Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=850139
youtube.com/watch?v=_xns9_uGmh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where subs?

Delayed

crunchyroll is up

the subs are pretty bad tho

Why do I now get the impression that the final end of Prisma will be Miyu-Shirou, Miyu-Sakura and Miyu living together in their world while Illya, Kuro, Rin, Luvia and Baz will return home, the Ainsworth's finally fully defeated for good?

MiyuSakura is already dead, what are you talking about.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=850139
here

I feel so empty. This adaptation was badly paced and just pretty bad in general. I was reading the thread since really early in the day but it really only dawned on me how much i wanted this to be good when i was actually watching it. 3rei deserved so much better and we'll never get it. I feel genuinely pretty sad.

Because it will most likely end that way. Except Miyu will live with Illya and Kuro.

It feels like UBW all again.

But at least we got it, right?

Angelica is best doll and best girl.

Even though this episode was pretty shit i gotta say, hearing Shirou delivering the "I'll be a villain as many times as it takes. Are you ready, Hero of justice?" and EMIYA playing on the background still gave me goosebumps. Why is Shirou the coolest motherfucker ever? How can one man be so perfect?

Its the same as puppet Shirou at the end of HF. Technically we never even saw her body hit the floor and die, Julian captured her before that part.

He then put her soul inside of a doll. Do you think HF Shirou is dead? He isn't, as long as the soul is alive they are alive. the only issue is that her soul is currently warped due to Julian.

I can't fucking believe they skipped motorcycle Kotomine. What a waste of an adaptation..

I'm glad I don't follow the manga, so I can enjoy stuff like this.

Man, how many Studios are going to deep six the Fate series? Deen, ufotable and now Sliver Link.

Those are some magic-tier delusions.

Shaft.

The animation was so fucking bad this episode. I don't know how they managed to make something like this and then put out the garbage that was this recent episode.

I'm not even shitposting when i say this, but you really shouldn't feel glaad about it. The manga is so much better, you're just reducing your own enjoyment. I really recommend from the bottom of my heart that if you're really a fan on this series you should read all of 3rei's manga and see for yourself.

Well fuck that's a cancerous way to start a thread. Great job user that kind of thing takes effort

>APOLOGIZE
fuck off crossborder

This is Prisma. Of course there's going to be a 'Redeem Sakura' subplot, even if it's only Rin doing it.

>tfw Kuro kissing Ilya was actually the best animated part of 3rei
It actually hurts. It sounds like a bad joke someone would use as bait here but it's the truth

He's got a cool one liner, and a theme song, just like a true seigi no mikata.

>being this fucking delusional
Listen here, faggot. She's nothing special like Angelica. She's another dead character like the rest of Julian's doll. Don't kid yourself.

>you're just reducing your own enjoyment

From my perspective, everyone else is reducing their own enjoyment. If you want me to join that crowd, then I'll pass. Yes yes, my loss, but I'm fine with it.

>responding seriously to wormfags

Where were you when Silver Link killed Fate for good?

I was wondering the same.

That with Kuro vs Miyu were literally the only good fight scenes in the series. Let's add the girls vs Bazett to that. Damn, 2wei was well handled, but herz and 3rei sure had shitty animation.

I believe they had in mind 10 episodes again, but had to go for 12 like it or not, but they didn't have the money after all.

3rei probably doesn't have the same good freelance animators the first and second seasons had. The animator who did part of that fight also did Saber vs Berserker in the UBW movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xns9_uGmh0

That's not delusion, everything I said was correct. Her current state isn't anything different from puppet Shirou. If you didn't consider puppet Shirou dead, then you can't count this dead. The soul is the actuality of a person, even if their body is different, the soul is the actual thing that matters. Which is the same as Touko. Julian brings people back warped on purpose. We didn't see her die either, since she disappeared into some shadow barrier before hitting the ground.

You can't actually refute these facts, so your only route is apparently to keep insulting without meaning, despite how that's not actually an argument.

Being a puppet with a soul doesn't mean you're "special", HF Shirou wasn't "special", but he was alive. Since life doesn't require too many aspects. Is the soul still around and contained within a form that lets you move around? Then you're alive. There's a character in CCC who was stabbed to death before the plot started but moved her soul into cyber-space before she died, she's just a soul now, but she is alive.

maybe that was their plan from the beginning

But they can bring it from dead to kill it again!

See DEEN, they killed it with the anime and brought it back with UBW to kill it again.

See Aniplex, they killed it anime UBW and brought it back with Grand Order just to kill it once again with the HF movies.

SHAFT soon. The Fate machine of rebirth never stops.

What's the next step of their master plan?

Not the same user but you guys bitch and bitch about everything because it's not muh manga.
And after reading the manga it's not that great either.

But the HF movies will save it.

>She's nothing special like Angelica.
I'd say this is untrue simply by virtue of it being Sakura instead of a nobody donut steel OC.

>That's not delusion
Yes it is.

Crashing Type Moon

With no Survivors!

Is this the most disappointing episode out of all the shows airing this Season?

I'm pretty positive it is.

Sasuga, Silver Link.

3rei's good budget and directing are saved for scenes that matters.

