Boer farm attacks

Seriously no thread on the recent protests about the boer farm attacks in South Africa? I'm fucking surprised.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/Columnists/HowardFeldman/why-i-wont-wear-black-to-support-white-farmers-20171030
youtube.com/watch?v=V9KeMzEgXgc
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-africans-battle-for-refugee-status-in-canada-ended-by-appeals-court
youtu.be/npM6-o0ZUE4
youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Fujb3eWM&feature=youtu.be&t=37m55s
rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nigger town
>no thread

You're surprised? Really?

Yes there is. Search catalog you faggot.

Maybe if you just looked through the catalog you might see it you blind fuck.

Wh*te subhumans don't belong in Africa

When whites finally become the minority! This fate awaits us all, where will be the outcries of outrage and laws to protect us? They'll be gone like the white race..

WW3 prophecy coming true when?

They have bears in africa. Who knew.

Don't worry white people, at least when niggers and spics slaughter you all like pigs, slav/asian mixed new race will eradicate them and we might even put a monument or two in your memory.

We need to fuking purge the whole Africa

RIP

Maakt macht eendracht!

and russia

Imagine coming home to that.
Wtf
Suprised her skirt is not up with her panties around her ankles

shut the fuck up, worst continent

Why do you nigger South Africans not just sperg out by now? I know we have it shit in the North, but for fucks sake you either do something now or just get bred out.

Absolute STATE of our fucking Race is embarrassing.

>her
>skirt

It's a skirt and it's a she. Now go find your whore brother pimping his arse to an old White guy.

EVERY DAMN TIME

news24.com/Columnists/HowardFeldman/why-i-wont-wear-black-to-support-white-farmers-20171030

What would the headline be if all the farmers were jews?

Never forget who is responsible for this!

at least the old white guy is white, unlike you, ahmed.

>protest
You cucks in South Africa think niggers are white people, they will laugh their asses of and kill you if you protest against them.

When will we kill them all brothers ?!?!?

Sup Forums is too busy with obsessing about ugly coalburners, numales and pedophile celebrities.

>y-you're a non-White
>this lack of intelligence

So this is why kikes want more of you...

Hitler would have finished them off by now. Imagine that.

they choose to live around niggers, why should i care about them?

youtube.com/watch?v=V9KeMzEgXgc
>'cucks'

That's a Jewish lie. The whites were occupying that land before the niggers invaded and implemented Satanic Jewish Communism.

We all know the anti racist cucks in South Africa greatly outnumber the non cucks.
No that user is right, the cucks in South Africa chose to live around blacks if they didnt they would have just eradicated the nigger infestation in their country rather that just segregate them like spineless pussies.

bump

They had apartheid until the Jews destroyed them and caused a Satanic Jewish Communist overrun.

Africa for Africans

Niggers don't belong on this world

They deserved it for being wh*tiod parasites.

You're a drug dealer, and I reported you to duterte

One white man can kill 1000 niggers. WTF is everyone waiting for?

Jews are human cancer, but whites are cucks who allow jews to be human cancer. If the whites were not cucks no amount of jew subversion would do a thing to their lands this is the real redpill we need to understand, our race is completely fucking insane compared to other races as we are the only imbeciles in human history who have been the jew's bitchs for so long. Not even their cousins in the middle east were this screwed over by jews like us.

South African whites are massive cucks now all the redpilled ones left ages ago.

white scum deserves it. they are terrorists who have been attacking the SA government and innocent blacks for years. white terrorism needs to be fought head-on

Imagine the body count a serial killer could garner in a country where the police force is a bunch of, barely capable of thought, groids.

Right. I'm just saying we need to get our priorities in order. A pack of wild invading niggers are not that big a deal when the Jews don't meddle.

I apologise, I'm quite new to Sup Forums. Thanks for the advice guys.

Territory of Transvaal was first inhabited by white people among men. No niggers lived there, because winters are too cold to live there butt-naked.

I`m saying that as a non-racist towards niggers. I don't even know any niggers personally.

user the thing about niggers is that they are crazy, they dont really care about evidence if they THINK YOU DID THE CRIME THEY WILL TORTURE YOU HORRENDOUSLY NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY. So lets say theres a string of murders and you are white, the first thing they will think is THE WHITE DID IT IT CANT BE THE BLACK ITS ALWAYS THE WHITE even if you didnt go do. Americoons show this all the time they hear the word murder and automatically think "crazy ass cracker". You cant reason with them at all.

