Jojo Thread Time!

Jojo Thread Time!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmbUhqY3NsM
youtube.com/watch?v=AMsGTEuCQCU
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/14-1/toonami-to-air-uncensored-jojos-bizarre-adventure
youtube.com/watch?v=b0291iei5oE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't gone on Sup Forums for like a couple of days, what the hell happned, and why is there no active threads?

There is 1 but is called "jo", don't know why.

Did Speedwagon bang Erina?

No

No, you sick fuck.

But, I mean, they were close friends, for a long time, and both of them were supposedly single that whole time.

New chapter of Jojolion When?

Get your sick mind out of the gutter.

Gappy makes me happy

youtube.com/watch?v=lmbUhqY3NsM

No QUALITY here, looks like this might be a good episode.

Probably in a few days, i'd say 3 or 4 days, hang in there Jojolionbro!

>bird on the house
Nice

yes

You know that everytime you ask, Araki just pushes the next chapter by another month. But give the man the break, he's probably on an adventure to find a new way to rejuvenate his youth now that Prince and David Bowie is no longer there to provide him the juices he needs.

doppio/narancia hours lets go

>they used some wierd ass blood trick to counter King Crimson

>could've just looked at their watch to see if the hands suddenly move

What is his 「STAND」 power, Sup Forums?

DELET THIS!!!

Fuck off, we've got the PV, talk about something related to the series instead of your waifufagging.

Here, Bossu!!

What's the significance of the bird?

you're so cute today!!!

fuck off with the tumblr fandom shit

Reminder to report doppio/naranciafags for avatarfagging.

y u heff to be med?

Please go make a thread on /cm/ to post Narancia and Doppio pics, can't we at least have today and friday to actually discuss the series? We've got a new PV out for christ's sake.

you can always ignore the posts! this is an equal opportunity place for discussion and image sharing ^.^

youtube.com/watch?v=AMsGTEuCQCU
[BONER]!

>^.^
Why can't you go post your pics in /cm/ then? That's a place specifically designed for you sharing your "cute" doppio and narancia pics, why don't you go there for good and leave the people who actually want to discuss the series to do just that here?

What is going on. Does he physically transform or does he just he just change his posture and flex?

even 2 minutes of SBR is boring.
not a big surprise here.

It. Just, Works!!

For a fan trailer, not bad at all, nice work. God, the thought of seeing SBR animated even if it's slim is fucking amazing.

As my second favorite anime heroes would say, grit your teeth!!

Fuck, I'll let you pass for that reference, just this thread.

I'm fucking glad this isn't the real thread, let's just let this one die off now.

I thought the voices were quite good.

Watches are illegal in Italy.

>all those fucking horses that they have to animate
>all that motion

SBR is never going to get animated is it?

>Complains about shit thread
>Posts Filthy Frank meme

sbr is boring m8.

Probably not by DP...maybe Sup Forums could do it as a big collaborative thing? Sort of like "Sup Forums sings" but bigger.

>no pastebin

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

consider suicide famalino

attn: doppio posters who aren't me...I just found this and had to share .. . wowah.

Lemme guess, Diavolo is the "Big Bad Wolf"?

It stops being an horse race after Sandman wins the first checkpoint desu.

you betcha

>Doppio
>Narancia

part 5 almost turn me gay

What part have you went and re read most recently?

Decided to get over my depression and read part 6 again. I wonder if DP will keep all the vulgar masturbation talk and lewd jolyne posing for the intro. I guess I should trust them by now.

part 5.
it is always entertaining.

What the fuck is wrong with Jolyne's neck.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/14-1/toonami-to-air-uncensored-jojos-bizarre-adventure

whi lleafyishere is the best????

he's the bes CUZ he has no chinn lolololuls

thiss hissssssssßssssssss

Did Araki happen to read about Nietzsche's views about a Will to Power when making JoJo? I found some connections in his concepts with some of Araki's characters like Valentine. Or was he more Machiavellian? thoughts?

now you will say that
>valentine was deep

Well no he was all around a satire on America as a whole. I'm just asking if the beliefs of what Valentine thought to be correct were influenced in any way by Nietzsche or Machiavelli

Nothing, it's called angles. You'd know how that'd look like if someone went on their knees for you!

Things are going to get spooky.

If you take this artist's interpretation of Araki, Diavolo is actually Saitama

Like 2 days ago people were saying that Doppio posters were the saving grace of these threads. Where's the love bossu?

Post jolyne pictures and no one bats an eye, post Doppio and everyone loses their minds v.v

Who remember all the hot pants waifu threads

I mean, it's more or less a bottle episode with a simple gimmick that doesn't get super crazy until the very last second.

Before he becomes flying photograph, Kira Sr was a still image for the entirety of the fight.

well I mean...she is pretty ...

What does Kira do for a living?

Draw someone female Giorno in titular pose where she will show her breast, please. You know what i mean.

I'm not saying she ain't.. Erina or guess best girl for me desu. But still it's just hypocritical to hate on Doppio and narancia posters then go do the same thing with hot pants

its pretty much latent homophobia desu. no other reason why the waifu posts gets a pass but the husbando posts don't :/

He works at a post office

youtube.com/watch?v=b0291iei5oE

Was the sand toilet from the Mariah episode a real thing?

「GOODBYE HORSES 」

He can emit different pheromones to attract, influence, and affect different moods.

welp it's that time of day again!! night boss!

Night Doppio

Better question: are the rods real?

It's me or Anti-Jojofags are as retarded as Jojofags ?

>huurr... JoJo is the MLP of anime

Speedwagon was gay for Jonathan, he didn't give two tugs of a dogs cock about Erina

Joshuu makes ME happy

Can Doppio take the knot or not?

People that claim anything is like MLP are full of themselves newfags who weren't around to understand how cancerous MLP really was.
These threads are still shitholes but they're nowhere near that level.

Good morning everypony
:3c

they are right though. JoJo fags are the new bronies

>Franchise from the 80's gets fresh adaptation, tons of people obsess over it and reference it anywhere they can and annoy the shit out of other people.

The only difference is that JoJo doesn't turn people into furries, it just makes them gay

Doppio is for hugs not not fugs

Agree. Although the JoJo fandom can be annoying, the "anti jojo fags" aren't better. However, I can understand they can be pissed off when they see JoJo memes everywhere and everytimes.

what are you doing on this thread then ?

she looks like a dude

You were expecting an xD Ora Ora but it was I, Dio

I like JoJo

JoJo isn't the new MLP until we have multiple active JoJo threads up at the same time waifuing particular characters, have large sections of posters writing greentext stories about mutilating and sexually assaulting mentally handicapped nekomimi versions of the characters, have constant tripfag circlejerks, and get banned to our own board.

These threads can be bad at times, but they're far from the worst Sup Forums has to offer and nowhere near MLP levels. No other series on Sup Forums is either. Even Undertale, Steven Universe and fucking Homestuck weren't as bad.

Diavolo on the other hand...

Men at Work reference when?
Araki please

> it just makes them gay
Welcome to the True Man's World.

I understand but to me, we can't find the perfect fandom, where there is not faggots who shit their fandom memes everywhere.

Hetalia fandom is worse than JoJo

Stay away from bossu!!

What do you think of the theory that Doppio is the original personality, with the more violent and crazy Diavolo emerging later on as a response to trauma? It's some interesting shit.

what is sheer heart attack's weakness? was three freeze an asspull?