Why was her character butchered in UBW?

Because you're a secondary who didn't read the Fate route

saber is perfect in every route

Why was Gilgamesh far more likable in Zero than the VN?

/thread

Because Butch gave him a proper characterization besides just being a smug mustache-twirling jobber

You mean the route where she's a self doubting sad sack who can't win any fight and has her soul healed by a ginger sword?

>the route where she's a self doubting sad sack who can't win any fight
How's this different from Zero?

Gilgamesh was better in CCC than in Zero

Because fate is garbage

>Seibah
>Character
kek

No fucking shit, CCC Gilgamesh is the best character in the entire Nasuverse.

I think you mean rin .......

technically speaking, fate zero butchered her character, regardless of whether or not it was "better"(it wasnt)

Honestly, they ruined her.

Her character wasn't different in Zero. What are you talking about?

UBW VN Saber is different but in the anime version she has the same personality from Zero, now more depressed because of Memelot.

>can't win any fight
>Except Assassin
>And Berserker
>And Rider
>And Gilgamesh
>And Caster, interrupted by Gil
>And Archer

Too bad she never fought had a proper fight with Lancer so she could be 6/6

When Nasu writes Saber in a non waifubait context, she's no different from Fate/Zero. Garden of Avalon Saber is like in Fate/Zero in the end. I have no idea what you guys mean with 'different'. It's not like Gilgamesh, a character Nasu doesn't know how to write, so he changes his personality every time he writes about him. Not just in CCC, Ataraxia, but his personality is different in each route of FSN too for no reason. Arturia's always been consistent unless she's taken into otaku pandering waifu scenes which are just lipservice anyway.

Because that what happens to her when you don't treat her like an asshole. Deep down she is just a moeblob.

>When Nasu writes Saber in a non waifubait context, she's no different from Fate/Zero
Fate Saber is a far better-written character than her one-dimensional Zero incarnation
>It's not like Gilgamesh, a character Nasu doesn't know how to write
Except Nasu wrote CCC you fucking retard

Stop making fun of my waifu. Also anyone else fate route?

Hate*

I love Saber

It's ok, but not as good as the other routes

Because you were the absolute weakest part of UBW.

>Saber
>Ever being a good character

cuz she was the beta main character in that arc. She had her own route in the Fate route while the UBW route focuses on Rin. Anime only fags ask the most retard questions.

>needs deus ex machina from Shirou to beat Berserker
>jobs against Rider if Shirou doesn't follow her
>jobs against Gil
>jobs against Caster if Shirou doesn't follow her

I'll have to concur with this sentiment.

The only time I ever felt Saber had a good character interaction was in Sparks Liner High, and as we all can tell that's so removed from a regular Saber situation it barely even counts.