Thoughts on Jared Taylor?

I just saw an image on here that asserts that Jared Taylor is married to a jewess.

After a quick search, I couldn't find anything that can confirm one way or the other. However, I came across an article on Renegade Tribune that accuses Taylor of having neo-conservative ties, citing his strong anti-muslim rhetoric, his reluctance to criticize Israel, him having graduated from Yale which is apparently a recruiting ground for CIA, AmRen featuring a turbo zionist rabbi at one of their conferences, and connections to various neo-cons.

Link:

renegadetribune.com/strange-case-jared-taylor/

What are your thoughts Sup Forums? I know this whole shill or not shill debate is one of the biggest debates here, and honestly probably one of the most important ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JrmoBJdbTHw?t=4h29m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pba2EEX9SLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taylor loves the Jews. I'd believe it. His movement has been trying to court the kikes for years. As do a lot of alt-white figures. They practically ejaculate over Jewish IQ scores and the Israeli state.

Why would you even be surprised?

>neo conservative
>Anti Muslims rethoric
Are you clinically!ly retarded?
Just die.

>Being acpublic nationalist
>not holding the only ethtnostate up as example
>not paying lip service to Israel to ward of the total natzee vibe and lower the bar of entry for normie
Spot the brainlet
With people like you any movement has truly no fututre

If I was trying to infiltrate a right wing movement to discredit it I would shill for rabid anti-semitism. I'm not saying that the Jews don't work in their own self interests. I'm not saying there is no such thing as the jewish lobby that influences domestic and foreign policy. But there's something about the nazi inspired obsession with the jew that just reeks of low IQ and mental illness.

If you can get the Jews to select white people instead of shitskins is the outcome for whites better, or worse?

>Everyone is a jew shill

This logic is just absolutely retarded. Guess what? Dickie Spencer is NOT controlled opposition. Neither is Jared Taylor. You wanna see controlled opposition? Look at the KKK. Look at the optics. How do they portrait themselves? Like dumb, low-IQ hillbilly retards?

Kevin Macdonald > Huwite gaijin.

There's a lot more to it than the American Jewish lobby. Does me saying that make me a low IQ nazi? If half of the conspiratory shit out there about the Jews is true, how can the JQ be anything other than central to the cause of pro whites?

Pic related is Taylor's wife. Enoch was married to a Jew. I'm gonna need a little more than 'This logic is just retarded. It's not true.'. Did you read the article?

Give me proof that Taylor's wife is Jewish. Until then, I'm just gonna assume you are some faggot kike from Montreal or whatever.

Shills say that:
Lauren Southern is a shill
Richard Spencer is a shill
The entire Alt-right are shills
Jared Taylor is a shill
All right-wing youtubers are shills

Adolf Hitler was a shill too, right?

>she looks hu-white to me
No surprise there. Discarded.

No.

Why is it every time some has a concern that someone could be a shill, people like you who are 1000% sure there are NO shills come out of the woodwork and insult us for asking perfectly reasonable questions.

I don't think all right-wing youtubers are shills. You are the one making the extreme statement that you KNOW that none of these people are, when in fact, there is a lot of sketchy relations in the Altright, like Enoch marrying a Jew (inb4 "I didn't know!!!"), Jared Taylor and Spencer shilling for Israel, Spencer and Taylor both having ties to the CIA.

I want to believe there is nothing there but it fucking stinks.

Taylor's place has always been to bridge the gap between normie conservatives and white nationalists.

You do that by persuading people with facts and logic, not by publicly going 1488.

If Taylor decried Jewish media control he would be blacklisted from mainstream networks like every other figurehead for ethnonationalism.

He's simply filling his role, which is presenting irrefutable evidence about race-realism to the masses in a factual, composed manner.

For all we know, he does support the Jews. That doesn't mean we turn our backs on him. Not every conservative has to support every tenet of right wing policy, and the same goes for nationalists.

Yeah, I get that he can't publicly say he wants to gas Jews. That's one thing. It's another thing to shill for Israel and marry one.

I still think Taylor is a force for good, it's just fucking confusing desu

Uh it has no future anyway. That's why I'm not really a part of it.

That being said, I agree with you. In your string of logic it makes sense, which is why I was surprised that op was surprised, if this wasn't totally a bait thread, which it is.

Actually not a bait thread. I'm just a newfag.

This is all lies. Taylor has no problem calling out jews:

youtu.be/JrmoBJdbTHw?t=4h29m45s

Jared Taylor names the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=Pba2EEX9SLA
at 48:50 he admits that jews are skillful at abusing white empathy, i wonder if this is the end of the "looks huwhite to me" meme

Ah beat me to it lol

I was there, a hush came over the crown when JT said it.

What I find more disturbing is the fact that Jared Taylor is Japanese. I don't want no riceSamurai in my movement.

Jared Taylor is not Japanese, just like a Somali born in Sweden is not Swedish.

Thanks for sharing, anons. I've heard him make the odd remark in the past but this is much more satisfying.

I think he was being sarcastic, user.

He is the best voice for white identity there is, only a complete moron would disavow him because of his lack of antisemitic ideas.

Jared Taylor has done more for white people than everyone in this thread combined

Again, it's not that he isn't antisemetic, it's that he is allegedly PRO jew.

>ties to the CIA
Not this shit again...

Hitler was pro-African and Arab-Muslim too. This is a stupid comparison
>not anti-X therefore is not pro-Y
Just no.

KYS shill

>Again, it's not that he isn't antisemetic, it's that he is allegedly PRO jew.
My take is that he would like them to live, but to all goto Isreal.

>Jared Taylor and Spencer shilling for Israel

Using Israel as an example of an ethnostate is not the same a shilling for Israel.

It's 5 hours... Timestamp?

It's in the link Sven, read.

>le shilling for israel meme
>Pretends that being against Jews having their own state is bad
>implies likes need to live among Europeans
>Is the actual Jew shill here

I'm a nationalist and support an ethtnostate for every ethnicity, Jews included

Your problem, codksucker?

ah, missed it, it started at the beginning when pressed play.