Democrats are in trouble now that Manafort charges are Pre Trump

Rut Row. Pedesta and Clinton going to be in some deep shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1007271/download
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep telling yourself that drumpydoodoo

Drumpkin here. It’s ogre

this. Manafort has the pee pee tapes on nano-SD for a bargain

The salty tears will be delicious when the Podestas are next. Burhhh it was her turn lolz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh you

RUT ROW http ://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe?=0

>Trump campaign chair Manafort's alleged conspiracy against US continued right through 2016 and 2017, the indictment charges

HOW MUCH OF A BUNCH OF DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS CAN YOU GUYS BE, LIKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT !!!

>"LIBS ARE SPOOKED HOLY SHIT CNN IS PANICKING HILLARY IS GOING DOWN MONDAY"
>Manafort goes down
>"Hmmmm yes this is bad for Dem"

The absolute fucking state of Trumpcucks

LOLOLOLOLOL

yes, conspiracy to hide activities and money from the American Government. NOT to rig an election....

.02 Kremlin soup rations have been deposited into your account

lol trump hired multiple indicted people for his campaign

In The Name of Ukraine as part of tax fraud. Nothing you have suggests Trump is working for Russia. Get went.

HILLARY IS GETTING ARRESTED TODAY I PWOMISE DADDY TRUMP WONT LET ME DOWN

read the indictment faggot

>this person being arrested for collusion against the united states means democrats are going to be arrested too

thats not how it works cupcake. there is no deal. 40 democrat lawyers were assembled to make the russian collusion story work. and they pulled it off.

"fake news" is now "real news" and the kike media has been vindicated

Such bait, much slide, very sage.

How in the absolute fuck is indicting Manafort bad for the libshits? If anything they'll all be popping champagne tonight. How can this possibly tie back to Clinton? I thought Mueller was about as far left as you can get. Why would he indict someone that could potentially get Clinton in trouble? Makes no sense.

>he-he only hired these guys for his campaign
>Manafort didn't take pay because that's normal

CAN BLUEHILLS READ?

SHILLDOGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

B-BUT TRUMP IS GETTING I-MPEACHED

NO, HE IS NOT SWEETIE.

Still no collusion. Sorry for your loss.

>Russia doesn't have interests in Ukraine
>They didn't LITERALLY INVADE Ukraine two years ago
>Manafort wasn't a key supporter and ally of the Russian-backed Ukrainian puppet that got ousted

>reading state-run media

Try harder, kike automaton. These charges against against Manafort and Gates, when they worked together well before Manafort was brought on the Trump team. And he was only brought on so he would be relevant enough to snitch on the Podestas, who will ultimately lead to the Clintons, then to your paycheck-providing kike Soros. Get ready to be begging for welfare because your below-minimum-wage gravy train is running dry soon.

>autism

this

>Russian investigation takes a year to make an indictment unrelated to the original investigation.
If anyone on either side thinks this is going any further than where it is now, you're delusional. I would say maybe Podesta since they were looking into the PG last week.

What's that thing Hillary used to say? Move on?

Mueller has been special counsel for 5 months and already brought 2 indictments

Yeah, just like you guys said Hillary was gonna be in deep shit with the emails? Or benghazi? Keep telling yourself whatever you need to to deal with the fact that old piss Don is gonna be getting the boot soon

I don't think anybody has the courage nor the moral fortitude and sense of justice to bring charges against a Clinton.

Exactly. He started the investigation at the top, worked to the bottom and is now done. You'll just have to get rid of Trump another way. Sorry for your luck.

I figure you're just memeing, but some of the people in Trump's circles are actually trying to blow smoke about Hillary somehow getting convicted (of... something?) out of this investigation because they're panicking about the investigation coming for them. Kind of funny to watch.

>indicts 2 people
>conspiracy isn't just 2 people
>the end of the investigation
lol

This is literally you

It's absolutely fucking hilarious watching all the refugees from T_D on here trying to spin this about 40 different ways, all of them making zero sense.

God I needed this catharsis so bad for these retards ruining this board.

Liar. Only the hiding of money through 2016. Had nothing to do with working on Trump's campaign - has everything to do with the YEARS he worked for the Podestas.

Reading this through, all i can think about is how easy this can apply to all the dual-citizens in Congress and elsewhere in out govt. I mean, how many lobbyists for Israel are actual senators or reps?

I mean, manafort gets to defend himself and all we're reading now is the document put together for the purpose of sending him to jail, so i'm taking it with a grain of salt. Still, if he was actively being compensated as a lobbyist while working on the campaign, and if he didn't disclose that, that's totally justifiably jailable.

But I'm only halfway through reading it, and literally the only thing it says he does wrong so far is tax evasion. Color me fucking indifferent that a community of niggers didn't get a new gymnasium to destroy.

I'm still holding out hope that this will set some pretty drastic precedent regarding kickbacks to the CF and others

there is a NY Post article with a misleading title ("Robert Mueller should resign") that actually details all of the shady activities of the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

If there is tangible proof of those actions, and it seems like there is at this point, that would be grounds for another investigation at the very least.

