Help the white Africans

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

So what hurdles do these white Afrikaans face when trying to flee to America? In terms of legality and whatnot? I am going to start a non profit to help families move here if it is feasible to do so. The first goal would be raise money for land so they gave somewhere to stay, even if tents innawoods at least they would be safer. Then we would need to raise money for plane tickets. What else? I am completely unfamiliar with this stuff, would a lawyer be necessary for the immigration/refugee paperwork? Here in Michigan there is a shitskin refugee camp in Grand Rapids. I would also need a name for it, any suggestions would be nice. Has to stay normie friendly though unfortunately. I am a farmhand, and it pisses me off to see them treated like that. I hope they can solve their problems, but for those who are completely fucked I would like to help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdVUncJzCm0
news24.com/Columnists/HowardFeldman/why-i-wont-wear-black-to-support-white-farmers-20171030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you please make President Donald Trump aware of our situation. Please
Now the blacks are placing random threatening notes on our house gates, and even on our cars at shopping malls when we go for grocery shopping.
The police laugh at us and chase us away from the police stations when we go to report these terror threats

I can't wait for whites to leave SA and for them to starve

I wish we would organize mass migration of white refugees from SA to Europe. You guys are walking redpills. Met some in the FFL and they were the strongest and kindest white people I've met.

>Can you please make President Donald Trump aware of our situation.
I would if I could, that would be a job more suited to the social media Lord's with their legions of sockpuppets.

It's fucked bro, you need an ethnic cleanse and remove kaffirs.
sad thing is your state is instead trying to ban and criminalize "racist" behaviour and discussions.
Instead of getting a handle on that scum.

I feel for you guys, my wife's from SA and still has family there, who all say the same..

No, why should I do that? Let them resolve their problems themselves just like the rest of Africans

WHO GIVES A SHIT? POST MORE OF THAT GIRL!

No your personal army kike. Find another sucker for your moral crusade bullshit.

white south african immigration to us when?

That's the only one I have of her.

Now how the fuck do you figure?

Exactly, probably pretty good folks. Much better than these shitskin leeches we get.

>they want to stay alive
>we want more white babies
perfect match

>better than these shitskin leeches
what makes you think that?

Should have though about that when you went to their homeland and plundered them , now it is all coming back at you.
Enjoy.

because they're actually hard working people with good values and useful skills.

What makes you think otherwise?

They would even have that "exotic" factor going for them.

>white
>farmers
>forced to be redpilled on blacks

they just tried to teach them how to poo in loo.
But I guess that's why you're mad as well right?

why don't you have guns?

>le ebic poo in loo meme
>Hahaha
They are getting what they deserved , let them enjoy the atrocities they have committed now.

What I'm trying to say that simply making all the white people (AKA the "hard-working" people in South Africa) flee the country is wrong. What all the people in South Africa should do is work together to make a better country instead of pointing fingers at each other, crying about it, or fleeing to other country

>meme
it's the truth you filthy shitskin.

/thread
hope the niggers rape you a bit before they slit your throat, you devil

Truth is hurting a bit too much , eh?

>brown eyebrows
>(((blonde))) hair
Totally not a trashy look

No such thing as white african, cracka

Now get yo pale invading ass out of my country, white boy

I don't want to make anyone move, I have respect for those that wish to stay and fight. I want to help those that see no other way to protect themselves or their families other than to GTFO. I want to believe that the white man can prevail, however, they are ridiculously outnumbered. The raids are becoming more systematic, and sophisticated as well. According to the article anyway.

I consider the left to be complicit in these murders. They support the cover-up, and they support the intent. In fact, there are even a few in this thread.

In fact, I fully expect all the anti-Western commies who shilled for migrants to make a full 180 where it concerns this population, that is being genocided and has nowhere else to go. Suddenly they'll get really technical about what is a safe country and what not. And frankly, we should treat them with disdain. Anyone who supports this sort of thing deserves to become a victim of something similar.

If we want to save the West, we will have to come to terms with the fact that we need to oppress the left. I feel no guilt over this, given that this is the left's standard MO.

Either smuggle in guns and kill the savages or bug out and let the savages starve.

POO

they tried that. It will only work once blacks don't have power. Unfortunately I don't think anyone there has the will or the power to create a white revolution there

SHART

We should bring all the Afrikaners to Europe and America, and send all the leftists to live in SA with the diversity they claim to want so much.

Just browsed twitter and this is already being twisted.
Thousands of niggers tweeting that this cause is racist and bullshit.

