How exactly does someone get "forced into prostitution"? Like bitch catch a bus out of town wtf

How exactly does someone get "forced into prostitution"? Like bitch catch a bus out of town wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YO6SdmRKekk
youtu.be/12yQewYj7sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drugs and beatings work wonders on the psyche...

> gun to head
> make money with sex pl0x
=profit???

I would tell one of the johns that I had been kidnapped and to call the police.

Same way one can count as "sick" with addiction. Or depression. They're excuses for not having to own up to shitty life decisions.

>be Czech gurl
>get into the US
>pimp takes your passport
>doesn't give it back
>wat do

This
it´s really hard to get out or see through an abusive relationship especially when you are used to it.

Suck a cock for 10 minutes or clean toilets for 8 hours, same pay.

It's pretty easy in a third world country. You catch the girl, lock her in a room, charge people for visits, and pay off the police.

Run to the Czech embassy.

I wouldn't be sitting around waiting to be fucked in the ass, for one.

In post-Trump America there are no jobs for womyn and especially womyn of color, unless you want to work 20-40 hours per week.

Prostitution is literally the only choice these womyn have.

they are sweet talked into it

>source
my bosnian friend used to pimp a girl in alemania

Make it seem that she has no choice. I mean, do you really think that pimps pocketing most of the money is a voluntary payment by prostitutes for their service?

its just another one of those excuses: my drug addiction is an illness !!! I was forced into prostitution ! being obese is my body type!

Explains why your fathers loaded with cash.

fuck. lose some weight you disgusting slope. who can carry around a gunt (gut +cunt) like this and not kill themselves?! fat people are disgusting

>bosnian
>friend

pick one

First world privilege. I knew a girl from Cambodia that evaded 3 attempted kidnappings as a teenager. If the people who kidnap you have more money than your family (most likely), there's nothing you can do.

>lose your passport in LA
>just drive 3000 miles to DC

Sometimes it happens as children, orphans or sadly parents pimping them out. Other times it’s adults with drug habits, pimps, blackmail. Other times a person comes up missing, they disappear and they’re tossed into prostitution. Examples are Brittney Drexel, from Rochester, NY. At 17 she went to N Carolina against her parents wishes, she disappeared. It’s believed she was abducted by a local black man, held as a sex slave for days to many men then beat to death and fed to alligators. Natalee Holloway’s disappearance is thought to be her being kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.

Kidnapping and drugs. A lot of sex workers are victims of human trafficking and are kept to heel by violence and drug addiction

They are kidnapping them and tie them into a bed and raping them again and again and again and again and at the same time they are giving them heroin.

so they turn them into drug addicts and raping them untill they dont care anymore.

Its verry brutal. Its mostly East Europeans who does this type of crimes.

he's a good but a dumb and naive person who started hanging out with the wrong people
he's got out of the "buissness"

they dont get forced thats just what they say if they get arrested or find someone who they can use for more money, its the same as saying i only strip to pay for college.

Stop moving the goalpost you pathetic micro penis faggot.

Because sleazy clientele of sketchy whores are such honest and upstanding citizens.

Or, you know, do this in Phoenix, Arizona. And in most major citiies in California. And in New Mexico.

Oh, and do this with illegal spic kids in Vegas.

It's all over. And it is extremely well documented on the coyotes make up to an additional $250K on each female that they smuggle into the US. They lock her up in one of their controlled houses, and have her service johns until her family pays up an additional $50K to $100K. Especially if the woman is actually a young teen or big tween. Then they will literally use her up until she's about to die, then dump her out on the streets to pass way, replacing her with a new fresh young cunt trying to get into America via the smuggling network.

You mean, post Obama. He made it so no woman that isn't a corporate HR lady is working more than 30 hours at a single job at best. Millions of them lost their jobs outright thanks to Obamacare.

>parents

I heard that this is a big problem in Puglia, Italy.

>not having a phone
>not asking someone for help
If you call your embassy and told them something like that, they'll definitely arrange something for you. It's just that people are stupid.

