Scared yet Trumpkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41804740
youtube.com/watch?v=2ofeUHydHAs
youtube.com/watch?v=jFZqyutmc70
justice.gov/sco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this it?

why the FUCK did i vote for trump this fucking softbrain is going to get impeached and we're going to get a neolib replacement

>charged
Really? Like Assange eh? He was charged too right? Right?

Do you know how impeachment even works?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41804740

>Faces Charges

He's not charged.

Are you suggesting Manafort is going to flee the country and hold up in another countries embassy under threat of deportation and immediate arrest?

Manafort was too dumb to seek shelter in an embassy. Now those who shall not be named are going to rip him apart.

He will be in about a few hours, he's already handed himself over to the FBI. We can't arrest people without charging them with something so what exactly are you implying?

Assange has never been charged with anything.

He's wanted for questioning.

Shakin in my boots!!

I thought they had dirt on Trump?
and ahh nope......

youtube.com/watch?v=2ofeUHydHAs

youtube.com/watch?v=jFZqyutmc70

justice.gov/sco

It's done

if voting for someone deep state doesn't like = conspiracy against the US, then it's time for deep state niggers to start getting executed, because seriously wtf

My cat lady boss is so exited.

If it's conspiracy, does that mean there'll be other people arrested, too? Conspiracy isn't usually a solo crime. Who did Manafort conspire with again?

Conspiracy by definition isn't a solo crime. As to his co-conspirator at this point I'm going to assume his associate who also turned himself into the FBI this morning, Rick Gates. Also isn't necessarily the end of the road, more indictments could come.

It's nixon all over again

Trump will pardon him but not Hillary Clinton when they gets convicted of high treason.

>Charges relating to 2006

Yeah, no. Not scared yet. Try again.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep..

Pardoning is an admission of guilt, he will still get his ass fucked for other crimes he committed. Trump also risks his own ass making himself a coconspirator if he even bothers pardoning manafort at all.

Why should we attribute things Manafort did while working for Dems to Trump?

OP if you're uneducated at least don't make it obvious

No. The quickest way to end your belief system is to make it reality.

>Yeah, no. Not scared yet. Try again.

Ok.

This changes everything. I need my playdough and crayons. Are you even allowed to be here?

Why so many obvious shill today?

When 50% Sup Forums nothing but anti-Trump, definitely shill. Especially people say "I hate I voted for Trump" means no way real Trump voter. Very missing point of USA if you think this change thinking of any people.

I am in Japan and not good English, but even this obvious.

Vibe in America very special now. I think Trump cannot losing, actually, because too smart to get stuck in wrong move. Always move, always change attack, always see before, never look close to one place always look broad the field. Not so for Clinton group. I think they spend focus to one thing for sell power and think can own government like game. Assume too much, so get slow and stupid then make big mistake. How big mistake look for long game.

Shareblue doesn't tell their employees details like that.