Boku no Hero Academia

Civil war arc soon?

Could be an interesting story. with regards to the image, I think Todoroki would more than likely be the type to be a neutral party

STANDING

>Guy starts to beg
>Last panel on the page is Deku's hand
>"Don't you fucking dare pussy out Deku"
>This happens.

Felt good man.

Left side is broken as hell. What was the logic behind these teams?

If this is their third time trying and still failing they should perhaps think of another profession

GUYS
I feel like the scratch on Deku's cheek might be Hori's clever plan to Kubo us all in the future and it may come as a way to tell him apart from slime girl if she ever decided to take his form.
Screencap this.

>people still think kaminari is the traitor just because he showed some confidence now that he can finally use his quirk effectively.

>being this based
he can't be the traitor....right?

it's just a meme at this point like tsuyu being a noumu

She was drawing blood on him on purpose. Probably for a later test.

traitors don't genuinely think about others well being when they were the cause of them almost dying multiple times

What if the traitor doesn't know they're the traitor? Like what if Kaminari is being tracked because of muh electricity or something, that or someone could be a sleeper.

what is this expression trying to convey?

>Civil war arc soon?
user can you stop saying that? It makes no fucking sense.

lust for boipussy

which girl would you want to see fleshnuggeted?

>help some dudes you're spying on by beating up potential heroes
But Kouda is the traitor.

In his eyes, they're still delicious potatoes

deku, bakugou, todoroki and tokoyami are the powerhouses of class A, having three on one team is just unfair.

Chapter is out?

niggastream fampai

It was fast today.

So what do we think about BnHA OCs?

That's like the least offensive one I've seen.

This manga has done a pretty good job of subverting my negative expectations.

>There are people right now
>In this thread
>That still think baku can turn evil

I think civil war arc have been pretty common lately, so it might be kinda boring just seeing more of heroes fighting other heroes
I feel like the tension is at it's best when fighting villains, too bad its not as frequent as one would think of a superhero manga

does her quirk allow her to take things in butt easily?

He isn't the traitor.

What do you think? For me they will have to be saved.

It's obviously Hagakure.

why wouldn't todoroki side with deku, they're good pals

mineta would side with deku too, as well as momo since she'd probably follow todo

Why the fuck would we have a civil war arc?

Damn that's actually a good one.
would waifu

>turns any part of a person's body into whatever he likes and they still feel pain

These quirks are getting into horror territory.

Dude is basically a Jojo villain.

Posting the best one

>Momo
>old men

oh no

dumpin a few that i've saved

What's her Quirk? That's actually a cool design with a name that doesn't sound like "I put the name of her Quirk through google translate", like with most OCs.

I always just interpret that image as a portrait styled character select. Notice how nearly none of them are looking towards the other side and some are only looking at Deku and Bakugou.

Still though, neatest fanart so far.

Again, that's not actually bad art honestly.

The style is similar to Tataba's...the hero outfit just makes her look like a Pokemon Trainer or something though.

sneak attacks

This is now my visible Hagakure headcanon

>jirou will never fuck you after a jam session

why go on?

The exact moment when someone falls in love.

No quirk can stand against swarms of fat, bald, lecherous, old faceless men.

Next chapter's going to be great.

His Deku-vision is on.

What the fuck is this

the drunk drawing of some user's friend.

Some user's friend got drunk and drew that

> user
> friend
I think you all just got logical ruse'd

is the thought of having friends that alien to you, user-kun?

I hope she cucks Ochako out of Deku's first kiss.

strangely enough, this series has it surprisingly good when it comes to OCs
there's very little mary sues besides when you search them out
I remember coming across one that was literally "girl that is an ostrich from he waist down"

I still can't get over how fucking crazy this guy's quirk is. It's like he's got all the benefits of a "slime" quirk, in that he can mold or split his own body however he wants, and on top of that he can turn people into meatballs. At least it has a pretty big downside, in that taking too much damage at once cancels the effect, but still, god damn.

just wait until we see someone with a quirk that lets him actually mold people like clay rather then going straight to meatballs.

