Soon

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=irony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your plan has gone so wrong that you've resorted to shitposting on an anonymous image board? For shame.

Get out bitch

Ahh come on, it's not like you actually have a plan

So what do you guys think his plan is? I guess our next big hint will be once we see what he has planned for Mikoto. I refuse to believe he's not going to do anything with the AAA stuff, even if what he said to Yuiitsu in NT15 was a misdirection or outright lie.

I don't think it's possible to know the full details yet but I think we'll get another big hint soon. People have stated that the story has no direction right now and I think that might be by design. God's Right Seat and GREMLIN were evil enemy groups which gave the story a "direction" but right now it feels like we're teetering on the edge of something big. Aleister will probably drop a big plot twist soon that will give us "direction" again.

I completely agree we are about to get a huge hint to his plans. Does anyone else think his end game plan will kick off with some kind of plot/reveal regarding the Sisters/Will-chan

Since when were you under the impression that having a plan was part of my plan

Will-chan definitely needs an arc. Too much stuff left unexplained there

Reminder that Accelerator wants to get his little boypussy pounded by Touma.

>Aleister's plan was to purposely not have a plan so Laura would think he had a plan even though that was a fake plan

Stop projecting your own feelings onto others

Touma is going to fail to save Kamisato isn't he

It will be the thing that sets him over the edge. And I bet most of the faggots complaining about NT since 13 will start to eat their words when it happens.

This would honestly be brilliant

My thoughts are that for Aleister, the entirety of OT was dedicated to getting Touma out into the thick of magic side shenanigans so he could establish connections and a reputation that places him on a world stage. NT is about using this new found status Touma has developed to easily throw him into different situations to mold him, and by extention IT, in a direction he needs for the final phase of his plan. Whatever the hell it actually is.

That's the only reason that I can think of that he would go to such lengths to retrieve him from WWIII but not give a shit when he gets tortured by a magic god for billions of years. He wanted the confrontation between him and Othinus to occur but not the one with Fiamma as it had the possibility to skew Touma's intended development. We even see some hint that IT is changing in comparison between before the infinite hells and after (although this may just be a red herring) during his confrontation with Kamisato.

Hey boss I have a score to settle with a certain faggot MC, can I borrow Kanzaki and the witch lolis

Since Touma seems to currently be in 110% "I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want" mode, I am sure somebody is going to eat shit because of him. Whether it is going to be Kamisato, Yuiitsu, Mikoto, or somebody else entirely remains to be seen.

They're all yours. Say hi to Index for me please

I hope Touma dies for good soon

Why is Laura so cute?

>Mikoto eats shit because of Touma

How mad will people be

Mad as always because they can't project their headcanon.

Seeing Touma suffer and die his inevitable permenent death is about 25% of the reason I follow this series

>Mikotoshippers throw a tantrum because Kamachi didn't pander to them

Wouldn't be shocked in the slightest

In all serious I am going to be pretty mad if Aleister is not even mentioned this volume. I'll overlook him not even getting mentioned in NT16 since NT17 comes out soon after and is probably a direct continuation of NT16

So what's Yuiitsu gonna do in NT17? I doubt she's just going to take it easy and let the girls go after Touma.

I'm almost positive she's going to drag in other people by going after one or more of the following:

>Rikou
>Fremea
>Fraulein
>Last Order/Will-chan

Good luck to her if she wants all of them

It would make me feel better about the times she tore his stitches and prevented a dragon v mummy monster battle.

How will Touma save Yuiitsu?
Him remembering his fairy speech about not shooting a gun might end up with him saving Yuiitsu

What are you trying to say with this image? That you can use mspaint?

He'll fuck someone over, probably unintentionally. I don't see him purposefully making someone eat shit just to further his own goals yet, unless Kamachi really is going off the deep end.

It isn't samefag, deal with it, you oversenstive baby shipper.

These shops never make sense. If user is triggered by a set of posts that he thinks is samefag, why would one of those posts be written by him?

I just can't wait until the arc where he murks a few main characters, devastates the universe, the other heroes go into hiding, somebody gets brainwashed, and Touma goes missing for a training arc/inner battle with some bullshit.

Excuse you. I just got in and saw your retarded post. I'm not even the user you're having a war with.

Mikoto a shit

It's not a shop. Someone he replied to posted a legit screenshot proving what he's so triggered over isn't a samefag

*Othinus

>screenshot proving its not samefag is a "retarded" post

Sure you're not the triggered shipper

Mikoto

These threads are downright embarrassing. Why do you faggots even bother making them, there is no new content and S3 will never come.