Whites were there first

>boers
>niggers

I understand our education system is shit for most, but the least you can do is not arrogantly broadcast your ignorance.

Almost-based commie

Just a friendly reminder South Africa you can add yourselves to the list here anytime.

Pic related: genocides by death toll

The Netherlands and the UK won't let them migrate back.

Please tell what happened.

Do you asshole know what they did to blacks? They deserve worse

Gee I wonder (((why))).

No one will let them migrate. Hell Canada just sent a family back because being a white South Africa = Racist

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-africans-battle-for-refugee-status-in-canada-ended-by-appeals-court

Sadly this.
If you check twitter it's 90% people complaining about the protest vs 10% actually protesting.
All you see is
>das racis
>all lives matter
>dis is revenge white pigs

Oh please educate us. What did they do to blacks ? Give them University and food and medicine.

Because the (((narrative))) throughout the 70s-80s framed them the worst thing since Nazis

Without us they'd be starving to death and die to cholera-related dehydration.

Israel supported both Rhodesia and Afrikaner South Africa. Also it was founded in 1912.

The past is in the past, the people who did that where cucks, not all white people where responsible for aparthied and not all should be killed because of their colour. We cannot go back in time and reverse of what those bad men have done.

Uneducated pleb.

The dutch landed here and traded with the local niggers for the longest time.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>upper middleclass american who has never left the country tells us about what is happening in south africa

ok if whites were so bad for south africa then why was the average number of murders (including political murders) during the apartheid(1948-1990) 167 per year but during nelson mandelas time as president there was an average of over 29000 murders per year.

where can I find the original video of that dude speaking?

Exactly and now it's happening in America

Niggers did that before, that was a sign to move out of africa.
Why did they stay?
spread ebola and let niggers die

The groids dont realize that nor will ever realize that, you dont seem to understand how braindead niggers are. They can only think at max 5 minutes into the future and anything beyond is just impossible.

These are humans who can get paid, blow all of their money, then wonder why they are starving in the morning. They are wild animals they are meant to be in tribes not civilizations. Honestly west europeans should be genocided for simply bringing these wild animals outside of their continent.

The blacks were literally constantly committing genocide against each other before they came under white rule.

South Africa in the 70s
youtu.be/npM6-o0ZUE4

found it,
empire of dust

Would marry African gf if they want to come to a 72% white state instead of living in a 10% white country.

> killing your food supply

Nignog logic, everyone.

Apartheid, racism, and killing innocent blacks in general. Obviously blacks want justice now. Can you blame them?

This.
If you give a nigger 5 cases of beer, he will fucking finish it.
He will pass out halfway through the crates, and continue the moment he gets up again.
They literally don't comprehend the concept of "leave some for tomorrow."

We don't want to move out of South Africa, we love it here. Its paradise for us, and the kaffers are just blaming us for shit we didn't do. The government uses propaganda to say "white = racist", we don't care that these niggers are here but let us be.

living in a racist empire is better than living in an anarchy spearchucker desert.

Just look at what blacks create when they're in charge. They benefited from apartheid, despite the racial inequality.

Was about to post this

Niggers...

Niggers that are financed and exploited by Jew-Communists...

>Apartheid, racism, and killing innocent blacks in general. Obviously blacks want justice now. Can you blame them?

Do you know the total number of blacks killed by the Apartheid government ?

Educate yourself.. or not and just blah blah blah..

Not the best video quality but this is THE best explanation about what Apartheid really was.
[Apartheid - What was it REALLY?]
youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Fujb3eWM&feature=youtu.be&t=37m55s

Whites kill far fewer blacks than vice versa.
I mean uncomparably fewer.
Apartheid was so awful that the rest of Africa was swarming to cross our borders and come live here in this "oppressive country."
All races are racist.

They don't want justice, they wanna satisfy their animalistic urges and feel good about it.

so delete this thread then.
It;s your paradise.
LIVE IT

During apartheid blacks across Africa willingly moved to South Africa because it was still better than other African countries despite the relatively minor human rights abuses. South Africa was only bad if you compare it to rich western countries, it was great compared to other African countries.