Wtf do you know? How is being a child forced into the sex slave trade a choice you ducking knob

>What is a regional consulate
>What is treaties of mutual assistance
>What is the EU

If a EU citizen from Bulgaria visits the embassy or consulate of France in the US then France must provide help, plain and simple. It can be as easy as a phonecall.

Moreover many other countries have similar partnership, if you're a Canadian or a Brit in some shithole of Africa most American institutions will help you (if it's not at the expense of actual US citizen) and just bill their counterpart later.

put your flag back on poland

Women are generally very agreeable (and that's a good thing).

The side effect is it makes them very vulnerable to being forced into undesirably circumstances and taken advantage of. Our society used to have many systems in place to protect our women but unfortunately certain (((elements))) have contrived to destroy all such protections and so now our "strong independent womyn" get taken advantage of.

>Women are generally very agreeable
Have you ever in your life had a girlfriend?

Most prostitutes are whoring themselves willingly. No beatings requied.

That's more of an old world thing. Women couldnt work and if they couldn't find a proper man to provide for them they had no choice but to prostitute. In a sense they are forced into it because they can't live any other life. This is all now an obsolete thing now that women can work and can get paid pretty fairly. The only women in forced prostitution are women from third world shit holes and sloots who never grew up

Based jp a true genius

Just that stupid? Like you? Because selling your soul to the Devil himself, getting riddled with STD’s, getting beat half to death make the victim stupid? Wow you’re retarded. Don’t breed

I read this in JP's voice
"Agreeable" the psychiatric term, not the colloquialism

Yes I have one currently and she's very agreeable.

Maybe you have had some anecdotal experiences which suggest otherwise but they are statistically more agreeable than men (by a standard deviation or something?).

JP?

>Kidnap girl
>Get her addicted to drug
>Beat her, possibly torture
>???

Another good plan would be:
>Meet poor foreign girl online
>Be nice to her, start relationship with her
>Fly her to US or wherever you are
>Take passport when she arrives
>Tell her that she has to earn the money back
>You could also tell her that you'll give her a job to send home to poorfag family
>that job is prostitution
>Threaten to kill her and family if she refuses

Women are innocent. They would never willingly become prostitutes.

That only happens when men force them into it.

You're either a good baiter or you should go back. Using ad hominems is pathetic.

Anyway the topic is how do girls get talked in prostitution and the example was that your pimp csn get your passport and you can't do anything. Which is objective false and anyone who believes this is a retard.

Now if you have half a brain you won't get talked into it, only circumstances that can take thr blame away is if the girl was kidnapped or forced into it as a child. Otherwise they deserve everything they get.

Have you ever smacked your girlfriend? they are very agreeable :^)

Niggers specifically target white girls with 0 fathers and a lack of self esteem, then manipulate them and use them until they catch on and want out, so then they bring highly addictive drugs into the mix and solidify a mentality into females that makes them dependant to their nigger pimps. It is basically modern day slavery, and we've allowed the nigger horde to abuse our most vulnerable

Psychological manipulation

This is just THICC

They usually are severely addicted to drugs and are homeless for all intents and purposes.

>This
If you're used to take dirty old cocks, why not get rich doing so?
That's why prostitutes were often raped by their dads and uncles

this, i remember reading some interview with a girl that got away, what you said (+ 10 times worse) was her "initiation"

hitchike. buy a bus ticket. even if you have to suck cock for the bus ticket you'd still come out ahead wouldn't you.
but as other people have said there is also simple solution of keeping people locked up somewhere and the brainwash thingy (learned helplessness - keep someone locked up + beatings, torture, drugs - maybe a fake botched escape - soon the victim of such wouldn’t even understand/dare to run if it is actually possible )

Yeah. They stick crack up girls asses when theyre having sex which fools the girl into thinking the sex is amazing and leaves her craving more.

the hitchike was meant for this post
so yes some of the victims are just incredibly dumb or no victims at all. but there exists people who are actually legit made and kept prostitutes by force.

Sorry she doesn't look enough like a little boy for you, Australia, you big faggot.

