bolde.com latest turd:

>We Have More Important Stuff To Do
>It's an insult
>We just don't need men anymore
>...

bolde.com/dear-dudes-women-dont-care-marriage-kids-weve-got-important-stuff/

archive.is is fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/bolde.com/dear-dudes-women-dont-care-marriage-kids-weve-got-important-stuff
archive.fo/lfTlq
bolde.com/cheated-swearing-never/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>falling for the feminism meme

Followed by "All of my friends have husbands and children now except me..." followed by "Where have all the good men gone? My journey into the world of online dating" followed by an obituary that dances around the word 'suicide'

Good their shitty genes will die with them

Dried up old pussy is useless. Pic related.

This.

>50 year old whores
Who gives a fuck.

They are all old as fuck.

>sassy
So they're cunts then, great. Dried up whores couldn't find an orbiter to baby them for life so they whine about it now. Fuck women.

kill kill kill kill

Bingo, can’t keep Beta cuck orbiters for life now they’re butt hurt.

Fox and grapes. If these dumb cunts didn't care they wouldn't be taking the time out of their day to tell us how much they don't care; They're basically just as clueless as most MGTOW fags.

/SIG/ and plebbits /r/theredpill -and- /r/redpillwomen are the only honest singles groups I know of.

>MGTOW
The majority of MGTOW touched women and got burned
>t. literal kissless virgin

More women believe a happy marriage is important than men nowadays.

Holy fuck nine pisses me off so goddamn much. I run a business. I do pretty well. I know many people who run businesses. Keeping a marriage together, and raising kids was far far more difficult. And I'm one of those faggets that started with less than 10K a year when I opened mine.

>We just don't need men anymore.

>perpetuating the human race is an insult

Dried up roastie pussy for 500 Alex.

>sassy, sophisticated, solvent women

what's missing?

>attractive, fertile

wowww... its almost like women's primary job is propagating the species

>By the end of her life, the average woman will have a negative impact
Sounds about right

This shit again.

Straight from the JUST headquarters ...

Come home

Women in their 20's dont want kids and marriage. As soon as their knees and backs start to hurt from having to work all the time, and they are ready to settle down they become depressed and pathetic like OP's pic related which is from a diff article.

i am not sure if that is a legit website user. look at the section headers.
also look at the picture of the women they chose to use as examples.

unv.is/bolde.com/dear-dudes-women-dont-care-marriage-kids-weve-got-important-stuff

lol, women are retards

Looks like it's aimed at 40 year olds that still think they're 17.

If women decide no kids and no marriage because more important stuff, then how the fuck is the human species supposed to live on?
When the other gender has gone this retarded?
It's time for warlordism.

This will never get old.

this, liberals' utopias are doomed to failure because they are myopic and stupid

translation:
>sassy
dragon
>sophisticated
snobs
>solvent
im a womyn hear me roar

This wesite also fed us this gem. pic related

They should change their name from Bolde to Deniale.

thank you user, that was amazing

Women finding out that their burned out roastie pussy really isn’t all that appealing.

that's bullshit though, women are fucking obsessed with weddings, it's all they think about

>why chad doesn't want to chain himself to me :(
fucking roasties, I swear...

At least when men go their own way they are still capable of being a functional member of society and achieving goals that advance our race. Can't say the same about women who go their own way, that usually ends up in a noose..

I'm unironically turning anarcho-transhumanist over time.
The flesh truly is weak, the Bible is right, only transfiguration can help us at this point.

>I still need to learn that I'm not 25 anymore, the article

>archive.is is fucked up.
Here you go family.
archive.fo/lfTlq

Thanks user. Didnt work earlier

As a man, I can be friends with almost any other man from six to sixty years of age. This "measuring up" shit only exists with women. There's a scenario where if you don't conform in every respect with the fucked up, delusional image of what you should be in their minds, they literally don't want to know that you exist.

I don't "measure up," and I don't want any part of what "measuring up," means. Women who want to view me as a coward for that are welcome to, because I don't want to know about the fact that they exist.

>men begin opting out of a system rigged against them
>women: "OH Yeah, we dont need you! We've got stuff! Here, read this whole article I wrote about it!"
Bitch just fuck off already, what arent you understanding?

and all of this, I like myself bs, bitch wtf does that matter? You need to be what a man wants if you want a man to want you.

>The flesh truly is weak, the Bible is right, only transfiguration can help us at this point.

What did he mean by this?

This gave me a boner.... More please....

idk about that guy, but we need the matrix, and some great ai and shit, idk why the nwo won't get on that

This is probably how retarded mgtow looks like to outsiders

Women should be property, like a donkey.

If you insist... Same cunt

bolde.com/cheated-swearing-never/

>"doesn't care about women"
>entire identity built on "rejecting" women
yep

When this is the only gun left that hasn’t fired off between your legs. And literally no man wants you anymore.

I thought bolde was a magazine or something commercial

this looks like a whiny blog

>Where have all the good men gone?

Where you left them for not being rich enough.