>At the urging of Congress and Trump, the Justice Department lifted its gag order on an informant who can now testify to Congress about bribery and other wrongdoing surrounding Moscow’s gaining control of 20 percent of US uranium production.

>The 2010 transaction was approved by Obama officials, including Clinton, then secretary of state. About the same time, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for a speech to a Russian bank involved in the transaction. Later, tens of millions of dollars — $145 million by one estimate — were said to be donated to the Clinton Foundation by individuals having a stake in the deal.

I don't have faith that this snake hole of crooked democrats will ever be brought to justice but I have my fingers crossed

it might just be russian troll bots but im still wacking off. so much cum om my mouse..

That is literally the opposite of how it works.

>watch in real time as we panic and spin a story to discredit Mueller, while also claiming that Mueller's investigation is going nowhere and we're not worried about
LMAO

I know you've got a hard on for this right now but it's actually, really, sincerely nothing. But please, keep wasting your time shitposting your excitement about how your political party wants to remove a duly elected sitting president by means of fake erroneous charges. Just do me a favor, when the right does actually elect a dictator because they're tired of the bullshit, remember what your role was in getting is to that place.

Just look at the dates, you incompetent faggot.

>T_D
>meme flag

OH HI SHAREBLUE NIGGER

No. It is literally how it works unless you're investigating a crime with an unkown kingpin. You watch a lot of movies do ya?

ATTENTION FELLOW SHAREBLUE SHILLS

WHO AT MY LUNCH IT WAS CLEARLY MARKED AND IM VEGAN

IM. VEGAN.

Source on them being pre-Trump?

Trump's campaign manager has been indicted. You faggots get hard over roleplaying hypothetical situations where podesta might get arrested

I'm not convinced if you were even born yet at the time, but I guess you think Fitzgerald started his investigation with Bush and Cheney and worked all the way down to Scooter Libby, clearing everybody as he went? Lmao.

If you read the article, the journo is just saying that all signs point to the Obama administration being involved in some of the things that happened through the 2016 election and that he should not be investigating a group of people he is/was closely involved with.

SHILLARY IS TOTALLY DONE FOR!!! RIGHT GUYS???? RIGHT???

These charges in a way vindicate trump. None of them are associated with the election time frame.

They were looking into the Podesta Group last week then bring indictment charges the next Friday. Anyone that's not autistic knows Manafort was getting fucked from the get go. It's why Trump dropped him so early in the election cycle. The guy is a crook.

not associated with trump. Nothing he is being charged with has anything to do with the election.

Nothing really to spin, how does this indictment hurt trump? All this happened a years before the campaign.

They why are Bush and Cheney still walking free?

So trump changed the RNCs position on ukraine and Russia when Manafort was campaign manager purely by coincidence?

No. You're right. Hillary is clean af amirite. Can't wait 2 months down the road when you shillfags are forced to eat your own cum.

You can spam this all you want but if you had actually read it, you would understand (who am I kidding, no you wouldn't) that all of these accusations become extremely relevant because Manafort took on Trump's campaign without disclosing any of them. But you can go ahead and handwave all that because "pre-Trump" lmao

Because the investigation (from the bottom up) never got past Karl Rove. Are you actually underage? Sup Forums is an 18+ website.

Consensus was Manafort and Tony Podesta, faggot. I posted in various threads I expected Manafort and some random noname, and was right on both counts. Who's that other guy again? Next on the list is Tony Podesta, but even then, it's probably also going to be some tax fraud bullshit and not muh Russia. They're not going to find Russian meddling in the Trump OR Clinton camp.

campaign for 3 months. Non of the charges have anything to do with the election time-frame. This is nothing but a political embarrassment, far from the watergate nonsense the left was pushing before.

No, these retarded niggers will handwave it away with calling you a shill. Watch, I suspect at least 3 replies calling you a shill cuck or similar. It'd actually be a fun drinking game.

You're the one spinning. These charges involve nothing to do with Trump or the election.

Look at the charges my friend, you have to try real hard to try and link this all the the Trump campaign.

Not at all user all of the special prosecutors team is Clinton lawyers. They are there for 2 things.

1) To get Trump

2) To protect the swamp (Clinton and establishment republicans)

Wait..was yours the one next to the breast milk?

Or was it next to the mason jar of premenstrual blood for that goddess tears art project thing?

If the latter...my apologies good xir.

Special counsel announces Trump Campaign Foreign Policy advisor George Papadopolous pleaded guilty Oct. 5, 2017, to making false statements to FBI agents.

No, he's not a shill. Just lacking a few brain cells. It must hurt to be stupid enough to read these charges and think this is going to get Trump into any trouble.

Agreed. I've always hated this meme:

>Bad thing, but here's why that's actually a good thing

>literally "la la la I can't hear you" the post
You dumbfucks call trips to foreign countries by somebody distantly related to a Clinton staffer evidence of conspiracy, but you say there's nothing when Trump's campaign manager was illegally working as a foreign agent and didn't disclose it when taking the position, after an election which every single American intelligence agency has concluded Russia tried to influence. You're absolutely beyond satire.

Wrong. They are saving themselves from going down the drain.

