twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh dick.

B-but muh collusion

I-IT WAS HER TURN!!!

beautiful

xd

>Manafort going down for tax evasion
ERMAGERD IMPEACH DERNERD BLUMF

turns out white house user and meganon was right.

manafort was fired for a reason and we're about to find out.

Weren't you supposed to have searched fof "Drumpf" instead?

You fucking idiot. Mueller is trying to get either Manafort or Gates to flip on Trump.

We better pray Trump hands are clean of this shit.

this

IT'S HER TURN

They keep throwing turds at him, and they keep sliding off his golden sheen. They can't even leave a stain on him.

lmao user it was obvious when it happened why manafort was fired

You're a fucking idiot.

i'm not saying the word trump isnt in there but all the pdf's i've found are shitty fax/scans and not actual, searchable text.

This indictments are the first step. Mueller is putting the squeeze on them to get them to squeal. This is how this shit works.
Manafort and Gates are not gonna go to jail for decades and fall on the sword for Trump. They're going to talk.

>still a Republican.
>"you fucking idiot."
really makes you thonk.

RODANT BLUNKF

ever heard of OCR, nigger?
google tesseract.

>this entire post
i'm losing faith in humanity.
>not realizing it's a raw scan and not a textfile
>expecting trump to randomly appear in manaforts indictment

pol is a low IQ menace

He will roll over on the Podestas
Where did all the shills go?

Can you do a search for Podesta?

NOT PODESTER
THE MOLERSTER
THE WORSTER
haha brumpf am i right

ftfy, OP

Because his name is Drumpf, retard.

Trump wasn't involved in criminal behavior Manafort did during the Obama and Hillary administration.

The left loses again. Trump will continue the destruction of the left who hates our country. Today is another great day. I love salty leftist tears.

>Doesn't know OCR exists.

Fuck off.

>Trying to text search a PDF scan
... so this ... is the power ... of trumps supporters

Can you read nigger?

Lmao he actually believes this. Just change your gay ass meme flag do the donkey already.

Tip of the iceberg.

Ex-Trump adviser George Papadopoulos charged with making false statements to the FBI and has plead guilty

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

>p-pack it up now
>no need to investigate further
>Mueller stop
>pls stop
>I'm tired, you're tired, we're all tired

>Searching for text on a scan
Guys...

i do actually, i doubt OP does.

> see "Trump" in the upper left in the search box.
> satisfied Trump is next

So basically force them to say what they want them to hear

>flip

what can they do if Trump committed no crime?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_character_recognition

that was quite funny tho

Latecomer to the Trump train here. What happened with Manafort and Flynn? I know Flynn is our guy but I don't really know about Manafort.

see

>thinking PDFs can’t recognize text
>thinking this is still the ‘90s
Come on now

>second line
>....between at least 2006 and 2015...
hmmmm

bump against shills

I'm just going to leave this here, lol.

LOL

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Donald Trump
>Dolan Drumpf
>Dorrld Blump
>DOLLA DRAEMF
>DRARA DAMMMFF
>DSAFGOGJ GJAGAJJAOGFOJ
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Checked

LMAO except, if you've been paying attention even a little bit over the last year and a half or so, there IS NO Russian collusion with Trump or his campaign.

That is why Mueller had fucking months to investigate and all he came up with was Manafort's tax fraud.

When Manafort does talk, it's the Podestas and the Dems who he's gonna be ratting out. They are the ones he worked with for way longer than he did with Trump

Tick tock Drumpfkins.

go back

>still no collusion

Get dunked on, shills.

>you can't rip text out of a PDF
>literally who planning a literally what meeting literally when and literally where
18B doesn't buy you what it used to, Georgey

This is entirely predicated on the notion that Trump is dirty. A notion that you simply have zero evidence of. In reality, Manafort is infinitely more likely to roll over on the Podestas who he's done business with for over a decade. These charges are from him transferring $2.2M illegally to the Podesta group. You somehow think that looks bad for Trump? Get real.

and yet...even if ALL of these accusations are true, show me the crime he would've committed in meeting with Russians for Oppo research.

>(GATES)
>()
It just keeps happening.

It's a scanned doc. No Text recognition. Search "The" returns blanks as well, though I agree there is no Trump connection.

Manafort's indictment covers his activities from about 2007 to 2012, when he was deeply connected to the Clintons and Pedostas, among others at the DNC.

Came here to say this.
LRN2PDF brah

Now do Papa Dapolus

IMBLEACH DONLAD GROUMPFGH

Manafort's indictment isn't being taken as evidence against Trump. The FBI can bargain with Manafort's sentencing if he produces more information for the investigation into Trump.

This is just the first step in a process. Leftycucks expecting impeachment from this are jumping the gun, but Sup Forumscucks hand waving this as nothing are also wrong.

