ITT: Girls who didn't win but should have

ITT: Girls who didn't win but should have

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUAHUIDYUIWADGYAWYAYUaDWAFUCKYOIUUUUUI()UIUOYAWUD

Tomoyo a shit.

NTR so bad it would kill a man.

Marika would've won in most cases with how aggressive she is from the get-go while the rest of harem is all d-d-d-doushio.

Good anime but the ending felt like a cliffhanger.

But she won dude, a man loved her so much he broke down a dimension to be with her.

Whoops wrong pic

Best girls always win.

You...haven't read the manga have you

>Was winning
>Decided to be a dumbass and break up with him

She shouldn't have won and I'm glad she didn't. On the other hand...

Havent read the manga yet I am not that big fan of harem but when its anime I can dig it but from what I know is that they skipped or went trough some girls fast cause they wouldnt play a part in the god arc for the rest it should be the same.

The obvious should be winner and the main reason I nearly shit my pants towards the end of this series. Seriously, my pants were in grave danger.

Should have happened. Never did.

Best girl already won.

Well
Read the manga
now
right now
in fact get off this thread
Im fucking serious
for your sake

She should've just usurped Satsuki and Ragyo with her superior life fiber bonding and taken the world for herself. I'd watch the hell out of the spinoff.

If only.

she won

It's just a goddamn shame.

Pig
i
g

You should read the manga

She wasn't even in the race.

good marika doujins without having her proportions multiplied where?

marika Fuck You

She did win you numbnut.

>ryuuji chose a filthy shitdere rodent over this

>wants worst girl to win
Every girl is better than her.

Kill yourself. Taiga is best girl and OTP.

Still upset.

>inb4 people pretend like it made sense for him to marry orihime
>inb4 people pretend anything after the defeat of aizen made sense

Ryuuji picked the girl he loved and who deserved to win the most. Not to mention the cutest girl in the series.

I ship Taiga with a rope. She was a terrible person who did nothing for anyone and had nothing to contribute to Ryuuji.

~8.5 years later and still upset.

Minorin had a chance. She trashed it and supported Taiga.

>shit taste
>being this wrong
KYS.

Dicks out for Chitoge

Miporin shot the dragon down. Wanted nothing to do with his cock.

I'll never understand why he would choose anyone over marika.
>doormat who never reveals feelings for him
>bitchy gorilla who rarely reveals feelings for him
>bodyguard who never, ever reveals her feelings for him in any way and pretends she wants him dead
compared to
>beautiful, nice, rich girl who is deeply in love with him, will do anything for him, and cares enough to actually pursue him, not to mention being the most fun

All the other girls were boring, bitchy, or just completely fucking retarded. I know Chitoge was basically destined to end up with him due to the nature of the story, but still.

>KYS
>>>/youtube/

Don't even post on this site

>the girl he loved and who deserved to win the most. Not to mention the cutest girl in the series.
That would be Minorin.

>Picking the stinky, clumsy four-eyed freak instead of this goddess

Do you have ADHD or something? She made Ryuuji a better person and Ryuuji made Taiga a better person in return. They gave each other strength and bonded despite their differences.

She improved Ryuuji how exactly? He went from a doormat to an impulsive doormat and she was a filthy rodent through every episode. Also no body.

Wheres Shirley? Come on anons, can't be the only one who wanted Shirley to win Lelouch's heart

>normalfag
>secondary
That explains a lot. Kill yourself.

>Rukia
>romantic relationship

Rukia was content with going back to SS rather than be with Ichigo. It was just friendship.

>not liking a fugly abusive rodent is being a pleb

Go re-read or re-watch Toradora. Not going to sit here and text a wall of text which would be required to expand the hows and whys. Unless you're pretending to be dumb, even you should have noticed the glaring changes in both Taiga and Ryuuji by the end of the story following their overarching development and feelings for one another. The difference is enough to be stark by contrast of their initial personalities and how they behaved at the beginning of the story.

Yeah they got dumber while all the development of Minori and Ami was dropped hard. They were writing something decent in the first cour and decided to shit all over everything.

Sorry, but Marika isn't best girl. Chitoge rightfully and that's that.

Same, nothing more than emotional betrayal

I can tolerate a BiriBiri end but if Index wins I'll snap.

woah what?

She belongs to her brother.

Face it, she's never going to win no matter how badly you want her to. Just isn't meant to be.

Even memerei, the girl trigger liked more than the series creator did, was better.

>BBCF port soon
>Best girl who deserves the Ragna bowl the most is probably going to die
Dammit, stop reminding me ;_;

still hurts to this day

She's about to end up with the caring and supportive gentleman Y-san, while the gorilla Chitoge ends up with that faggot Raku and has also-ran Onodera bake the wedding cake.

Marika was the true winner.

The constant frequent blueballing from Tomo-chan's creator has me wanting to see Bullet making some headway in the competition. She's dark horse as fuck but I want to see the tomboy getting hers for once damn it.

Came here to post this

>the tsundere actually lost for once
This made me so happy

rachel a cute

bumpu

I don't even know who is winning but I'm sure it's that spaz Tooka.

Technically she is dating shido. He did ask her out in like episode 1 or 2 so she kinda won right off the bat

yee