Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11226262
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58968339
play-asia.com/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-vol9/13/70a48f
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOelFQMZx_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hDGdbbnEUBE
youtube.com/watch?v=2-cWAxtbZhU
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/165/
amazon.co.jp/Re-ゼロから始める異世界生活-9-Blu-ray-小林裕介/dp/B01DRX3F8A/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1473894470&sr=1-1&keywords=Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 9
re-zero-anime.jp/product/
youtube.com/watch?v=yi9rw35x59k&index=7&list=PL7GvL5Mq7fE-Ul7SC5rACwdhPNh_D1_Pd
youtube.com/watch?v=KkfpHoe3O_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only if rem gets BTFO

I think it's fucking weird they're not saying anything about the finale despite the amount of hype there is. What if there's a special announcement in the PV? You can tell I'm desperate at this point

Even as a Remfag, pretty much this. Her fate being left unrevealed would be awful.

Regulus and Ley are going to be speaking in the PV.

dont get my hopes up

Please let them include this scene.

PLEASE

What is the worst thing they could do when it comes to Ep 25?

25 minutes

Last minute 'who is rem?' cut to black

That would be fucking stupid

Cut/don't show who's Rem. There's several other things you could argue for but Rem is the biggest thing they have to not fuck up here.

I don't know if I'd love this or hate this.

only if they release a felix bodypillow

They don't show what happened to Rem would be a massive thing.

As well at Subaru commiting suicide to save Rem not being included.

Nah, that would be too sudden. They love their Subaru suffering, so I'm sure AT LEAST two minutes will be dedicated to the reaction of what happened to Rem.

So at what point does Ferri notice what has happened to Crusch?

Emilia walking in on him killing Rem?

Emilia walking in on him having committed suicide.

Man, that's gotta be confusing as fuck for her. Although I feel like perpetual confusion is where Emilia lives.

>look at this coma girl, she looks just like Ram!
>let's pray for her soul
>oh hey Subaru wasn't there something you wanted to-

strawpoll.me/11226262

Who is most /gsg/ Lugnica candidate?

Let's be honest, either Crusch (Military Route) or Anastasia (Political / Out-Jewing everyone else Route). Probably Crusch.

I think he tells he will always stay by her side right before he kills himself too

She freaks out and crys calling him a liar after he dies

Well Ram already pointed out he's the adulterous type

link
nyow pls

You got that other image that compares them to the closest type of government they represent?

>despite the amount of hype
the almost dead threads indeed prove it.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58968339

I think a lot of people have been trying to avoid spoilers. That and the thread quality has really become garbage.

There better be some 10/10 music when Subaru realises what's happened.

>it's not for sale/there's no lewd yet

>I think a lot of people have been trying to avoid spoilers
nice meme, even though almost everyone got spoilered already.

You'd be surprised. Obviously basically any of the people in these threads knows, but some people just ignore them.

Maybe on Sup Forums, but check Twitter, Youtube or reddit

Watch as they don't include it

I'm more concerned about them not covering the reveal at all. Although a 'Who's Rem' smash cut to credits would still be pretty bad.

spoil me pls

Doubt it, its too important not to include.

Fuck I have less then a week to write lewds before Re:zero goes on the off season.

play-asia.com/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-vol9/13/70a48f
>75 minutes

GET HYPE BOYS

Stop trying to do this to me.

Wait. Do you honestly believe they won't include Who's Rem? A big part of this arc was making her as likable as possible to crush viewers in Ep 25.

The pacing is way too slow for it at this point

Al vs Subaru would be the hypest shit.

Im on episode 4. Am I ever gonna get to see crazy black haired bitch with big titties again?

This thread needs more Bestelboyse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOelFQMZx_Q

No

next season

Subaru dies

Two songs supposedly from the same album as Redo (OP 1) in the OST all three are by Konomi Suzuki
youtube.com/watch?v=hDGdbbnEUBE
youtube.com/watch?v=2-cWAxtbZhU

not really, the threads were pretty fast a month ago while summaries and spoilers flying around. No one could be autistic enough to ignore threads to not get spoiled now.

>>I think he tells he will always stay by her side right before he kills himself too
>She freaks out and crys calling him a liar after he dies
No, there is nothing like that in the WN.

Which chapter does he an hero?

>
>not really, the threads were pretty fast a month ago while summaries and spoilers flying around. No one could be autistic enough to ignore threads to not get spoiled now.
fuck, meant for ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/165/

amazon.co.jp/Re-ゼロから始める異世界生活-9-Blu-ray-小林裕介/dp/B01DRX3F8A/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1473894470&sr=1-1&keywords=Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 9

F5ing until it says 75

M-MASAKA

>50分
One japanese minute is worth 1.5 american minutes for it is 75 minutes.

>One japanese minute is worth 1.5 american minutes

What?

I want to kiss subaru !!!

Slut

>Clash met clash, and in that instant she thought—

>I wish when he realizes I am gone, it could cause a small ripple in his heart.

>—This alone, was what Rem wished for in her final moment.

/u/Clairas finally did a new arc 4 translation. This time with the conversation Subaru and Roswaal in the final loop.

