PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NO FRIES WITH THAT EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1007346/download
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AmTYTDM7LKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
justice.gov/file/1007271/download
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/ex-trump-campaign-foreign-advisor-george-papadopoulos-secretly-pleaded-guilty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

WTF

justice.gov/file/1007346/download

I’m sorry, but did Mueller already lose? Oh, that’s right. The investigation isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only beginning with the indictment of Paul Manafort. Does wasting 6 months on tax fraud count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the investigation is still on? Mueller is still investigating right now and he has been maintaining a strong position in the medias for how many months now? He’s going against a bunch of dirty politicians and holding his ground while at such a young age. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Mueller wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Trump is still president. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Mueller posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Mueller because he’s hard working to the point of having to count russians spies in his head before he could sleep. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

A former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, George Papadopoulos, secretly pleaded guilty as part of Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Bloomberg News' Tom Schoenberg reports.

Papadopoulos had suggested that Donald Trump meet with top Russian leaders during the campaign. He pleaded guilty to making false statements during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

DOTARD IS FUCKED BEYOND BELIEF

Oh shit it's over

>Manafort charged with not properly disclosing Ukraine lobbying efforts
>the exact same Ukraine lobbying efforts that Podesta has been known for a long time not to have properly disclosed
>Mueller's organization and his best friend Comey are right in the center of the fusion/crowdstrike/FISA/steele scandal
>Mueller is also directly implicated in Uranium One, as is the only person who is allowed to fire him
Nixon did nothing wrong.

Trumpertantrum on Twitter
>years ago
UNTIL 2015

Dream is over faggot

IT'S OVER TRUMP IS FINISHED

Lmao

I lov..Look at her face, she knew. She knew!

I've noticed, communists have some interesting methods
First, they'll insult anyone who disagrees with them, calling them names like "bourgeois, racist, sexist, etc"
When that ultimately doesn't work they'll begin to protest in large numbers, non-violent at first, but they'll get more and more aggressive.
Eventually they'll start to beat, and even kill those who disagree, all while playing victim in the process

>Bringing Manafort up on charges that have zero relation to the campaign when your only job is to investigate the campaign
How is this legal?

Lmao what now Trump cucks? Still a nothingburger? Where's the ol'e "it's just tax evasion" spin now?

Threads are moving so fast no one will notice there's a YUGE surprise in store for you in all of this.

turn your meme flag off you fucking coward

CNN REPORTING RIGHT NOW: BREAKING NEWS: Trump denies collusion with the russians

AnOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

DRUMPF IS NEXT

BASED MUELLER!!!

did all the shills just clock in?

> Papadopoulos had suggested that Donald Trump meet with top Russian leaders during the campaign.
> pleaded guilty to making false statements during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

He plead guilty for lying about Trump? That explains manning Manafort on bullshit charges. Are they burying the lede here? If they lie that did him in is “Trump met Russians” the Russian collusion probe is over today

> for the million time

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

true if big

It is democrats doing it is, it is de facto de jure legal.

shit pasta
suicide now traitre de tes morts

Trump is safe there is nothing in the indictment

You need proof that a crime happened to jail somebody, and you can't just make up witnesses or evidence

Federal jusges and the media will follow their oath to stay impartial and u.biased in seeking the truth, Trump cannot possibly lose

love watching you all squirm and rationalize that all will be well.

Manafort did nothing wrong, right?

HA

Suck my cock faggot

Yep, its bigtime.
This is their end, hang on. And take cover

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS A PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY
PREPARE FOR THE CHAOS AND KEKS

Why that’s a mighty fine special prosecutor you apponted dere... anyways I’ll be over here arresting your grandpa for having one pill more than he’s been prescribed

Manafort was Trump manager from June 2016 to August 2016 user, big nothingburger

So where is proof of Russian collusion again?

Ever notice how every time the left gets BTFO, they all try to raid Sup Forums as some kind of outlet for their impotent rage?

They just wrapped up a phone conference on today’s angle . Gotta make sure they’re all in unicen with the same ideas.

This is the guy who suggested Trump meet with Russian officials, and was ignored by Trump+campaign officials. He likely denied it at first.

WHAT TIME?

Reposting from last thread because I think it’s importabt everyone be alert

I know exactly what is happening know by putting together what I know and my Democratic relative told me (not realizing I was a Trump supporter)

The same people who are still alive from Watergate and doing everything they can to create a new one for Trump.

Watergate was manufactured heavily, they did everything they could to bait Noxion, and sadly they took the bait. It was a consortium of journalists, political cartoonists, and deep state types.

And now, they are using this investigation in an attempt to bait Trump into doing something illegal.
It’s so tiresome, but what can I do about, just getting angry will not be helpful at all

lol this faggot actually got got for communicating with Russians during election

manafort accepted cash from and lobbied for the opposition to the CIA backed party in Ukraine
he was always going to get fucked in the end

>Ever notice how every time the left gets BTFO, they all try to raid Sup Forums as some kind of outlet for their impotent rage?

