Prince George threatened

Holy crap. What twitter hashtag is going to be used to write this one off as nothing?

#GeorgeIsQT

He's white and privileged. Nobody cares

PROTECT THE KING

THOSE FUCKING HAJIS DON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING FOR THEM
GEORGE IS FUCKING HARDCORE COLD BLOODED
LOOK AT THAT STARE
GEORGE WILL KILL A HAJI WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT
ISIS EXISTS BECAUSE HE CHOOSES TO TOLERATE IT

sacrifice little george to the muslim menace and the britons wont be so nice to them anymore.

Why didnt they just Kill him instead lf letting them know? Now it will be 100 snipers at every rooftop around him prepered to shoot terroras.. Stupid Isis cant do anything right

Total win for the West if IS bag the little cunt.

We need hatred for the sand nigger of the kind and quality Ehrenburg promoted against Germany. The West must hate to be strong.

shut the fuck up you toothless pedo brit

I get toothless.. But pedo?

i will lay down my life before i allow any scumbag to harm our leader

Anglo blood will start to simmer now.

They could behead that little boy in the streets and the British people would profusely apologize to Muslims for offending them

Remove kebab!
Do it for little Georgie!

Even the torture of this child livestreamed to every british home by Muslims would not wake them up.

fuck white people

Spilling a little royal blood might actually get the Bongs into a tizzy.

Is this kid meme potential? He looks kind of like Pepe

not being funny but this is pretty obviously a fa;se flag. they want to ban all encryption services and institute arab 1984. you think they will do anything about the arab invasion your having a laugh. all this will do is take more privacy from us.

It literally is nothing. ISIS is nearly fucked dead. They hold no major cities, they're cornered in both Iraq and Syria. It's over.

Stop taking these niggers seriously. Stop being a pussy.

Muslims are going to kill the royal family, it's only a question of when.

>No.147219234

This
Saddiq Khan just hopes he's still alive when the day comes. Part and parcel.

yeah he look like a bad modafuca

Because they couldn't pull it off in the first place. (Consider that the average terrorist is as about as dumb as a brick.) By making a threat like this, they force a response without having to expend their own resources.

It's Sun Tzu 101, really. For all I know, they probably got the picture off of some dumb tourist's instagram.

this, it honestly blows my mind that the royal family managed to still be a thing, definitely one of the great wonders of the modern world

>ISIS
>Being able to kill the single most well protected person in the UK

You faggots are fucking retarded

My fellow Brits won't care until they go after our dogs and/or our tea.

Don't forget their gardens.

Maybe this will force a reaction from whites to stop tolerating Muslim shits in Europe

Hah, who the fuck am I kidding.

Because they aren't going to do anything. They just want the royal familiy to be scared

>Consider that the average terrorist is as about as dumb as a brick
>consistently kills 20 brits every time they decide to do something

Not even ISIS is stupid enough to try and take tea and crumpets from Brits. That's one thing you chaps can hold dear

ISIS has an insider.

Nah we could write it off for most, but the Moment they go for the Royals ... well the government would be fucked if it tried to protect the muslims

Maybe they'll finally do something good for their people, like get all the shitskins out and ban sharia law. It's the only hope left for these britbongs.

>tfw you so powerful that you secretely control the world and one of the influential groups you created to help bring about your world domination attacks your own family

lol, when will the elites learn

>Consistently
Actually because we're not a retard society that arms everyone with automatic weapons, the amount of times a kill count even reaches double figures is vanishingly rare.
Kill yourself with your own gun, cunt.

part and parcel of living in a big city

He looks like a monkey

> he thinks these things are mutually exclusive
The British managed to kill 96 fooball fans back in '89 through bad crowd control, 186 children with a door that opened the wrong way in 1883, 12,000 with bad London smog in 1952, and 80+ with a this year with a fucking fridge.

20 people out of a crowded concert is a sad joke.

And he was the most successful jihadist in more than a decade! The latest London affack, with 3 attackers, managed to kill 8. Khalid Masood killed 5. Two "mujahideen" back in 2013 managed to stab a guy to death, thus making it equivalent to a better-than-average evening in Chicago. The last eight+ attempted bombings, which included five on the tube, one in a bus, and two car-bombs, were total failures.

So yes, I feel just fine disparaging them.

