Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4MiPCzhqeY
youtube.com/watch?v=AMsGTEuCQCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for big cum

Morioh boys

Gappy makes me happy

never ever

Maybe his mom took part in a gang bang and the sperms decided to come to a truce to make two different colored babies.

>Star Platinum's hips

pee in my pants mmmmmmmmm warm pee lol

>interesting character
>on of the best stand design
>i'll just leave him
Fuck you Ara, i know that he wanted to make him a spy but for fuck's sake. Couldn't he put the entire team on board?

First for HQ DIO and Giornos

I hope jojo gets deleted

>Ara

>yfw Flashback Man is in JJL 58

What's this from?

I know guy's name is Araki you fag.

Jolyne makes me CUM

WHAT IS THIS

TELL ME

God damn, after reading all the parts Crazy Diamond still has my favortie design. Like god damn, it's perfect.

Giorny makes me horny

Ditto

Friendly reminder that Pucci is black, and that's ok.

Too much of one color, not enough variety.

Makes me want to puke.

>Wait, did i forget bring back Giorno from school?
>oh no wait, he's here, good.

Unfortunately, it's just DIO and Giorno modded into Resident Evil 5, DIO replacing Chris and Giorno replacing Sheva.

Disappointing, I know.

Ain't nobody touchin our JoJo's, am I right boys?

Guys, upon watching the anime years after reading it i wonder could Joseph not use hermit purple to track Kira?
I know he's senile and what not but he's never shown to be completely incompetent or did Araki forget that Hermit Purple could do that?

>not liking tusk act 4
I do love Crazy D too

The shitty models and lighting make me believe it's gmod/source film maker

Yeah, well that's like your opinion man.

Good
Maybe as a side character or a one shot spin off, but not her own part, I mean she legit isnt a Jojo in anyway shape or form

>Giorno
>ambitious, resolved, has hilariously overpowered stando, inherited all of his father's as well as Jonathan's best traits

>DIO's other sons
>drug addicted ugly failures at life

What, if anything, did Araki mean by this?

Not that user, but I'd like him more if he didn't have legs, because they don't fit his super wide shoulders and torso

Why does everyone say Araki got over his sameface? The only image they post is the close-up of Joshu, outside of that his faces all still look exactly the same.

Atom Heart Father

Indeed

Tusk, on the other hand looks fine, despite being 95% pink

youtube.com/watch?v=I4MiPCzhqeY
XD

Donatello looks great though.

Johnny finally gets his legs back and you want to take it from him?

Only true Aryans succeed in life.

That has been Araki's message all along.

>dat arm

The shoulders and chest plate are wide, but the part of the torso that's covered b the plates is actually pretty normal-sized. It's a really offball design.

All of DIO's sons have amazing stands.

Tusk act 3 could get them back after Johnny could walk again at least, like when Silver Chariot loses legs and the arm after Polnareff does too.

To each their own. I just really like the design

I just realized something
People wonder when Karera would have had a chance to be in that photo with Kira and Josefumi but what if she isn't in the photo? Like what if she's in the foreground and the background is a photo of just Kira and Josefumi?

I think it's cause Giorno found resolve and a father figure among gangsters.
The rest of DIO's sons never had anything like that and ended being fucked up in ways such as Rykiel's anxiety attacks due to his Stand, Donatello's antisocial behavior, and Ungalo just being a failure, all due to lack of a respectable father figure. DIO's kids all has kickass Stands though.

I wish I could say the same about their designs, it's a rough 50/50 there

It looks like Josuke, not Kira, too.

Weren't they all gifted by Pucci though? As in they weren't developped naturally.

Woa, Josefumi has different eyes for literally one panel.

Your right user, the older art felt more distinct even if it was ugly.

I was thinking she just ran up and took the photo before fucking off

And no hair on the sides.

What do you mean? There's a family resemblance between close relatives of course, but I don't have any issues telling them apart.

I'm pretty sure at least Sky High is natural.

except that Sky High is litterly the worst Stand in JoJo

Other than Rykiel who was a bit much I thought they were all decent.

Gyro and johnny have completely different hair too, but their faces were still interchangable.

I'm just hoping somebody can prove me wrong on Araki learning not to sameface, because reading through JoJolion, it's always been there, save for Joshu in the recent chapter.

>skyhighmind

darn sure

I like that Tusk gets cuter with each evolution

Yeah I guess you're right

What the fuck is her right arm

someone asked for this a few threads back

Rykiel's always had his Sky High and it gave him anxiety attacks, he just didn't know what the fuck it did until Pucci came along.
I thought it was a neat idea. Shame that rods were disproven.

>Joshuu in the recent chapter
Joshuu has always looked this way though. Even in the first chapter when he had that JUST meme hair he looked distinctly different.

Jeez, way to be a dick Josuke

thats the left dumbass

Buckethead stand when?

Couldn't have found a better jotaro? Other than the top of his head missing its super good

never, get some taste in music

Pretty good, Now change the first panel to him telling Holly to fuck off and add a Kars on the moon

How different would part 6 be if Josuke was involved?

Right after Celldweller Strativarious, Pendulum, Voodoo Kingdom, and other not so great music artists

youtube.com/watch?v=AMsGTEuCQCU

What

Do you understand directions sempai?

Sky High is cool. It's not like Jojo doesn't already take its fair share of suspension of disbelief.

change the shadow entity to shadow dio

I mean Ungalo looked like Dio fucked a fish, Donatello and Giorno were the only decent ones, Rykiel was a really good character but it gets kinda diminished by his outfit

I'm actually impressed at how much araki has improved his sameface over the course of part 8. I really don't get the complaints. Every character has a unique face that I can tell apart even if you remove the hair

[Bucket Head], while under the effect of this Stand, the victim will slowly lose his natural senses. Beginning with taste.

>$50,000,000

That's literally impossible, even for the president.

>I mean Ungalo looked like Dio fucked a fish
It suits his character though, doesn't it? I wouldn't call it a weak design just because he's ugly.

Before Jojoveller came out and gave us its real name Buckethead was a fairly popular fan nickname for Hey Ya.

Impossible how?

Stand's power:
>summons all black people in the area of 50 meters making them listening to the user's commands.
>amazing stand to fight with in US ghettos and cities

I hate that animation

I honestly never liked Fugo, so I'm glad Araki got rid of him.
Also, I fucking hate his cheese suit. One of the worst designs by far. His hair and stand are ok tho.

>Pendulum
>SOUL'd OUT
>not so great

they're both shit
you only like soul'd out because >le jojo meme

> Celldweller
> Not so great.
He deserves a "pretty great" rating, user.
His last albums and his new project have been very enjoyable.

would you?

Magenta Magenta, JUVES and Alive are really catchy and Curtain Call is my workout music.

They're not amazing, but they're not "not so great" either.

>Use that within 50 meters of pucci

>Use that in Cairo
That's OP

Come to think, Johnny was pretty lame.

He's my favorite JoJo because he's well-developed and his character motivations are interesting, but his personality was barely anything. Joseph was an extremely fun character but he wasn't interesting, but Johnny was pretty interesting but not very fun.