Watch this. Listen closely. How much you wanna bet it actually happens?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YO6SdmRKekk

Then it isn't forced, though. It's still her decision.

>implying it's legal to ride the bus alone as a woman where sex slavery is a thing

Whoops, forgot pic related

Women dont make anything happen, things just happen to them! How dare you say they should be responsible

Unwillingly suck the dick or get beaten within an inch of your life....hmmm? Yep! That would hold up in court...

Wrong.

95% of prostitutes were sexually abused.

They're no different to the kid who was physically abused as a kid, becomes jacked, and works as a boxer.

>t. Had a relationship with a call girl

t h i c c

Stockholm syndrome

>>t. Had a relationship with a call girl
Yes you did.
We all did.
It's literally her fucking job.
>Hooker
as in she
>Hooked you
Cash machine for sexy time nice

>depression is a choice, for weaklings

t. someone who's never had clinical depression

>make prostitution illegal
>doesn't get regulated
>wonder why only criminals flock to it
wow really makes you think

he's sort of right, people with a strong character don't selfloathe themselves into selfdestruction

>If I don't fuck Harvey Weinstein I won't become a big star
>I was forced onto the casting couch

>If I don't fuck Johns I won't get their money
>I was forced into prostitution

>If I leave my Husband I won't get his money to spend
>Government intervenes
>We wouldn't want her to be trapped in a bad marriage, goy. Pay her!

>95% of prostitutes were sexually abused.
>>t. Had a relationship with a call girl

You are one dumbass faggot.

There is no god. We're all monkeys.

Hello

He who fights to the death will never be made a slave

It becomes forced when the police raids.

SLIDE THREAD, not political, but we must all respond to SLIDE THREADS.

Soros be praised and reply to all these slide threads you dumb niggers.

>lose your passport
>its ok just bee yourself

Why do you think depression is always connected to self-loathing? Why do you think depression is never an illness one can't choose away?

The TL;DR: when a woman faces consequences she doesn't like it's "forced"

>Doesn't understand the stupidity of the average person...

I've got news for you, user, The average person is not only stupid, but also ignorant as fuck. If I didn't have an ethical aversion to it, I could get people to do all sorts of fucked up things.

because depression and pride don't cross

Fuck me, I'm dealing with a local political situation where this is coming into play. An incredibly naive woman is making a deal with a public official and trying to act like a mole to help him because he's a fucking con man and won her over. She doesn't want to rock the boat, because she's too fucking agreeable.

That's alright though. I'm not going to rock the boat. I'm going to fucking sink it.

So what's the deal with homeless people?
Just get a house.

The best girlfriend I ever had was raped as a kid
She was a weirdo for some things but overall if I could go back I'd keep her

>beat her half to death
>"female, pleass go and engage in some prostitution work. Should you return empty handed, your life will be brutally murdered, and if you don't return I can easily find you, at which point you will suffer the same brutal death"
>she whores herself out
>job done?

be careful what you wish for

>t. inbred butthurt mudslime who fucks goats in his spare time

Lol. Cuck.

human trafficking first, documents taken away, then what you said

Maybe, user, depression can be a chemical imbalance? Maybe how you feel about your own self-image isn't always relevant?

>she leaves and never return

wew. that bow tied itself.

Not true! My good friend had his backpack stolen which had his passport in it.
He was sucking cock for 2 weeks before we managed to find a way to get him home.

youtu.be/12yQewYj7sI

Women are dumb. I assume this has already been said but it can't be understated how incapable of making rational decisions they are.

lol, how can you be proud of yourself and at the same time depressed?

t. weak faggot who should kill himself

blaming your shit life on ''''''depression'''''' just proves you are a shit person as a whole

maybe by being to proud to seek help, being ashamed of your weakness and offing yourself instead of living on?

you have never been depressed. you could literaly be a billionaire and be depressed, or a drug addict hobo and be happpy. its essentially a roll of the dice involving brain chemicals.

In my case, it's melancholic depression. Hereditary illness, all the-self love in the world won't fix it.