Othinus

There is new content though? NT17 has a release date. Ignore the thread if you don't like it

Mikoto

>a release date, announced last weekend, is new content
Boy you people are desperate.

Othinus

Othinus

Kill yourselves desu

rude, famalam

Fuck off from the thread if you don't like it and go find a thread you do enjoy. Until shipper fags found this thread it was going fine

Aleister making a NT9 for Mikoto when?

google.ca/search?q=irony

>Fuck off from the thread if you don't like it
This right here is the rallying cry of Re:Zerofaggots when people complain of their cancer flooding the board, first developed in response to the general outcry when at one point there were 62 threads in the catalog.
>Until shipper fags found this thread it was going fine
I wouldn't be surprised if said shipperfags and the people telling them to fuck off were all you. Kill yourself.

All he'd have to do is give her access to the Misaka Network's memories

You fucking first faggot

That would make the theory of Will being made by Aleister more likely

>Mikoto sees Touma's infinite hell struggle in one short, compact fever dream while already mentally compromised

I don't know whether she'll immediately collapse from overload or immediately look for Othinus to tear off her little limbs. Maybe both.

When was it last updated?

Well, according to Kamachi, boy's are cute when they're struggling and suffering, so I don't think he'll die.

>n-no u
You have to go back, Reddit.

It's already pretty likely if you ask me. There's no way a being like that wouldn't be something he'd find useful. If she's not outright Aleister hocus pocus she's something he wanted to exist for his use

Mikoto

This is why Will-chan needs an arc. She's got more than a few questions to answer plot wise

How does the whole archetype thing works again?

It just does.

I hope the clones/Will-chan come up during the Mikoto shenanigans. She needs to get involved with them again

DUCK SEASON

I get this reference

>12. **9,107 **9,107 Heavy Object Vol.12

D E D
E
D

>even with sales reduced drastically NT still sells 8 times more than HO

Did BloodSign ever get into top 20?

Doubt it?

A few months ago.
Seriously doubt it, hardly any advertising for it as far as I know.

It sell even worse than Zashiki.

*8,864部 16/06/10 ***3日 未踏召喚://ブラッドサイン 5

Even js06 didn't like it at first

>9,981部 14/12/10 ***5日 インテリビレッジの座敷童 5

And this is why it's easy to believe that one guy who keeps insisting Blood Sign is the next Kamachi anime is full of shit/trolling

Bloodsign and Booboo will probably end soon,given the mystery of the maze will be reveal in Booboo new volume.

And in lastest volume of BS, Kyousuke also starts his alliance with Beyondetta&Azalia to take down WQ too.

You called? I'm curious about what's the lowest selling LN to get adapted was. I know they're supposed to be advertisements, but what sort of advertising before that do they use to test the waters?

>people still don't know that anime adaptations are advertisements

As far as I know, that was probably Grimgar.
The entire anime was funded by TOHO advertising their new music studio and filling the entire anime with insert songs at every one and half episode. The novels used to sell like 5k every volume before the anime.
It worked though, as the newest volume sold around 20k.

Thanks!

Raildex idol anime when? It's the only way to save this shitshow.

Speaking of Laura, I wonder how she feels about Kamisato being gone, assuming she knows.

She was practically schlicking to the thought of him fucking up Aleister's plans, but then he gets his power stolen and then has that power turned on him almost immediately after he gets it back. I doubt she planned for him to go out like that or for Yuiitsu to go full "MUH DOGE!!!" and wreck shit.

Fuck off

>I wonder how she feels
Nothing. Laura-chan has feelings only for Aleister-senpai.

>Aleister is dangerously letting Yuiitsu fuck over his plans so it also fucks over Laura's plans
That's some advanced keikakuing

Why and where to?

Multi keikaku drifting

We managed to meme Accelerator into appearing in NT15. Maybe we can do the same thing for NT17?

Aleister is fucking shook. I really hope that someone like Mie rises above meme status and fucks with his plans like Hamazura did.

I think we used up our meme powers with the new crossover and HO novels indirectly shipping Kakine/Uiharu.

GIVE ME THE RAILGUN BATTLE ROYALE ARC
GIVE IT TO ME, KAMACHI

He'll show up soon enough. NT17's description (so far) has left it open for anything to happen.