One Piece

It seems like Ichiji is the Alpha from those 3.
Also Reiju is good. GOOD!

Reminder Reiju and Yonji will be the ones to help Sanji.

Heres a little game:
Post what boards you think OP characters would frequent
THEN
contrast that with what boards YOU frequent
compare in post

>Franky
/m/

>Usopp
/diy/??

This. Oda is setting both of them up to be the ones to help Sanji.

>nami
/biz/

Ichiji will be beast. I can already tell. I can't wait to see him fight.
I also agree that Yonji and Reiju will help Sanji.

>Sanji
/ck/, /s/, and /lgbt/

Today I was remembered that Oda, despite the funny and bubbly drawings, is fucking brutal and has a knack for cruelty.
He is the Rohal Dahl of Weeabooland.

Is she going to be okay?

oda delivers with best sis reiju

just look at her, there's no way her otouto won't redemeed her

She'll definitely be Sanji's cumslut by the end of the arc

Where is the evidence that Reiju and Yonji will help Sanji? I'm still not buying this.

>zoro
/Fit/

>It seems like Ichiji is the Alpha from those 3.
Well duh he is the oldest brother it's pretty obvious that he has the biggest balls

She would've been if Sanji didn't step in.
>>Which do you prefer a severe beating or a plate to the face.

Jango /x/

Not at all. But there's a lot of evidence that they are bad guys. Just last chapter, Yonji is mocking Sanji, Reiju said that letting people die is not a big deal.

The Oda is setting them up. Ichiji and Niji are definitely the bad ones.
Reiju seems like she truly cares about Sanji or at least doesn't hate him like the others.

And Yonji is already showing Sanji around so he might end up teaming up with Sanji.
He was also introduced with Reiju while Ichiji and Niji were introduced together.

No evidence, just memes.

user reiju is already getting soaked just thinking how manly her cute little bro has become

>Brook & Sanji
/e/
But brook has no benis how does he fap?

>do you speak English?
That's not what she said.
She just commented on how more people would've died if the war dragged so it was good it ended.
You are blind.

Oda is bored and tired of his work T-T on the author commentaries of this issue, he was happy that Akimoto is "Free", BTW Sanji confirmed for failed clone, his eyebrows are the wrong side.

Doubt they are clones. And if they are they will be clones of Sanji.
Or who would they be clones of?

all the brothers are clones.

Clones made with Judge DNA?

Well yeah i'm exaggerating. She's saying that killing some people to save even more people is a good thing. I think by One Piece standard it's still regarded as "evil"

There's none, faggots are just trying to redeem their new waifu

Nah, I have never been so sure in my life.
She will help Sanji.
Even Rogersbase thinks so.

Sup Forums

I don't know which character would go there. Killer is the first that comes to mind for some reason

Not the same. He's talking about giving his life to a cause and people fighting for their right. Germa 66 killed random people to end a war without even caring about which side they attacked.

At least he does not find it funny.

I forgot Luffy used to be a bad ass not just a simpleton

My bet is that they are clones of the Father.

Do you know how many people have died because of Dragon? He starts wars like on broccoli. I don't even know what you are trying to say.
What Reiju said was not bad at all. In fact it makes her seem the most "good".

Robin would go to /lit/ and /his/.

Well yeah Reiju seems to like gentleman manners of Sanji. But apart from that she's clearly depicted as evil.

i bet reiju beat up cossette

Yeah, I guess oda was really going for the goku route.

When its a legitimately serious matter he becomes serious

That's why he's serious in his fights

No dude, it's not the same. Dragon is fighting for a cause.

I can't wait for the big reveal when Judge removes his mask & his eyebrows aren't swirled. They get the swirl from their mother who also had Duval.

Imagine, you see someone getting oppressed, you help them standing for themselves and some of them die in the process. That's Dragon

You see two factions fighting each others. You kill one of the faction's leader to end the war without even knowing why they are fighting. That's Reiju.

What, like in Zou? Maybe you should read slower.

He's ignorant. Not stupid, ignorant.

It's pretty suspicious to me that there are 5 Straw Hats and Sanji has 5 family members. I could easily see them all fighting.

>Luffy vs. Ichiji, strongest of their groups
>Sanji vs. Niji, Oda just set up a reason for them to fight
>Brook vs. Judge, old man fight, Brook can bypass meatshields with his attacks, too, and Judge is surely strong but his oldest children should have surpassed him
>Nami vs. Reiju, girl fight
>Chopper vs. Yonji, the weakest...or maybe Carrot will fight him or it'll be a 2v2 fight or something

I do agree that they all have different levels of suckitude, though. Reiju seems to be just be shitty in passing, while Yonji seems to be mostly just an idiot. The other three are huge cunts and I can't wait to see them get wrecked by pirates.

