What's your opinion on KyoAni lolis? Why do they never sexualize them?

What's your opinion on KyoAni lolis? Why do they never sexualize them?

They are realistic.

great another kyoani circlejerk!

>HOW DARE PEOPLE DISCUSS SOMETHING I DISLIKE WAHHH

cause they're mostly female

This, ultimately. Sexualizing a loli like Anko is as depraved and foul an activity as sexualizing a 3D loli.

They're alright

The two from Hyouka are top cute

They don't need as much money right now.

Kyon's sister is the best Kyoani loli

Kumiko is

You forgot the best one.

Born to blow

Women wouldn't sexualize lolis.

The nichijous look like lolis

kurumi WORST LOLI

But they're in highschool

Because WE sexualize them.

Because KyoAni shows actually have a rather large female audience, and female viewers aren't really interested in sexualized loli characters.

KyoAni shows also already have plenty of waifu characters, so the little girls are just there to be cute little children.

The lower cost of operating in Kyotom means that they aren't desperate enough to pander to pedophiles.

Nichijou's linework is so fucking good, it's like the whole show has next to no QUALITY.

Gravure loli from kyokai no kanata.

Probably because the show is literally made of money, I don't think any anime actually comes close in terms of budget.

Speak for yourself, I'm an old school lolicon. I strongly believe lolis are for cute not lewd.

There are many shows that seem to have higher budget, Mob Psycho is airing right now and the staff list is made almost entirely of A list animators.

>sexualizing lolis

what's wrong with you?

>A list animators for Mob Psycho

kek. what a wastte

Have you seen the show? It's basically Nichijou 2.0 in terms of sakuga. Probably the most sakuga filled show since Nichijou.

lo, a hipster arrives

Too bad it's wasted on a shit art style

You're right, it doesn't even have moe, what a garbage art style.