#BlackMonday

South Africans are finally tired of this shit and protesting the farm murders.

The blacks are already turning this around:
>why aren't we protesting 'all' murders
>this is just racist
>white genocide is bullshit

We have to be strong now and keep pushing.
We can't let this cause be ignored.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.news24.com/news24/Columnists/HowardFeldman/why-i-wont-wear-black-to-support-white-farmers-20171030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why aren't we protesting all muders
are they saying all live matter? what are they? alt right nazis?

lol was my thoughts exactly.
When we ask that question, racist, but when they ask that question, totally ok.

bump
this is filling me with uncontrollable rage
fed up with that bullshit
Afrikaaners are getting slaughtered while the "international community" piously closes its eyes to protect its anti-white spiraling
we are not going to pardon this one, shills, leftards
we are going to relay massively the horrible pictures of dead people and mutilated little girls
our patience is limited for things like that
we've brought the world to its knees
we can fucking do it again
I would burn entire countries if this is what it takes to guarantee that my kids are growing safe from harm
MARK MY FUCKING WORDS, FUCKTARDS
curb the bullshit, or else

The proofs in the pudding, and no one wants to talk about it - Africa is like one long human centipede of shit cunts in charge of making border line retard decisions on a daily basis.

>dem dindu nuffins wenn dey be killin dey boer.
So now blacks care about murderers?

South African whites should've fled to the US ages ago. There is nothing left for them there, hasn't been for decades. If they wanna throw their lives away let them

but why leaving your homeland to animals who can be handled

They aren't handling them though

no they're not
they could
but they are not, because what it takes to handle them would be politically incorrect
so they need to raise awareness first
so that when tens of thousands of lowlives are being slaughtered for being threatening, they don't attract an international embargo on themselves

>should have
they have been trying to leave south africa for years now nobody will let them immigrate because then they would have to admit there is a problem with south africa

Afaik Georgia, Hungary and Russia publicly invited them.
I guess with the current government there are decent chances in Poland also.

m.news24.com/news24/Columnists/HowardFeldman/why-i-wont-wear-black-to-support-white-farmers-20171030

Every damn time. What would the headline be if SA farmers were all jews?

>howard (((feldmen)))

At this point I just want genocide of everyone but Whites.

We won't wear black for their kind.

white terrorists are killing innocent blacks in south africa. they deserve to be cracked down on.

you wont do shit pussy

why you keep making threads you niggers? the only ones who care about you here are nazi larpers,and everyone knows they are retarded

you all gonna die there,get used to it.

Was it worth getting life in jail for this?

it would take me two seconds to deprive you from eyesight forever
enjoy your ban

lmao eat shit. white genocide is a good thing

Somebody should ask him how many blacks are in his shule. He conveniently forgot why there is a crime spree now in SA. When they had humans in charge none of this shit was happening. Meanwhile, Israel took all SA jews. Fucking hypocrite. I bet you he said shwartze more than once.