I doubt they will all get a fight. Reiju and Yonji seem like the ones that will go to Sanji's side.

What did he do on Zou that was concidered hard bad ass?

He IS stupid, is part of his character, even his crew call him stupid

Ignorance/misinformation is not the same as stupidity.

Stop with this meme >.

I know, that's why I said he IS stupid

Did somebody say handsome? .'-D

he is stupid, like you apparently

how is not recognizing sogeking as usopp and getting fooled by foxy's silly disguises not stupid?

You are pushing your delusion too far
Both of them are on the bad guy side
Reijuu's attitude is plain and simply just laid back, she likes to observe
Yonji is a spoiled brat like his brothers
You are looking too far into it, both of them are presented as uncaring foes, and there's not even an indicative hint that your headcannon is plausible

>Carue
Sup Forums

Me on the right

Stupidity is the illusion of having knowledge. Luffy was unaware or deliberately being unaware of the disguise. He's so straightforward and simple with things you could make a disguise or wear a mask and call yourself someone else and he'd think you were a different person.

Luffy doesn't act like he's smart, he knows he's not. That's being aware of his flaws. It was the key element he said during the fight at Arlong Park.

>your
I'm pretty sure a lot of people believe it. Only because you don't want it to be true does not mean it won't happen.

Meme all you want, I just told you how Luffy is.

Since the Nazi undertones have become apparent with this chapter, I'd just like to say that this man did nothing wrong. Not one thing.

>I'd just like to say that this man did nothing wrong. Not one thing.
sanji

>Stupidity is the illusion of having knowledge.
Nah, that is just confident ignorance. Stupidity is the lack of intelligence (intelligence as the ability to solve problems and deduce from point a to point b).

>Luffy doesn't act like he's smart, he knows he's not. That's being aware of his flaws. It was the key element he said during the fight at Arlong Park.
The speech at Arlong Park was about needing different people for different skill sets. Not acting like you are smart is not the same as being aware of your stupidity however.

It's still ignorance, going back to my main point: He's ignorant, not stupid.

>Only because you want it to be true does not mean it will happen.
ftfy

He is both though, depending on the situation.

Nah you're intentionally ignoring the subtext of his monologue back then. He ends it with
>I cant sail, I cant cook, I cant even lie
the point of the speech was the Luffy recognizes his flaws and appreciates his friends for doing things he can't.

That's why I think he always boils unnatural phenomena down to "mystery ______".

If Sanji didn't do his edgy shit of "eat your plate or i'll fuck you up" the qt would not have been in any of the two situation

Oh wtf I hate Sanji now

"If luffy didn't recruit sanji the qt would not have been beaten up"

I can't wait to see Niji on the ground.

Talk about it.
Sanji too. Notice how he stops Nami and lets Luffy continue. Nowadays he'd just be imitating Nami all "yeah, Luffy stop it".

And how would Sanji know that his brothers would beat her up for something she can't do anything about?

If I protected person A from person B and later on person B randomly kills person A, am I at fault for what person B has done?

The Arlong monologue is still not about stupidity.

THIS

>clones and shieeeet
God damn it, Oda! Stop starting insanely long side stories all over the fucking place in every arc. I'd prefer to have 2-3 arcs where nothing new is introduced and only familar characters appear. It's hard to keep up with all of this shit.

so...this chapter is telling me sanji is a testtube baby...

This doesn't sound suspicious at all.

Oh wtf I hate Yonji now

Solid Snake = Sanji
oh baby

Sanji is just gonna let the Baratie fend for itself. If he lets his past keep hold of him, he'll never go anywhere.

he and reiju ganged up on the poor girl

niji and ichiji will change sides once they hear this

Gin, Johnny and Yosaku will protect them

Oh wtf I like Ichiji and Niji now

fuck sake this is for I CLICKED THAT ONE

>"Lesser Evil" Argument.

Gin is the spy tho

Was thinking about Yonji beating up the poor girl. He might want to start a fight between his olders brothers because he's not strong enough to kick the ass of Sanji himself. Dunno about Reiju but why not, she's a snake.

reiju worst girl

Next chapter Pudding will show up and SANAfags will be BTFO

Fair enough, I'll give you that.

Sanji will kick so hard and Luffy will punch so hard that all their problems will go away

CHEF GIRL CUTE

Now this is plausible. The youngest sibling getting told by his older brothers for being a snake. They won't side with Sanji, but they won't let Yonji get away with an underhanded tactic.

I hope you're in the middle of reading the chapter right now, that would make my day.

Sanji was the only successful clone, because THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

>your taste

Anyone else have the impression Sanji's family isn't really that strong? So far it feels like Sanji could beat all of them. Sister is the only one that gives me the impression she would be strongest of them.