>redeem Sakura

Do you think this is a rehash of HF or something where you believe that "Sakura's sins are so bad, we need to forgive her since she's done everyhting in the world evil. She's so evil but we forgove"?

There's no redemption if you haven't done anything wrong. Someone controlling your corpse to do evil things isn't really a cause that needs redemption. None of that is something you are in control of, you are literally being made into a puppet that someone else controls. Sakura in Prisma lived earnestly, and died trying to save Shirou earnestly. Although she was brought back as a moving corpse, a soul trapped in a puppet.

It doesn't really take much to fix her back at this point; you just cut the strings, make it so her soul isn't corrupted and she can control her puppet body, and this isn't really a hindrance. People seriously hate her so much from FSN that they think she doesn't deserve to live here after she died trying to help Shirou? Newsflash, this isn't that Sakura.

>garter belt

Save Sakura then. Wrong choice of words, sorry.

>UBW

Except UBW was good you fucking retard.

>That pre-season interview where the director of prisma illya stated that the series would have more of the tone and feel of the original fate/stay night

>he actually meant DEEN/Stay night

I really thought this was a 10/10 episode. I've never been pandered to this hard and it feels like endless ejaculation. This is true fanservice.

kek

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

It was good because it had a nice budget, but it was a disappointment as they changed many stuff that I really wanted to see.

How powerful would a Bane and CIA servant be, if they had all their meme powers?

What about a Holy Grail War of only Sup Forums Memes as the Servants?

POETRY

a nice budget that ufo couldn't spread out for shit

While I'm sure it wasn't a really cheap show, we have no idea how much it cost. There's no point in speculating on stuff we can't confirm.

but you know it's true, user

Stop being retarded.

CIA would be stronger since he's a more iconic character and the more popular version of the myth is that he survived the plane crash and helped Batman get back into Gotham. In a Sup Forums meme war Pepe would be the strongest since he literally killed a presidential candidate.

Illya just needs to phone her dad and tell him the Ainsworths bad touched her to send all these guys back home in a body bag.

I want an Angelica of my own.

I can't imagine what the Holy Grail would unleash upon the ritual's completion if it was filled with memes instead.

Amazing.

How would Kiritsugu save Miyu?

>brought it back with Grand Order
What did he mean by this?

BASED SILVER LINK

Would Pepe have the 'Gate of Frogs'? He throws out all the memes of the world at his foes.

Take back Avalon that was wasted on wuss Shirou and give it to gar Shirou. Install Saber card and then shoot between the eyes. Then shoot Miyu and cry.

Pepe would be a demi-Servant or whatever Mashu and Waver are. Pepe would channel Kek

> Sakura's voice
Can't fucking wait for the HF movies.

>people actually believe this

Bane would be the bane of Riders, with his ability to crash literally anything with no survivors.

Mashu is demi, Waver, Rin, Sakura and Shirou are pseudo.

Nobody's going to post a webm or something? Not everyone managed to give a shit for more than 3 seasons of this garbage

what were the ratings

Anything by ufo will save the franchise. Don't deny it.

I genuinely believe that the HF movies will be great.

>will save the franchise.
What does this even mean? Hasn't every entry into this series, at least anime, made tons of money? Is this just meming?

why is silver link so shit? they ruined the fanservice 3 seasons in a row.

When has saving anything not a meme?

How come the pasta is now a bannable offense, but this isn't?

Just stop already. You're as bad as the 'Still not scanned' fucker.

hahaha pedophiles in this thread raging about how the "badass" man they never became because they were too childlish and fucked up in the head and started lusting after little children got his episode and most beloved moment (where they could feel they could be real men) ruined

Haha stupid pedos deal with that shit

Never but considering how autistic this fan base can get I wanted to be sure.

What?

alitas BTFO

So people are shitposting this hard because of QUALITY? Dear fuck, I knew sakugafags were insufferable but this is terrible.

>They completely cut off Shirou going on about how Sakura stole his precious Kanshou & Bakuya
Why

"Sakugafags"? Really? You think only people obsessed with animation could ever possibly be upset over an episode with awful visuals?

You don't have to be a sakugafag to be appalled at the "animation" that this episode had.

There's definitely a group of people on Sup Forums that somehow wants top tier animation quality in every episode for everything, and they seem to go into ultra-shitposting mode whenever any series in particular doesn't satisfy their standards (they're pretty notable in weaker shows like HxH from this season). While they might not be true sakuga fans, I like using that term to refer to them.

What happened to the subs?

Yeah you know, pedophiles watching this prisma shit actually got hyped up because they refused to grow up and have an actual adult mindset or look like badass shirou, that pushed them to lust after little children and watching loli shit like this.

so when their self insert badass shirou doesnt get what he "deserves" they start to rage, because is a disprespect to what they wanted to become.

so after this shit, they will still being pedophiles and everyone will hate them

i laugh at them hahaha not even the otaku industry wants them to be happy, so yeah, get in line to get into the jail faggots

I wanted that too, dammit. I love how Shirou loves swords.

What's your point? Why are complaints over horrible QUALITY not valid?

It seems like you're attempting Freudian-flavored shitposting, but it's kind of undercut by you not making any sense whatsoever.

wings is here ? that's explain the smell of fag