chinese or whatever care for them.. Then will we have the chink liberals etc? Why only white man needs to be a bleeding vagina for the worlds problems.

As far as I know rhongiyas haven't even been in myanmar for a hundred years yet.

don't care. Hope based Buddhists unleash karmic retribution on these hijrah niggers

The Saudis started this. The wanted to use the Rohinga to transform the Rakhine state in a new Kosovo, and then control it. Because of the off-shore gas field, the deep water port, the oil and gas pipeline. They sent this Ata Ullah to start troubles. But the Myanmar government decided to solve the problem once and for all removing all the Rohinga.

I do care, and I fully support it. Push all these muds back to Bangladesh.

It's not about terrorism, bruh. It's ultimately about the inability of Muslims following Islam to coexist peacefully with non-Muslims. The reason for this in what Islam teaches. This is exactly why these conflicts arise, and it is why a section of the Muslim population will always be radical. Feel compassion for poor Rohingya children is not a solution. Sure, it's sad and people of good will would not wish harm to innocent children, but the problem of Islam will still be there, and some of those children will embrace the exact teachings that make Islam incompatible with and hostile to the rest of the world.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

>muslims are fleeing because theyre killed and raped

This is great news. Now they finaly know what they are doing to others.'

Seriously. Listen now. You muslims are so fucking phatetic. You are raping and causing suffering where ever go and you seems to enjoy doing this to others. When muslims rape young children, they are acctually laughing in court to the little child they just destroyed the life for.

You are doing this all over the fucking world. Everywhere you go you start raping in gigantic proportions and then you expect people to feel sorry for you when you get a taste of your own medecin.

Seriously. Fucking kill yourself.

I care that the job isnt finished yet.

>flag
>caring about dead muslim gyppos
checks out, G*rman mass suicide when?

technically since they're expelling rohingya and not extincting them it's ethnic cleansing not genocide

and it's called cleansing for a reason

Also let's talk about the genocide of christians in the middle east, they passed from a double digit to a single digit since Britain and France left the place.