This is actually depressing. I don't see a good outcome for the human race in the future. There's only 4 options:
1) A drastic return to the old values, probably through force and the State.
2) The white race (or inhabitants of a developed nation) dies out as it's replaced slowly by a stronger patriarchal culture (muslims), initiating the cycle once again.
3) A total collapse of civilization that force us to return to old values.
4) Degeneracy keeps and keeps increasing: almost no marriages,traditional family destroyed, men replace women with robots, women replace men with robots too; children are produced through technology as almost no one wants to have a child, more and more people resort to homosexuality and transgenderism as a means to cope. In general, technology serves as a "drug" that keep you away from the awful reality of having no meaning, no tradition and no values.

Absolute truth

until the wall

This is the result of promoting dumb cuts into the positions they don't deserve. The men in the similar positions are either much better looking or more successful then they are. They should be looking for men a few notches below them in social order, because the only reason they are where they are has nothing to do with them. But they consider men who are about the same tier as them as losers. Subconsciously it bothers them, because it shines the light on the fact they are not where they are based on merit.

The wall is a hard landing.

> But um, it’s 2017
article is satire

a woman's romantic value lies solely in her ability to bear and care for healthy children. men subconsciously seek out qualities that imply healthy fertility, and those qualities add up to the sole representation of a woman's value as a partner. it doesn't matter how much money she makes. it doesn't matter how "independent and in-charge" she is. only her body and to a lesser extent her temperament, and the value of these things decreases rapidly with age. men seeking these qualities is ingrained into our behavioral genetics, just as women losing fertility with age is just nature.. and all the social justice and progressivism in the world isn't going to do anything about it.

I think the rulers are banking on low birthrates and technology to fix these issues, but idk man.

>were are all the good men..
>..who has a granma fetish?

someone should make in depth socioanalysis how much standards women are willing to drop for meal ticket during their late 20s and early 30s

by men I assumed she means only 10/10 . everyone one is invisible/undateable by default

SPBP
P
B
P

i mean hey... Tribeca is super nice

they don't drop their standards until 40s though

the average woman thinks the average man is ugly, remember that

Soon

lol they are the ones not measuring up. I work with government and there's 100's of these angry bitter lonely hippy boomer women and they think the problem is everyone else's fault, but as soon as you're alone with them they are joking about drug use and sex. It's repulsive. It's all the shit they got praised for back when they were hot party girls except they never learned they were just trash.

I don't give a fuck what your title is, or what your salary is, or what your GS rating is, or your degree. Sure I want a woman to work too, but I first and foremost need her to be a mother. Every single conversation with them emphasizes why that is not possible. You'd be mad to trust these people as mothers.

Lol look at this idiot roastie

I wouldn't even hit this dry cunt with a stick. What a shameful, vile, disgusting human being. Not only what she looks like, but her putrid ideas.

It's only white women they push this on. The kikes need to get rid of us A)because they hate us because God likes us better and B) we protect the minorities from their privations and C) we also protect the children from their privations. Once all the white people are gone they can have their satanic pedophile slave master existence and humanity will become beasts.

>legit websites on pol
LOL

Get in.

>i avoid the douchebags by refusing to let go of my standards
>i can't find a man
wow, the female mind is truly boggling

that is true, but I think the speed of standards drop differs from female to female

What are you talking about? Fertility usually means fat bitches with wide hips. Any model you see is not a picture of fertility, yet men are attracted to them. Some women can be ugly and get a lot of interest. The OPs groups are stuck up unpleasant bitches. If anything, their physique would suggest fertility in their youth, but they are just unbearable cunts. They look bossy and have nothing to offer. They need men below them in social hierarchy, but they are too stupid to even realize that. I don't need a woman to be bossy, I can pick and choose, they want to be bossy with people who don't need them as a boss. It's pretty trivial.

Feminism is a bioweapon called the "femin virus". It's designed to implode populations and civilizations.

Talked about it in different KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

models? as in the fashion industry's ugly skeletons that no one finds attractive?

'sassy' = 'cunt'

That's why

ROTFLMFAO

No one wants an old "sassy" woman.

>solvent women

you mean

>infertile women.

If they'd just spent more time writing the headline, they wouldn't have had to write the article. I bet
their editors are women.

If women don't want to have kids of be partners in a marriage, then I might as well stick with my hand. I mean, really, what advantage other than a wet hole does someone bring to the table when they don't care about the traditional core of a relationship?

her ig is almost entirely motivational quotes and cats

Absolutely, I’ve witnessed this first hand. Meet nice fairly attractive woman and soon discover she’s a hopeless alcoholic with more red flags than a Soviet parade.

they could've just used cunts instead of all those words.

hey frank

You don't see them complaining about lack of attention, do you? That means they are attractive. The women on the OPs pick would be more fertile, yet no interest. Human nature my ass. I like skinny girls too. They are way too thick for my taste too. Wouldn't fuck any of them, and I can picture them younger, still no deal.

Source for research purposes?

>women don´t want (You)
>blame white genocide and not (You)rself

most women are drowning an attention you blind shit. doesn't mean they're anything special.