Tax on childlessness

In Soviet Union there was a tax on childlessness. Should something like that be implemented in white countries? Discuss.

No, we need to be preventing overpopulation.

I'm already subsidizing my demographic replacements through my taxes so no you shouldn't implement that

They depended on meat for the meat grinder.

>Good goyim, don't reproduce and adopt black babies

We already have it indirectly. There's essentially a tax on singles, because married couples get tax breaks, and there's financial incentives to have children, which is essentially a tax on childless people because they miss out on those.

It's just done the other way around because most people would be outraged if they understood this but the average person is also not clever enough to think around just one corner.

Taxing the childless is inhumane.

That's the problem, you see. You pay for people to fuck. We payed people to chug out babies.

It already is in the US.

Evolution doesn't give a fuck

Technically there already is a tax on childlessness, because people with children get tax breaks that those without don't get.

Depends on the country obviously.

No, we inspecially pay people to marry + pay even more if they have baby.

Tax breaks or payments for parents is better because it is literally the same thing at the end of the day, but sounds positive so childless folks and faggots won't flip out over it.

Well, the insentives for having a family in the Soviet Union were quite huge, as you got lots of things provided. Apart from buying quality clothes and food, you had it covered and could still have a net gain for having a child, like bigger apartments.

Another thing is that there were consequences for breaking off a family too, especially the one with children.

Fools, all of you who say that a tax break is the same as a tax applied! If you put it around a corner so people will not notice, what they will not be noticing is the incentive to change their behavior! That is failure to an incentive structure. If you mean to have an impact, do boldly what you do at all.

Would you die yourself to prevent overpopulation?
Would you kill a nog if it was the condition for you to be allowed to reproduce?

We should have a tax on abortion instead.

>Tax
>Not a death sanction

Oh user...

No. Just kill all the jews and kick out all the shitskins.

>Don't have money to support a family
>Be taxed for it
Yeah this is totally going to work I swear

Basically everyone in modern world has enough money to support 10 families. So yes. Enough monetary stimulus - and it is going to work.

Where does this happen to go immediately?

Do you really want Liberals reproducing?

Stop this tax talk you filthy commies

Cut taxes all across the board, have taxes only for:
- Military
- Police
- Courts & Law system
- Maybe infrastructure (roads, sewage, etc)

Everything else should be privatised.

Childless people would have to pay their retirement & benefits out of their pocket. On the other hand, people who have families would not be affected by choices of people who are taking themselves out of the gene pool.

We already do. If you don't have children you pay extra tax. You also pay extra if you are unmarried and if you rent instead of own a home.

how about I murder you violently?

Be interesting to see it used in Japan. Though it may reduce spending power weakening their economy.

You should both childless people and people with too many children. We don't need niggers to fuck shift us into nigger china.

WTF Vladiek?! Not very Christian of you..

sin is preferrable to being reduced from human being to goycattle
sorry Jesus

Only been a country for a few days and already shitposting

>there are any nogs in the world where Sup Forums has legislative system under its control

No reason why to punish religious freaks...

How is demography stimulation tax worse than murder?

>and if you rent instead of own a home

Wrong!

horseshoe really, in one you force someone life to end, in the other you force someone to create new life, and one could argue that childless stage of life is over
I am opposing this bullshit with all I have because TFW no gf
or just tax females only

Tax breaks, so pretty much already have it.

No one is forcing you to anything. It only gives you an extra motive to procreate. Not very different from extra tax on cigarettes or a luxury tax

>No one is forcing you to anything.
then fuck off with tax, people with kids already have tax cuts

>been a country

Yes surely if we tax low status males it will make it easier for them to find a mate and reproduce, considering how a large part of a male's SMV is his financial success

Yes good plan OP and good plan BASED Stalin you economic genius

>or just tax females only
I wish...

this only proves my point
tax men => more miserable men
tax women => ohshit time to get preggo to have monies for my shoes

I would pretty much lift most income tax if you had 2 kids.

That means the people who actually contribute will be encouraged the most while welfare leeches won't get shit.

supersatan, having kids is not the contribution
raising them properly is

Welfare leeches are the ones having 20 kids with 20 different guys they don't know the names of, not the ones without them

Until our education goes to shit because theres no funding

>white countries

There is no such thing anymore, we also have tax breaks and welfare for those with children so there is plenty of incentive to have kids in western society. The issue is women have become self-absorbed infants who don't want to have children because they don't want to grow up.

The best thing a white male can do is find a white female and pressure her into having 12 kids. Seriously have so many kids. Start two families if you have to. Then teach your children the value of your ethnic culture. Don't be scared you can't afford children, you can. On a shitty single income you can support 10 children easily especially exploiting government entitlements. Then government will have you 1000s of dollars a month if you have 10 kids. The government gives people 1000s of dollars a week to look after orphans for fucksake.

And most importantly make them understand your culture. Racism isn't a thing, the concept was developed less than 100 years ago. White culture is immensely diverse and our modern culture revolves around white man's burden. Don't let them forget that whiteness is the most valued trait in all cultures.

>Taking ideas from the Soviet Union
>giving the government more power over it's citizens
You're dumb

>white countries
Are those still a thing?