Plenty of that on display today! That one FURIOUS leaf makes me KEK!

Yes and they will leave in a few hours, then come back, then leave again, then come back, etc etc etc.
Just watch them get angry when Trump in person is not even a word being used in the court.

You don't want to know what I'd do to you, Ahmed

Reminder that Trump is one of (((them)))

DON'T LET THEM SWAY YOU, THE ((MEDIA)) IS PLAYING GAMES WITH THIS SHIT

Manafort was employed by the Podestas when he had committed these acts. He had no connection to Trump and hadn't even met the man yet. The media is obsessing over the fact that he was later employed by Trump and ignoring who he was employed with at the time of his crimes.

DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED
THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT IN THE END

AWOO~

If Trump doesn't imprison every fucking person in this investigation team and the government officials that out it together and kept it going I will literally break my oath and forsake him and I'm not even joking
These people are committing crimes, covering up their own tracks on their illegal dealings, and wasting millions(probably billions by now) in tax payer money.
If they don't hang, I will no longer MAGA

> If they lie that did him in is “Trump met Russians” the Russian collusion probe is over today

His false statement was his denial of making the suggestion to meet that Russian lawyer.

Checked, I think at 1pm according to my Jewtube feed

Same if anything remotely bad happens to Trump, the pretend they're former Trump supporters but use the faggy leftist terms

Manafort has probably done a lot of wrong and may face prison time but also will probably implicate the Podestas

Don’t forget to vote on November 7th Virgians, Northam is going lower and lower so keep putting pressure on him until he goes too far

Drumpf's name is all over that document

It's their time to collect salt. I keep saying post Holocaust redpills.

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

NAAAAAAAAATE

THE TAX EVASION GLORMF DROP DROP

I don't understand how you can say that third indictment is nothing. Are you guys really that circlejerking blind? He plead guilty to lying about Russian collusion. He tried to set Trump up with Russians to help him win the election. It's documented fact now. He's admitting to it. I don't know how you can feel safe or better about this shit. This makes Trump incredibly vulnerable and is a huge win for the left. They have a real connection between Trump and Russia. You can no longer wave it away and say that there is no proof.

Who got charged?

MY NARRATIVE REEE

Her dad has good advice

By the end of the day, Drumpf is going to hang himself

post a link faggot

justice.gov/file/1007271/download

“A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.”
― Baltasar Gracián

10/10 on cucking yourself.

But there is no proof. There is more collusion between hill and putin.

>68 posts in
>4 shills
>All are ineffective, just going RHEEE

KEK!!!!

why won't it ? Trump did nothing wrong

>He plead guilty to lying about Russian collusion

Nope, why do you even try?

Except the party he was backing were actually for saving Ukraine and they hate Russiastan to their core whereas the CIA backed group sucks Putin cock like it's second nature
Manafort truly is /ourguy/

He plead guilty to making material false statements to FBI. That does not yet translate to collusion.

but his paper is worse than Manafort's wrt to campaign stuff.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

DO SOMETHING!

The wheels of justice are too slow, how long now until Podesta is nabbed?

just another day on the winning timeline

Manafort for tax evasion years ago.

Take the time to read all OP's of the KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

1 felony guilty plea and 2 indictments so far from the trump Campaign

This

Mueller has to arrest Hillary! Those are the rules! You can't break them! Sessions will hear of this!

>GOP appointed Mueller to investigate himself
How does the GOP do it? How do they manage to successfully pretend like they’re not controlled opposition and even win elections in the process?

2 former campaign aides and some guy who knew them. All crimes committed before they were involved with Trump.
BUT TRUMP IS FINISHED!
DO YOU HEAR ME!?
TRUMP IS AS GOOD AS OUT OF OFFICE, IMPEACHED, AND IN JAIL!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/ex-trump-campaign-foreign-advisor-george-papadopoulos-secretly-pleaded-guilty

>RHEE
>not REEE
Mark Rippetoe is that you?

That what the investigation is for, ivan. Seems there's plenty of justifications for it now that a top Trump advisor has plead guilty to lying to the investigators and his campaign manager is now arrested. I'll remind you this has all happened in just less than a year of investigation.

Why not be an hero instead?

>Shit was suppose to be bigger than ever
>Shilling is even weaker than muh empty airfield.

>All crimes committed before they were involved with Trump

Noooooooooooooooooot exactly: assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

Because they have nothing on Trump. Ultimately, even if Mueller can get some irrelevant bozos it changes nothing. Republicans are still going to win in 2018, and even if Trump loses in 2020, because let's be honest he's a terrible candidate, we will hold congress and retake the presidency in 2024. As long as Trump himself does not go down, which he will not, then the Democrats will not be able to fuck our country up for at least the next decade. All we have to do is avoid the nightmare of dem presidency + dem congress and we're fine.