Actually the dutch settled more peacefully than 99% of the world.
If the dutch actually did here what Americans did to native americans we might not be in the shitty situation we are today.

South Africa is not the homeland of Bantu people, they're from the congo to the north. SA was uninhabited when the Dutch Boers and then later the English settled there. and had been uninhabited for hundreds of years. The English south African colony was almost entirely white and there were no natives they displaced.

The bantus started moving south in the 20th century and thats when the Apartheid state was set up, to control the unchecked flood of migrants coming down from central africa and causing problems on the edge of the white colony. Rather than just kill or expel what was an invasion they set up a system of rules by which the migrants could stay but not displace the rightful landowners or workers. However the Bantus bred like rabbits to the point where they vastly outnumbered the whites and international lefty pressure eventually forced the white to give up the rule of a country they built to the migrants that overwhelmed it.

There were certainly abuses committed by the government and in particular the mining companies in SA, but the narrative the its rightfully the land of blacks is patently false. They were not there, at all, when SA was founded, they're stereotypically seeing a better land than they have moving onto it and claiming its theirs, literally stealing an entire country.

This.
The dutch didn't come here and wipe out the locals like people seem to think.
Though if they actually did that it might have been a good thing.

girl in OP pic got blacked and that black guy has nudes... its like 8-9 incher. JUST

>uninhabited land
>plundered homelands of people who originated hundreds of miles away

Wow, everything you said is very wrong
There was natives there, sure it was not the Bantus raced, but still there were natives (don't know the name of their race) the Europeans enslaved them and race-mixed with some of them, they couldn't do nothing to defend themselves
Later the Europeans made the country, after the country was made, people started migrating there since it was the best country at that time, they didn't went to conquer it, they were moving to get a better life

Just buy some cheap property near downtown detroit, it would feel just like home to them

proof
or kys

I would like to throw my support behind the Boers. I really would. But for some reason, you guys can't control your narrative.
As I view black Monday hashtags, I see very few whites in support, but I see plenty of niggas successfully convincing the world that you Boers are racists.

I don't know how to help you. I don't even think you know how to help yourselves. The whole South Africa issue is terribly disorganized from my perspective and I'm left feeling blackpilled.

Don't worry, the same thing will happen to the US and we will die too. Goodbye Boer :(

COME HOME WHITE MAN

You know they are feeding your people right now right....lol

you dont know any history
but your skin is made out of shit so you cant read and dont understand things because you shit all over white paper
literally

They should've moved a long time ago. Kind of like people living on fault lines, flood plains, or next to active volcanoes...

Fuck off with this bullshit about how they peacefully took a land. No black African is ever going to alow whites to own a piece of Africa, and no mater how much they cry about being killed, blacks will only stop once they are all dead.

>Checked, two posts in a row with consecutive trips, nice.

To give you white African people an idea of how much your very existence is hushed, everyone I tell is surprised there are white people there. They do not teach it in schools, other than the evil slave trading ports along with the British killing a bunch if Zulu. Literally, burger education.

>kill all whites
>get enslaved by chinks
lol
asians are gonna kill everyblack when white race is gonne. if not you will starve anyway

>Boers
Only good Boer is one 6 feet under the ground.

The bantus genocided the true natives and have as much claim to the land as the whites. Those natives were not settled on the land the Dutch and British originally settled though.

> people started migrating there since it was the best country at that time, they didn't went to conquer it, they were moving to get a better life

Sounds familiar doesn't it? Niggers are like a scourge of locusts. They will move into your land, destroy everything and kill you before moving into someone else.

Whatever, I say we leave it to 'em. After all the concrete crumbles in 100 years, it'll be back to mud huts and tribal warfare...

Irina Pirozhnikova. Stop being a lazy nigger all your life

It's not the property that would be an issue, it is that I have no idea what the best route for them to take would be, refugee, immigration, or possibly something else?

If it means the death of every white person in the world, i'd gladly enjoy our new chink master race.

>coast of france under strong men
when did this happen in the modern era?

she got blacked.

Not sure you understand what's actually going on. But ultimately I wish I couldn't care less. They stay there then act surprised when niggers chimp out

Sure black Sven mohammad from Somalia.

>The bantus genocided the true natives
citations please
>Niggers are like a scourge of locusts. They will move into your land, destroy everything and kill you before moving into someone else
If you were living in a shitty place, no matter what race you are, you would like to move to another place, and that's what they did, I don't agree with that, but they did it anyway, deal with it

Problem is they make formerly good places shitty.

Lol your not gonna like what the chinks are gonna do but okay big hero 6

>, destroy everything and kill you before moving into someone else
Difference is most other races stop before this part.

