Top Anime Fall 2016

Which is the Anime you are most looking foward to watch this last season? For me is pic related.

>Likes the Pokemon anime

either you are too young to be here or you have autism, or both.

Give me a break user. This is the first time since 2001 i will watch Pokemon again

I've got several series to look forward to, but I'm looking most forward to 10 episodes of my Crows being back on.

Then save your time and don't watch. The writers sucks, 3/4 of the episode have a childish feeling to them, and the actual action episodes although are really good animated have a poor battle pace and the main character ten to either wear the plot armor too good or wear it backwards.

The third Digimon Adventure Tri movie.

Try the DP or XY seasons instead. Those are actually good, while all signs are pointing towards SM being terrible.

What signs we only have the poster so far.

And it shows Ash looking like a complete moron. Pretty huge difference from the Ash in XY who was built up to win the league.

As long as it's the same studio with the same budget I dont care if he's goofy.

College girls riding bikes.

Seriously, dude? I stopped when Ash was in Johto and that shit eating grin is enough of a turnoff besides him going on a journey forever and losing everything.

>I stopped when Ash was in Johto
My childhood was Kanto and Johto. Now i'm getting back because the animation looks cool and the games will have new stuff. So the Anime will feel somewhat new

The ashnime will be the same shit it has been for the past 20 years, and you seem to be too much of a retard to figure out you're not the target audience and that you should unironically kill yourself for liking it.

>The ashnime will be the same shit it has been for the past 20 years,
I know.
>you're not the target audience
I know

Stop being such a killjoy faggot. You get angry for nothing hahaha

Why is charizard doing bondage?

His last loss really broke him, didn't it?
DURAGON KUROO

20 years of losing would change a man.

This fat smug bastard

Maybe that's why it'll actually be good.

「Trick Room」

You know, you're free to watch what you want. Just don't be like one of those people who came and bitch on Sup Forums later. So in a way, I can see the other guy's point. There's been plenty of those during the XY anime crying about it even when people have already told them many times they were a fool for expecting anything out of it.

>There's been plenty of those during the XY anime crying about it even when people have already told them many times they were a fool for expecting anything out of it.
Hahahha yeah that was amazing but don't worry. I don't expect anything from this shitshow

Watching this new pokemon series because I'm looking forward to this

>piss off their fanbase with the league in XY
>try to suck some of the already dying fanbase of another kodomo cartoon

I guess it's confirmed that the people in charge of the ashnime hate it as much as we do.

We hate it?

>pokemon in 2016

pic related, although i know better by now and expect the studio to butcher it completely

Yes.

Although, maybe a more appropiate expression is "condescendingly ignored".

Pic Related, although i have no High hopes and feel like the studio is going to butcher it somehow.

I read that filename in his voice. I'm also looking forward to S5.