Do you have any Boer or Anglo-African QTs you can set me up with?

Waste of time the nigger has no capacity to feel gratitude thus will never understand the point you are trying to make, it will assume you are lying to cover up your evil white behavior or some nonsense.

>but let us be.
Asking to be left alone is not how it works. This pansy shit is fail, you have to take, defend, conquer.

be nignog in chief
>faces up to 783 charges of fraud, never been indicted
>takes shower after raping hiv+ daugther of friend, says is was consensual
>upgrades home with public money, ZAR254-million
>fucks another friends daughter, apologises to the nation for fathering a child out of wedlock
>Constitutional Court rules that zoomer failed to honour his oath of office, doesn't get impeached
>Captured multiple state owned enterprises, funnels money to dubai, ZAR780 billion
>did not pay tax for the last 5 years, owes ZAR63 million

this is only a small summary, there are lots more, wew

Justice? Justice on giving them food, water, education and cities? Jesus we don't even kill them, the ideology of apartheid was even different back when it was only an idea. Fucking hell, they should be thanking us otherwise SA would have been like the rest of Africa.

>be white "South African"
>have relatives in Europe you can move to
>refuse to leave BlackLand because "muh land!!!!"
>still complain to every other country about it
>"But user, why not file for refugee status and escape? It's what literally every Arab is doing"
>"Whites aren't allowed refugee status, only brown people!"
>"Source?"
>"NO FUCK YOU JUST BELIEVE ME. WAAAAAH WHY NO ONE HELP OR NOTICE US >:( MY LAND FUCK THESE NIGGERS THAT WERE HERE BEFORE US REEEEEEE BRING BACK APARTHEID"
The irony is that these same people will go on about "Africa for Africa, Asia for Asians, white countries for everybody", but they won't leave Africa and go to the white countries that are supposedly for everybody.
>captcha: Soft NORD

The cuck will never learn until Mazumba boils his skin off.

>, they should be thanking us
I just told you blacks cant express gratitude fucking cuck, you will never learn you still think these things are humans.

Certainly don’t do anything about it. Just dig around in the dirt until some nigger kills you for a cabbage they don’t even know how to cook.

>>"Whites aren't allowed refugee status, only brown people!"

>rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/

They should leave. Every nation in Africa is doomed as long as there are still niggers there. If you do fine, they´ll move there as tyranids and eventually will take the nation down by parasiting it.
Come home, boer man

Your mind is diseased.
They can not leave.

Why don't South Africans just leave? (goto 1h4m45s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s

they built the country and most of the blacks there are not native so kindly fuck off, also the people have been there since 1600 and could probably make there own sub group due to small amounts of Khoisan and contact with the sun

I agree. Kaffers are just animals.

>Can you blame them?
You're right, animal can't be blamed for acting like an animal.
When a dog attacks your children, you don't reason with it. You take it into the woods and put it down.

Good. All niggers should be exterminated off the Earth.

What the fuck are you talking about?
My Family came here in 1689. We have no family ties to Europe or any other country you stupid fuck.
It is our land. We carved this country out of nothing and paid for it in blood several times over.
We are being denied refugee status. See pic related

I am a proud South African Indian. I enjoy the pain that you racist fucks feel when niggers kill your fellow whites.
Stop calling my mother land poo land you cumskinned fucks.
Also, i fuck white women because i have a well paying Affirmative Action Job.

Pic related. White farmed murdered. Lol

Ghandi agrees with you

Ghandi on South Africa
from Ghandi's "Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi"

Sept. 24, 1903: “We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do… We believe also that the white race of South Africa should be the predominating race.” — Vol. 3, p. 256

Feb. 15, 1904: “Under my suggestion, the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location. About this mixing of the Kaffirs with the Indians, I must confess I feel most strongly. I think it is very unfair to the Indian population.” — Vol. 3, p. 429

Feb. 29, 1908: “The British rulers take us to be so lowly and ignorant that they assume that, like the Kaffirs who can be pleased with toys and pins, we can also be fobbed off with trinkets.” — Vol. 8, p. 167

Mar. 7, 1908: “Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilised – the convicts even more so…. The reader can easily imagine the plight of the poor Indian thrown into such company!” — Vol. 8, p. 199