The San. Also know as Bushmen who lived in the Kalahari desert. The Bantus and Zulus are invaders and should be gassed.

>blacks will only stop once all blacks are dead.
ftfy

Exactly. I have no problem taking in real refugees, especially ones that can integrate well here. And would push our politics to the right.

And I'd kick out all of the fakers to make room, and the leftists with them. Oh, you came here from Syria? Not a real refugee, the state takes back what it gave and kicks you out. And I hope Assad will hang them for defecting, too. Oh, you're a piece of shit with dual citizenship? Time the nation you keep identifying with took its responsibility. Out you go.

We have plenty of room for thousands of people, if we just get rid of all the scum. Around the corner, here, is a left wing extremist group sitting in a building they got from the city council. They should all be charged with theft, as well. Do you think they would be as sympathetic towards rape and torture if I came there and did the same thing to them, because they stole part of my city?

>deal with it

Yeah, that's what we want. The argument that it is "natural" and should therefore be allowed is retarded. Frankly, anyone who makes that argument should be stripped naked and dropped in the woods.

Why the fuck do her tits look like they're a butt wearing a thong?

saged for degenerate shit

Did you tried to analyze my comment? I said I don't agree with it.
And seriously, strip someone and dropped them in the woods cause they have another opinion? Damn, what a lovely fellow you are

Christ, you're a retard.

>muh other opinion

Yeah, the opinion that everything is natural is also good. You can't get more natural than being naked in the woods. That's the joke, microbrain.

I swear, Marxism is a mental disorder.

Are the one who keeps posting for help to escape? Did you ever start a facebook page? link pls if you did. I may know a person willing to help (havnt talked to them on the matter) but i want to verify as much as possible first.

>The Afrikaaner Refugee Program
>cite "threats" and "political instability"
>lobby in Congress
>get some immigration attorneys
>relocate them in republican/swing states with strong farming industry (Arizona)
>implement a program where they can stay with ageing US farmers and then take over their farms

Let's bump this shit

le bump

Last chance to dance bros. If its time to go down, go down swinging.

Something wrong Poojeet? Is the shitting street extra shitty today?

Want whites back? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOPE.
youtube.com/watch?v=AdVUncJzCm0

>whites die off
>local warlords, spics, arabs, and asians enslave the niggers and sell them for cheap
Wow rly makes u think

EVERY DAMN TIME

news24.com/Columnists/HowardFeldman/why-i-wont-wear-black-to-support-white-farmers-20171030

What would the headline be if all the farmers were jews??

I have a house. If any soufrican qties want in I can assist in the easiest way to get in.

Right, because our own children don't want anything to do with farming even though we've been around it our whole lives. Fml

Do we get complementary gf's?

>threatening notes
wait, you mean niggers can write?

I'm confused. Is there any reason blacks should be mad at whites in South Africa?
Did something happen in the past?

That's a big ass

Well you took their land and now you pay the price!

White people should've left Africa when apartheid ended.

Here's how you help: Prepare for the happening and safe evacuation.

Download Telegram and contact @kaaplander.

Rhodesia /Zimbabwe 2.0

Why is this news? South Africans have seen what happens when they voluntarily 'share' or 'cede' power. Those who lose power get dominated and/or expunged/exterminated.

Hell its not just Rhodesia it is every single similar situation in history ever. But Rhodesia has proximity, parallels and the racial dynamics.

tl;dr you loose power you get fucked if you do not evacuate with all your wealth and kin and reestablish somewhere else for a new start. If you do not do that the only option is to fight and gain power back in one way or another.

chinese will happily make black people in to cheap feed for better tasting animals

KEK

This is the future for white Americans if things don't change

If the Boers leave they should at least demonstrate superior white engineering and planning by implementing a total destruction scorched earth strategy.

>White people should've left Africa when apartheid ended.
That's like saying europeans should leave America after being there for generations after the first refugees /colonists arrived

retard

I would love to go to south africa and have some fun, but I got a family here and my own farm to look out for. I wish you all the best of luck and if survive this and you're ever in my neck of the woods the beers on me.

B U M P !
U
M
P
!

lol. Ok and when all white people leave, then what? You are just going to continue killing each other. Face it, niggers do not know how to sustain themselves. Without white people guiding you, you are a lost race.

Bump.

Christ I don't know why I browse Sup Forums. This kinda shit infuriates me to no end, knowing I'm almost powerless to help or make a real lasting change for others. Disgusting how humans treat each other. Good on you for trying though.