This is the only site that says this. Even the anime's official website says the last volume is 50 minutes.
re-zero-anime.jp/product/

>No, there is nothing like that in the WN.
Yes there is, it's just that he doesn't say he'll stay with her 'right before', he does it after he kills betelgeuse and while he talks with her in the carriage (before he gets hit with the who's rem). Then in one of the Echidna trial timelines Emilia has a breakdown over it and does call him a liar.

Problem is "Who's Rem?" has little meaning or weight to an anime-only viewer, and there likely isn't enough time to actually cover it.

They'll only think of the white whale, remember it was dead as fuck, and get confused.

They'll expect that anything significant would have been shown on-screen, as is the norm for good direction and writing.

At the very least, since vol. 9 hasn't been published yet, this gives a little bit of room for hope. If the entire ending to the arc has been rewritten, there's a chance that whatever's left could fit into one episode, and that it leads in to the content of the WN epilogue. But then again, ep 24 doesn't seem like it's deviated very much.

Emilia Maji Terrible!

it will be GOAT

Never enough user

youtube.com/watch?v=yi9rw35x59k&index=7&list=PL7GvL5Mq7fE-Ul7SC5rACwdhPNh_D1_Pd

Emilia is an incompetent communist shithead
Rem is bland waifubait
Ram got no screen time
Drill loli got no screen time
Pack is a male
Felix is tumblr sodomite incarnate

How is this acceptable?

Felix is for Crush, if sodomy happens it is up to her and her alone.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KkfpHoe3O_4
This retard has to be a falseflagger, right?

Goddamnit, fucking retard weeaboos like this faggot make the rest of us Remfags look bad.

>>>/reddit/

Right or left?

Pause on the shitposting, I'm legitimately curious, has the novel given any explanation why the witch loves Subaru?

Was he just "interesting" looking? A reincarnation of a previous friend/lover?

>emilia literally losing to a comatose maid
HAHAHA Emilia actually has all the odds to lose, basically because Tappei confirmed, 2 years ago, that she is not the romantic ending for the WN.

Just because Rem is called a "waifubait", whatever the fuck that means, because let's be honest it's just a forced buzzword meme, doesn't mean she isn't best girl.

I'd not take anything he says to face value. He also said he never saw Rem as a main heroine, despite shoving her in our faces at the start super hard.

but that's a cat guy

they can't make kids

It's one of the mysteries. According to her, he "saved" her, and did many things for her.

Read the dialogue in pic related. It's what she told him in arc 4. Of course, it makes no fucking sense, to it kind of implies he has a past with her, that he has no memory of, maybe he came into that world before, or some sort of time shenanigans are at play.

She has the generic autism personality which happens when you're insecure.
Yet she's never insecure when MC needs support because wish fanservice.
She's flat and dull, perfect at everything.
Literally becomes a cuck queen.
Her design is generic waifu shit.

she's too easy to waifu, there's no challenge in it
literally entry-level
genuine waifus aren't given the most merchandise
and they have to fight hard
and they have trouble reciprocating

>NEETS are always alone
>he was so much nobody that he manifested her irl
>witch of darkness and neet have so much in common
>waifu confirmed
With how the story is going, not even this would surprise me.

You do realize that they spent at least a month at the mansion after the dogs right?

Sometimes people suffering through insecurity issues just need that one push to try and better themselves, that push was Subaru, so in turn she wishes to keep him in line and help him.

Also she's only good at housework and such, she's hardly perfect. The anime also removed most of her devious side, like being needy, always jumping at the opportunity to be with Subaru, and at one point even try to add a nut into his tea that made him more "sincere" and also made then sleepy, she accidentaly gave it to Emilia though.

Some multi-dimensional shit or something?

Also
>Please don't have a sad face

These quotes and that picture look like something an edgy 14 year old would have on his/her blog.

>anime destroyed her
Well then I guess we agree that she's shit.

>She has the generic autism personality which happens when you're insecure.
Reserved isn't autistic
>never insecure when mc needs support
She was never insecure at the mansion either, she knew she was best maid
>flat dull, perfect at everything
lol yet other anons like to argue that she's shit and powerless, and a failure among other things
>becomes a cuck queen
ok that's true, so how is that waifubait?
>design is generic waifu shit
Yeah, SO much more generic than the fair skinned hafu elf, right?

Who was the sad nerd in Jap-land that wrote this anyway? Did he write anything else?

Elves aren't generic.

Translating literally can be shit sometimes.
But yeah, don't forget that WNs are technicaly japanese fanfiction.

>Elves aren't generic

Well the artist does draw edgy shit.

Also the dialogue was in a moment where Subaru was considering throwing his life away for everyone because he stopped seeing any worth in himself, basically going "why doesn't he just kill himself?" to fix everything, and she wanted him to love himself and not do it.

His wounds don't heal I'm guessing

Greycat is a butcher but now he is swimming in money and he keeps working as a butcher even today.

They do when he dies though.

Bet money on this.

Who is worthy to sit on the throne?

>Styx Helix playing
>15 seconds left
>Who is Rem?
>Fade to black
>"Season 2 has been greenlit!"

REGULUS WHEN?

The worst part about this is that there's someone behind the camera.