Get in onii-chan

Get in onii-chan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TSmhZ2OUOtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hayaku, hayaku

Get comfortable, onii-chan.

>rape angle
What are you trying to pull here, little girl?

A reverse white van. Her thugs will make you play with her whether you want to or not.

>Beep beep text
>You gonna reply to that onii-chan?
>Nah, nah, I can't cause I'm driving
>It's okay onii-chan, I'm not here
>empty back seat
>screeeeeeeeeeeeech

>"Oniii-chan, Can we get some Ice Cream?
>"I don't Know, do you got Ice Cream money?!"
>"But Oniii CHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN~"
>"No"
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

This why i wanted the son in the Divorce.

I'd get in her.

>user fell again for the rock van

But user, she has classic rock. Nothing to fear!

Should change that second one to " hey buddy, want some classic rock?"

I saw this image too late.

>This why i wanted the son in the Divorce.
I hope you got nothing.

Imouto looks like Megumi

Better hold on!

Yeah yeah hold on a sec let me finish this smoke. Don't tell mom either, remember? It'll give ger a heart attack. And you better not start smoking, if I catch you with a cig you're going to wish you were dying of cancer. So where were we going again? You want to go get a kid's meal or something? Want to go to the playground at the park?

>onii-chan
>wanted the son in the divorce
What?

No, I'm not going to take you and your friends to the mall so you can look at the boys. Don't even give me that look. Last time I went with you all you got so embarassed and shy you held my hand and your friends laughed at you. Why don't we do something more your age? You want to go to the swimming pool and splash around? Or we could go ride bikes? You're too young to be looking at guys.

>taking your imouto to look at boys
How big of a fucking cuck are you?

Yes, that is correct. You are a cuck who wants to watch saito fuck his imouto

>cuck

But for that there needs to be clarification. The depraved rape angle camera is pointed at YOU.

Would you travel with a loli trucker?

Have you ever considered expanding your vocabulary and mindset?

S-sorry, I-I really need to get to bed early so I can w-wake up in time to fill up my tank before work...

>What this child is doing in my car?
>How did she got in there?
>Why is she speaking weeb?
>Fuck, better call the police before she starts to cry and I get called a pedo
>If she put those dirty feets in my seats I'm gonna rekt that face so fuckin hard

Who are you quoting?

himself

Have you ever considered not being a cuck?

But this is not my car.

Chie, go back to /@/

Well, how did you get here?

Hell no, I already told mom I'm not babysitting you today, I'm going to my room and not coming out until I finish my fucking backlog.

This is a good scenario. I'm hooked.

I'm not here.

Nigger do you even know

S-Shadilay, my bad then.

youtu.be/TSmhZ2OUOtw

It's this commerical that I keep seeing everywhere

>someone calls the police
>it's a loli officer
>demands you get into her car

It never ends, this shit.

Those ears are gross

cuck is not an adjective

You're right, and they weren't using it as one, either.
But they do need to get better with using it more effectively. It's got no punch to it, as is.

I want to do things to Kokoro.

I somewhat follow you.

How big is her IQ again?

>inb4 Sup Forums

It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.

These two lolis are patting the seat at different frequencies. Until they can agree on a standard communication protocol, I will enter neither of their sedans.

>Dad rock

You got any Super Eurobeat? Or anything by Nao?

I can't help it.

14 gorillion

Must put

No, I will resist