If he could control the people instead of turn them into meatballs and use their bodies the same way he uses his own he'd be very little different from the Thing.

So her power is like pissing?

I just binge read every chapter out so far in a day.

Holy shit, why is this so fucking gooooood

the fights are great, the characters are fun, the villains are entertaining, and the pacing is rock solid.

And so many grills are 100% pure waifu material

goddamn i'm loving this

>If he could control the people instead of turn them into meatballs

With enough practice, he should be able to do that eventually.

Why is this guy's quirk so unsettling?

When will the MC power up and fuck the freaky acid girl?

>At least it has a pretty big downside, in that taking too much damage at once cancels the effect, but still, god damn.

How is that a "big" downside? The guy can literally turn you into a tiny ball of meat that could be stomped on and turn you into goop on the floor. All this from having his meat shit touching you and you have to beat the shit out of him to dispel it? This is by far the most overpowered quirk in this manga so far.

It reminds me how fucking broken Sugar from One Piece's ability was, since it's literally works and is dispelled in the same way.

I'm pretty sure Mina is already Bakugou's.

>It reminds me how fucking broken Sugar from One Piece's ability was

She has to touch you first.

This guy's quirk can also be a ranged attack.

found the redditor

Because he's basically a Tzimisce.

In a one-on-one situation you would be correct, but if he's up against a team alone it only takes one person getting a good hit in to put all the people he's turned into potatoes back in the game.

It is still absurdly overpowered though. I wonder if it's even possible to resist the effect. Like, say if All Might pre-power loss got touched by it, could it mold him into a potato? And if it did, is All Might enough of a badass that he could still fight as a potato?

He's basically the rats

Who knows I dont even remember where I saved that pic from.

You're right.
That or we're just lucky enough that the really offensive ones dont get any attention.

Marathoning a bit of Jojo yesterday, that's honestly the first thing I thought of when I saw his ability.

mina is for everyone

Sorry guys, missed any previous threads about the new chapter. Did anyone point this out yet? I thought it was a neat little detail.

>is All Might enough of a badass that he could still fight as a potato?

Would be cool to see.

Last thread, yeah.

>and the pacing is rock solid.

Well, the Hero Killer arc was a clusterfuck and carried a forced edgy Iida, but aside from that the pacing has been one of the best I seen in a battle shounen.

Everyone except Grapes.

JUST
FUCK

I wonder which couples are going together if BnHA lasts to prom night.

>glistening sweat dripping down those huge tits

He's considering it.

>And so many grills are 100% pure waifu material
Makes you wonder why there's so much yaoi about this series.

They look like they're waiting for a doctor appointment.

I feel like his quirk has a weakness where it works by gum logic. Where you don't struggle too hard against it to be caught up in it. Everyone was fighting everyone so of course they're going to struggle in the heat of the moment.

Because there are many boys who are 100% husbando material.

What possible reason would they even have for a "civil war"? Everyone in Class A is too agreeable.

YEAAAH

Well they're the most stoic characters(excluding Tokoyami) so I can see them sitting complacently.

Seiji is pretty strong. Be pretty much beat Kirishima and Bakugou by himself. Although you do have to take into account Bakugou was holding back on his AP shot. Only reason he didn't pass is because muh plebeian heroes.

Aizawa said that Bakugou and Deku are both beginning to stand out in the class as leaders.

Naturally, some students will gravitate towards one of them, rather than both. A potential civil war arc probably won't happen for a long time, but it seems like Hori is beginning to lay the foundation for one.

>tfw practicing drawing cute girls
Still nowhere near that. Feels pretty bad, mang.

Is she also giving Shouto the side glance or is her eyes closed?

it's possible he can still pass since they didn't even take eliminate him for some weird reason.

Butthatsnoneofmybusiness.jpg

oh you cheeky cunt

Bakugou isnt a leader.
He's a rabies-ridden dog that can be unleashed by whoever the actual leader is and be used as a weapon.

No all you need is enough charisma and take charge enough times for people to see you as a leader, no matter how big of a shit attitude you have. I seen enough alternative sports for this to happen.

I'm pretty sure after this, Kaminari will just stick to Deku like the rest of the students.