Did all the fedora atheist rationalists become conservative retards...

Did all the fedora atheist rationalists become conservative retards? The new wave of right wing on the internet reminds me would much of the new atheist movement of years ago

>he unironically reads through comments on e-celeb videos

They're a good source for right wing cringe

Someone please rescue that poor child. I'll sure as fuck pray for him.

>being ridiculed for being a Christian in your own home

Not in my fucking America. The streets will fill with the blood of commie scum.

>Did all the fedora atheist rationalists become conservative retards
>I'm 15
You're not very smart are you?

you're a good source of cringe

just fuck off to reddit.

Why can't you autists stick to the topic for once? It's a fact that the same faggots who fell for the New Atheist meme are now conservatives.. face it, they just switched to the next hip politic trend. You're fucking movement is a fad and is already slowly dying out, kek. Four more years of Trump and this place will be leftist.

t. triggered manchildren

lmao

They were all the same brand of retard from the start. Contrarians who blame modern culture for their failings.

Your*

>did the atheists suddenly turn into christians
are you special needs

If they vote with us who gives a shit?

Nah dawg, his flag is composed of only the coolest of colors.

Watch out, he's an anarchist AND a communist. You will never be able to understand. Some people are just too stupid to understand what he does. You're one of those people. You'll never understand him. You're too stupid.

Not really. Most of the Atheist e-celebs became skeptics and just shit on SJW's.

>200+ likes for a clearly fake comment

The alt-right is retarded

What? Most of the Christcucks on this board are former atheists. If you can switch from liberal to conservative you can switch religions too, faggot. Not that difficult to understand.

All these new trend hopping hipster conservative faggots used to be liberal atheists.

actually reading your post it turns out he's 15 which would mean he'd be like 10 during the height of the analytic philosophy new atheist shit

They become skeptics and then slowly move further to the right

The comment reminded me of this

these guys were harmless, i have no idea why feminists got so triggered over them

>ancom flag
>calling something a source of cringe