Madoka Magica

This is my fav anime of all time

Do I have shit taste?

depends. how many anime have you watched?

Most of the normie stuff

Bebop, AoT, Death Note, Steins Gate and a bunch more

Madoka and NGE+EoE are my two favorites by gar. If anything I would put Nichijou as third.

I feel like these offer something in style and substance that I haven't seen 100 times over in western film.

Any suggestions on where to go from here?

boku no oico

>Any suggestions on where to go from here?
Sure thing, user:

>Do I have shit taste?
Of course not, it's a wonderful show. It's my favorite too. I just hate that this arrogant girl is in it because she is really mean and heartless and whenever I see her on the screen it just makes me so angry that she is so rude to everyone.

Other than the presence of this disgusting girl, though, there is not a thing wrong with this show.

Madoka a shit Faust clone, 12 episodes isn't even anime. Nothing made after 1980 is good.

You're just trying to scare people away from your waifu aren't you, user? Well too bad. she's my waifu too.

>post counter didn't increase
Fuck off

>inb4 editted screencap

Yes

tfw i bought pockys just because of her
i fell for the product placement
they're not terrible, but not my kinda thing

currently 8 posters/9 posts
these two are obviously the same person.

You miscounted. Not that I care to try and prove these samefaging accusations wrong, just pointing out the mistake in your 'proof'.

Y-you can have! I don't know why you would want her. You know she will just try to steal from you, if she doesn't just bully you instead. There is no way you'll ever be happy with her so just forget it.

last part meant to quote
I'm embarrassed

No, it is a very good story. There is nothing wrong with it being your favorite.

If she is you're waifu and my sisteru, what does that make us? You are my brotheru-in-law?

I meant unique posters which are currently 14/11. Either way you samefagged.

Nah. It's a great anime/movie. I'm about to rewatch the trilogy in a few hours because it's really good.

Well, first, answer a question, which Magica girl is your waifu?

Whats with you stupid people? When I said it it was 9/8, of course I mean unique posters vs posts. What else could I be talking about stupid? If you want to think I'm samefag that's fine, but there is seriously no way I would say something nice about this arrogant child.

You just said something stupid for the sake of being stupid? Really?

How to immediately tell it's the usual samefag spamming generals & replying to himself.

that's for voting me, faggot
I only beat SSNP-chan by 51%

what is this?

none of your business, that's what

Well that's rude, guess it makes sense if you are posting that ugly girl. You should try not to be like her though, you know?

These threads always need more Mami (unfortunately I am on a shitty mobile connection and cannot post pictures of best girl)

Thanks more making 10 shitpost threads, retard

>not a new IP

alright nerds, help me here
I'm looking for these pics
if you have them please post

Found this one on google images in about 2 seconds. You are not trying hard enough.

And I do not appreciate being called a nerd.

Holy shit yes.

>Madoka and NGE+EoE are my two favorites by gar.
I could genuinely understand that from someone with sophisticated taste.

haha normie don't post again until you have watched or at least tried and by tried I mean a third of it half of this

>muh /qa/ boogeyman

fuck off

Why do people still talk about this show?

It's the closest thing we've had to Evangelion in the past decade, and for many of the same reasons. It's a damn good anime; no shame in loving that.

Because it's a masterpiece.

Seriously, it will be discussed as often as evangelion is now 20 years from now.

And it's better than your favorite anime.

It's good but it's also overrated as fuck

>And it's better than your favorite anime.
epic comment

30-50 a good start?

cause it was pretty good.

that and we all want to fuck Madoka

I didn't want to fuck anyone. the style of this anime particularly how wide the faces were really put me off.

like when you see a speck of something gross in your food and pick it out, but you still lose your appetite.

I'm getting ready to fuck with a friend that is entirely convinced this is a wholesome magical girl show. Any thoughts/advice? (I have a number of allies whom have also watched the show a number of times)

Don't forget to talk about how good and how much of a prodigy Tomoe Mami is.

How could you not want to fuck this?

>Any thoughts/advice?
and fucking stay there

R.I.P. in pieces
I wanted her to make me her bitch

>Madoka a shit, 12 episodes isn't even anime. Nothing made before 1980 is good.
FTFY