>These charges have nothing to do with Trump
is going to be
>But it was her turn

The mental gymnastics are strong.

What... did you watch the movie about the Plame affair? LMFAO!

That was about leaked intelligence. Perfect example of a crime with an unknown source therefore all avenues were investigated. Libby went to jail for obstruction, totally unrelated to the original investigation but blown into media hype because he was a "top Bush aid."

I like how you conflate the two though. The investigation into Trump has a known top, Trump. If you want to talk age, look into the Ken Starr investigation. It was a terrible political witch hunt similar to what is happening today. It does nothing good for the country. But I guess politics is now a sport and you have to cheer for muh-team!

>manafort is a life long democrat
>trump btfo
The state of shills
Kek

>2016
>years before

Charges cover shit from 2008 to 2014. The goddamn Obama years.

>accusing someone of ignoring the truth when you're doing the same
the sheer lunacy of shills, they will reverse any accusation because they're sociopaths

I was unaware he changed anyone's position. Do you mean by saying something like "I'll work with Russia." Personally, I think it would be nice to get along with another world super power but it was a naive statement at best. We didn't start an investigation when Obama was caught on a hot mic saying "tell vlad I can work with him after the election."

He says, while in a thread literally devoted to reversing an actual indictment of Trump's campaign manager, but saying Hillary should be indicted. Read the OP of this thread. It it 100% what you just described. This is what I mean by beyond satire.

It includes charges up until 2016

My fucking sides are in orbit at Sup Forums deciding to memory hole an entire part of the indictment just because they can't face the reality of it.

I have seen that movie, so I can tell you it has nothing to do with Fitzgerald's investigation, therefore I don't know why you're bringing it up. But by all means continue handwaving and trying to make yourself sound less stupid for claiming Mueller is investigating "top to bottom."

>Perfect example of a crime with an unknown source therefore all avenues were investigated
Yeah, so exactly like the Mueller investigation which is being undertaken to determine if anyone -- not just Manafort or Flynn or whatever you seem to think -- connected to Trump's campaign was involved with Russian interference in the election. Is Fox News just not reporting the facts of the investigation's basis or what? Why don't you know them?

I'm pretty sure the People's Temple followers were less indoctrinated. Holy shit.

>It includes charges up until 2016
Those charges are only false statements from interviews about previous charges. Nigger.

Uranium one directly implicates the chitons, muller, Obama and admin, and comey
And all you have is some life long democrat with charges from 2008-2015
There is nothing on trump

If you read the actual charges, you would know that the only charges related to 2016 and 2017 are falsifying and concealing the scheme and causing others to do the same.

lol Trump's foreign policy advisor plead guilty to lying to the FBI about russia

>being an illegal foreign agent for years, failing to disclose it when becoming Trump's campaign manager, and then lying about it during and after Trump's campaign, are in no way connected to Trump
The absolute state of Sup Forumstards

So this is the spin you're going with? Come on guys, shareblue could do better.

>someone lied about their shady past to work on a winning presidential campaign.
Is it really a stretch to think he did shit in the past with the same people Trump was running against, so Trump brought him in to work with prosecutors to really drain the swamp for good?
We've been seeing dirty little tricks from the left and MSM all year long and NONE of what they have claimed has ever come true. Seriously, all fucking year all we have heard about is how many things are going wrong with this presidency when, on the contrary, our economy is at an all time high, as well as GDP standing at 3% (a first in quite a while for all you liberal art fags out there). Oh, we're still not dead from nuclear hell fire thanks to our flex of muscle over off the coast of North Korea. Something Obama would have never done because he's a trap fucking pussy of a man who took the worlds most powerful office, and bent it over and made it into a gaping asshole for the worlds spy networks to cum all inside of.
But go ahead and keep living in your little world of delusion that the "news" is still real.
>law S. 2943, the “National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
Oh, wait I thought Obama was a good guy? Why would he sign a document allowing the use of government propaganda and the silencing of non approved media outlets? Sounds very Orwellian to me...

That's not how it works, champ.

You said it your self he didn't disclose what he was so how would have trump known?

>Laundering private money somehow leads to Putin hacking the elections

>T-the 2016 charges are just frivolous non-important stuff guys
>P-P-Podesta is surely going down now right?? LOL DEMS BTFO

Stop coming into these threads if you haven't read the official indictment. Debating you is no longer worth my time.

Once again:

So after all these months of investigation, Mueller comes up with...nothing on the Trump campaign at all, but he did discover some crimes Manafort committed in his pre-Trump, working-for-Podesta days.

That's the bottom line. Trump campaign is cleared of any collusion at this point, just as we knew it would be, because we KNEW the whole Russia narrative was based on a fake dossier and was something the Dems came up with as a campaign strategy to deflect from their own Russian collusion. None of that has been in question.

The idea that they'll make Manafort "flip" on Trump -- people have been watching too many stupid cop shows. You can't flip unless you have dirt to flip with. Libs are projecting, assuming everyone's as corrupt as they are, so it should just be a matter of making Manafort tell all the terrible things he saw Trump do. They can't believe he wouldn't have that kind of info, because they know how *they* would act if they were running for office and had lots of money and power to throw around.