If it happens I'll just start stabbing random garbage bags.

t. ISISDF

Aren’t we missing the obvious here? Isn’t ISIS controlled/operated by CIA and/or Mossad? Is this not essentially a State-Sanctioned threat against the royal family for the purpose or some sort of applied leverage?

It pains me to say this but I kinda hope someting happens.

If they kill the future king (especially since he's just a child) then the country will go fucking ballistic, we'll literally eradicate the kebab problem overnight.

>Western proxy army threatening western royalty
this is bait

#ItsEitherHimOrUs
#WelcomeIslam

>proud crusader standing by for king and country
Just give us the nod your Majesty

Death to england, I don't have issue with this.

You know what, I hope ISIS makes a move. Thats our future king, and I hope those shitskins strike fear into him whilst he's young, to harden him the fuck up before he even reaches his teenage years. Make him loath Islam very early on, for only good will come of it.

You support killing children, great. Plz come to the UK so we can hang draw and quarter you.

When you only light the spark what follows is organic in it's intended way. Can't defuse a bomb after it's gone off.

ISIS is -sponsored- by the CIA and mossad. They give them weapons through the Saudi's and try to undermine people that would go all out against them like Russia. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they're also putting out most of the ISIS propaganda considering cave roaches don't usually have access to nor understand how to operate professional grade cameras.

>You support raping children, great.
>Plz come to the UK so we can feed & provide you living quarters
ftfy, how those 1,400 girls from the paki rape gangs doing?

Yup. Imagine George loses an eye in a pipe bomb attack. We would have a based pirate King on our hands.

It's unfortunate, but pretty much this. Leftists are never going to hold Muslims accountable for the actions committed in the name of Islam. All they do is double down and virtue signal even harder.

If they do something I hope it's just a kidnapping and ransom.

>pisses the entire country off
>kid isn't killed
>george gets redpilled hard
>hopefully khan gets hit by a bus

May the high tea be upon you, my Son.

But in all seriousness let them try. Charles is too soft on these towelheads.
Honestly this is too much. How do we demonstrate royalty in violation of their royal oaths, Defend the faith and all that. What is the matter with these people they would be the first to made homeless* under Islam.
*headless

Give birth to mix mud while living with social welfare.
And prepare to sue to police in the near future for more gib

What did the royals start to go against mi5 or something?

Must be this - or MI6(?) i’m not good with this stuff

MI5 is Internal
MI6 is External

How do we uncuck the Monarchy? Lizzie is obviously a lost cause. How to we get them to lurk on Sup Forums instead of watching the shitty BBC?

Letting the Son get attacked would do it, but i wouldnt want to see the Lad get hurt

Sometimes the good must suffer for the greater good. If that's what it takes to get people off their ass, we must pay the piper

Whats the point? They would just be exterminated by shadow gov elements if they tried to go against the grain - i think the only purpose they serve is to push agenda as told, and they make for a good sensationalist piece in a rag on the cashier aisle in stop & shop or walgreens

This. Charles has had long enough to get redpilled and has failed miserably. Can hardly call him a lad anymore. If he was meant to rule then God will protect him. I just hope he is secretly hardcore and has only been pretending to be a dork all these years. I don't really believe it though. Charles is a bad omen. What cruel japester named that? This really is all justasplanned, isn't it?

George is named that for a reason.
He is The Un-Cucker, it is pre-wrote.

We don't need them to go public just get the right orders to the right people and let patriotism do the rest. They have the legal authority.

All of his teachers will be ex SAS.
If they make a move on George The Great, the reckoning will be biblical.

Harry probably lurks.

Reminder: ISIS is Mossad controlled.

Hmm i didn’t know that they still had legal authority to do anything.

There isn’t a single inch of me that believes that this threat originated purely from half-wit extremeists - this seems far more likely to be a sanctioned threat, and ISIS is just the conduit to do that

They are probably doing a test to see if British Nationalism is dead. I bet they won't do shit.

Fuck that family of lizard people

Maybe the UK might wake up if their 'future king' is murdered

Jokes on them nobody in the UK gives a shit about the royal family and wish it was demolished asap, our press on the other hand, shameless cowards who wouldn't dare speak ill of them. Fuck them all and do your worst isis

>people on Sup Forums think the death of a monarch will make Europeans any less passive about their slow demographic suicide

I remember when I was this naive when the Paris attacks happened in the Bataclan.