Manafort indicted

>manafort indicted
>mexico isn't paying for the wall
>can't repeal obamacare
>no plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
>fucks around in the middle east
>escalates situation with Russia
>escalates situation with North Korea
>tax plan disproportionately benefits the rich & big business, not the middle-class or small business
>no aid cutoff to sanctuary cities
>hillary IS NOT in prison
>is ok with arresting Assange
>anti net neutrality
>signed bill to let ISPs sell user data
>anti Assad
>said DACA should stay because it's a "case of heart"
>hasn't done anything about BLM, black violence, antifa or any cultural issues (especially in colleges)
>calls himself a "nationalist-globalist"
>doesn't want to get out of NAFTA, even though he claimed he would
>constantly sucks Jew cock, Israel cock, commemorated the Holocaust 3 times since he tooks office and whined about "Holocaust deniers"
>Ivanka said she wanted to take in more reufgees
>isn't even politically incorrect anymore
>still a virgin

Guys, it is time to stop supporting Trump. I mean seriously. Fuck Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/38wxgcBv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god bless trump

All seems about right to be mad about but wait your pissy he didnt come out and say the holocaust didnt happen? You understand how that would instantly make him even more of a laughing stock

Salbei. Auch dieser Thread wird sich nun mit Spiderman beschäftigen.

Shhh bby, here. Have some biddy.

God bless trump

pastebin.com/38wxgcBv

Don't let shills get the upper hand

>campain promises
lol

>tfw you realize as long as trump does his "sick bantz" against lefties and SJWs on twitter and retweets memes, Sup Forums will never turn on him, no matter how incompetent this administration has been

This guy is shilling hard...

GO AWAY, BATIN

>mexico isn't paying for the wall
i will never get over this. americans are some the dumbest people on the planet. how can you believe a guy who says, PROMISES, that he'll build a wall and [[[[[mexico will pay for it]]]]]?

how do you not realize how much of a bullshitter he is, right then and there? last year i dismissed his entire existence just based on that [[[[promise]]]] alone. and you retards elected him for the highest office. the new world was a FUCKING mistake

This was an alliance between the NAZIs and the christian white. The christian white were more numerous than the NAZIs. what the NAZIs got is already more than their share.

I honestly wish Killary would've won. Accelerationism seems like the only way for us.

You're still a virgin and it's Trump's fault?

Confirmed.
Trump is an enemy of democracy and the values of the USA.
If you support Trump and/or conservative values, congratulations - you are now officially the Bad Guy.
Enjoy your 3rd-world life while the rest of us make video games where you are the enemy.

>hillary IS NOT in prison

only a complete retard would believe otherwise

>mfw Hillary isn't president

What is wrong with Obamacare?

Is that bad?

DONALD "GONNA GET FUCKED IN THE RUMP" TRUMP

> 1 post by the ID

YIMBEADGCHMUNDT NAAAOOOO

I will never understand how people don't get that that someone can "pay" for something without writing a literal check for it. If Mexican citizens are charged for all the money they send home prior to deportation, that shit would be paid for in 2 years or less. If other immigrants are charged for the money they send elsewhere, even quicker. If Mexico is charged for the resources it takes to deport all their aliens, even quicker. If Mexico suddenly has to pay more for US exports, even quicker. Just bc someone isn't bending the knee shouting "For the Wall, sir" doesn't mean they arent paying for it.
>don't really expect that to happen all at once but with the budget and rider that breaks filibusters on tax reform, remittances will be first

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

SEND HELP!

Trump could start selling Uranium to NK. I really wouldn't care. It's better than Hillary.

>valid criticism is sharebule
reddit fuck off

imagine being this retarded. it's 2017 and you still eat the shit right out of the donkeys ass.
but i'm sure mexico will gift you can scam mexico out of several billion dollars through remittances L M A O

But why? After all he's gotten done?

>implying we need to scam them
I'll take "rescinding of foreign aid" for 400, Alex

Seriously, the people who can't see anything Trump does in a negative light are beyond delusional. I'm not sure you can even call them human.

>not Hillary Clinton

The winning continues. Wipe the cum off your mouth and start acting like a man.

Fuck off CTR shill

i agree entirely, left wing death squads when

>china stopped manipulating

how can someone so dumb learn to use a computer?

At the end of they day I can still take solace in the fact that a crooked, seasoned politician lost to an crooked, incompetent businessman in a race for the most important political position on the planet.

I voted Trump solely because I knew it would cause chaos and that is what I am getting. Let this country burn so that we can finally rise from the ashes a reformed nation.

Sup Forums BTFO
Trumpkins on suicide watch

But but... muh MAGA!!

DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Topkek

THIS.

Sage.

Literally best time to browse Sup Forums

yeeeeeees
that sweet butthurt

Drump

>>escalates situation with North Korea

>bad thing

Gotta thresh the wheat to get the grain.

What does it take to be competent? Your regular politicians are all crooked but seem competent in appearance

obvious shill is obvious

>i agree entirely
Even the phrasing's oozes shill.
Disgusting.

Underrated

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

8 more years of this??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That was a nice recount

you forgot
>blocked names of criminals involved in JFK files

Are Drumpfags, dare I say, BTFO?

>b..b.but muh 4d chess...