[HorribleSubs] Mahou Shoujo Naria Girls - 11 [720p]

Is anyone else other than me watching this?

jesus I saw it was a magical girl and quickly found out it was garbage from MAL but I didn't expect it to look this bad
It looks worse than fucking RWBY

I dropped it at episode 3.

Felt bad they kept leaving blonde girl out of the conversation, but whenever she gets into the spotlight she just spills spaghetti everywhere.

>MAL
It looks bad because it uses motion capture software, it's really funny though.

I didn't check MAL. I just googled the show and the 1.5 stars on MAL was the first thing I saw
don't know why google showed stars for a /10 system but it got the point across

I gave it a try but it was the characters were too annoying for me to bare finishing the first episode.
And it looking horrible didn't help.

There's something philosophical about the motion capturing. You see the characters move and have to wonder what the actress was doing.

Can someone make webms?

everyone can
just download webm for retards

I want to love it, but it just doesn't hold up to gdgd or tesabu.

These latest episodes are becoming pretty good, a shame it was so late.

Never noticed there was a new Ishidate show.

Guess I have something to watch now.

Holy shit, I just went and read the MAL reviews. I couldn't resist.

"This is a slice of life series, don't let the magical girl premise confuse you...I guess the worst part is that it all sounds very improvised, instead of getting a team of writers on the show they got the voice actresses to just talk about any random thing that comes to mind with a few small things written in there."

>sounds very improvised
>worst part

The whole thing has just gone straight over these guys head. Amusing.

The last two episodes were really good, but it looks like the threads for them died really quickly in here.

It's adorable. This is what happens when you try to be a super serious anime gourmet.

Yukkuri shiteitte ne.

I liked how the blonde's tits were so big that her hands constantly clipped through them.
In fact, there's a lot of clipping in general in this show. It's great.

I love it.

>tthat ending
Jesus fucking Christ, why is this so dark?

I usually watch it later in the week. I'm in the same boat as this guy I'm still having fun though.

Just watched the first four episodes I would agree it isn't as good but it is still fairly good. Few parts an episode making me laugh and some weird awkward things that happen here and there that are hilarious.

Live stream subs when?

>no one translated the gdgd movie

It alright, kind of lost its charm for me about half way through though.

Don't give up on hope, one day you'll either get subs, learn Japanese or die so you don't need to care anymore.

Naria Summer best girl.

Any specifics? I'd have to go download the episodes again but if the thread is still up, I could probably get some done.

What a twist!

I'm disappointed they skipped the ED though, it's so damn catchy.

I'm watching it still. There are some pretty good episodes and the ED is catchy.

These shows have taught me that women can get pretty lewd when they're forced to improvise.

ATARASHII