>Mysterious firing of Manafort
Huh? It was known b4 he was fired why he would be fired. Push your larpers elsewhere. They never bring anything knew to the table, they never do any digging, they never form any conclusions, beyond what is already widely thought, they never post stylish memes, that cause giggles, they are so in/pol/ish, it is disturbing. They are narcissists, not autists.

Getting manafort to flip on trump would require STATE crimes, not federal crimes. Immunity for federal crimes is fucky.

The fact that the indictment is for a federal crime (tax evasion) means NO FLIP

When will you understand there is nothing to get on Trump? he is Mr. Clean.

>It's literally something
Don Lemon, is that you?
>6 months, and billions of dollars on finding Trump/Russia link
>Tax evasion charge against Demopublican, is best can do
Keep reaching, Don, keep Reaching.

This really isn't that hard to understand, but this is Sup Forums so here goes:

>Manafort gets charged with something unrelated to Trump campaign
> Prosecutors say "hey, if you can give us a little more info on what you did with the Trump campaign, we can lower your sentence" >Manafort thinks to himself; "hm, maybe its worth it so i don't have to spend more time in jail!" (Now it might get a little tricky here, so think super hard, but don't hurt yourself)
>The information that the FBI gets from Manafort could either lead to new evidence regarding Trump, or it doesn't
>If it doesn't, nothing happens
>If it does, the investigation deepens

Do you understand?

jesus lord almighty are you kidding me?

Im just going to leave this here:

>Paul Manafort: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered today to special counsel Robert Mueller.
>Rick Gates: The former Trump campaign official also turned himself in this morning.
>George Papadopoulos: Former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign pleaded guilty for making false statements to the FBI.

But.. this is now an issue, because there is now a connection to Russia being brought into the light.
And there were those investigations prior to the election - nothing to do with Trump though.. but they will finally get attention that they needed.

>Oaul Manafort: Was on the Trump campaign for literally 1 month ayy lmao
>Rick Gates: Who?
>George Papadopoulos: is that the guy from Webster?

>but Sup Forumscucks hand waving this as nothing are also wrong
I will be surprised if there really is a connection, given that Clinton knew about manafort before the election and knew it would be good MSM narrative bait.

Just remember, they get indicted for this shit.
But Clinton got nothing but immunity for her fucking emails.

What a fucking joke.

Ok then post a page with Trumps name on it?

Good thing she isn't president then.

Doesn't mean the Trump camp shouldn't be indicted if they did in fact do something wrong

in 2018

From another thread.
The worst part is that this is all bullshit. Manafort was a trap all along.

see It's total crap. Hillary clearly had this trick under her sleeve.

Nice, LOL!!! Bump.

lets say there was collusion, they knew the risks when they began they literally stand to gain NOTHING if they flip on Trump. Manafort is literally Mafia related, he understands his place in this game. Gates is irrelevant. It's much more likely in the event of collusion that Manafort's actions from here on out will be orchestrated as a devastating attack to the libs. Eg. Podesta, Clinton, etc. Trump will remain unscathed and will come out of this entire scandal with an almost prophetic aura. No one likes to say "Told ya so" more than DJT. We knew this was going to be a fight, we picked a brilliant challenger.

If you want to just cover your eyes and ears while Trump gets impeached, as a liberal I am okay with this

pls ignore this some more

>deepens for the 101019th time
Black hole and you admit it
>new path
>new chapter
This is not a fucking book

You know this is how this works how? Movies?

Are you insinuating that Manafort's connections to Russian contacts prior to his working on the Trump campaign are being exploited by Mueller to paint the Trump campaign as having connections to Russia?

>lets say there was collusion, they knew the risks when they began they literally stand to gain NOTHING if they flip on Trump

except for less time in federal prison

>MUH RUSSIA
>MUH COLLUSION
>MUH INDICTMENT
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
>all we get is irrelevant bullshit about Manafort's tax evasion
lmao

holy shit
absolute collusion

Yeah and its not a fucking episode of NCIS either. Its not gonna be wrapped up in an afternoon. It took them a year to get even to this point

>Are you insinuating that Manafort's connections to Russian contacts prior to his working on the Trump campaign are being exploited by Mueller to paint the Trump campaign as having connections to Russia?
Not by Mueller, but likely by the media and Clinton who pushed this in the first pace.

>only has acrobat reader and not pro

Denial. So busted. This is great.

>right at the time the podesta leaks were posted and the MSM started spinning the narrative

makes ya think

>not knowing it is a raw scan

How much are you paid?

>They can't even leave a stain on him.
His entire presidency, if he finishes , is already stained. That's why he acts like such a baby whenever Russia is brought up. I dont blame him for acting that way because I would do the same. However, that's one of the many reasons why I'm not qualified to be president.

Why would a 4D chess move like that by Hillary be any more likely than Manafort simply using the professional network he developed over his career to do his job as a trump campaign advisor?

Oh no! Not my podesta!!!

Where are all these podesta fans that you clowns keep referencing ?