Are you faggots gonna revolt now? Please revolt. America wants to see your brains spred out on the sidewalk

Are you faggots gonna revolt now? Please revolt. America wants to see your brains spred out on the sidewalk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL you faggots are too pussy to respond. Trump cucks are faggots

Cucks kicked your ass beyond the crying planes of the americas
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Not a conservative or trump fan, but I will clean the floor with your liberal-ass pussy faggot tranny unwashed face. My advice, if you are a liberal go ahead and start this shit now, I will jump on board with fucking you up.

Typical pedo lefties...

With the entire fucking internet full of pictures... you pick one of a little kid. Pervert

i will get some flight ticket asap if they do
i hope some yank can spare a gun from his collection for me

I genuinely can't tell which side you are talking to.

I ain't doing shit, till I see a tit

Also, keeping my head down till SHTF

I think the boy/girl is referring to the right going crazy over manafart... like we give a shit about lobbyist. Hang them all

All the trump supporters I've met are the kind of faggots who's wives work while they shitpost and drive 10 year old trucks to do "tile jobs" once a month and play video games with the rest of their time. You fucking faggots will never do shit outside of this board.

Civil war soon traitors

Yes, America wants to see antifa get their skulls bashed.

Are you against a strong woman leading the house?

I thought you democraps were progressive

Greetings from germany, glad to see you shitpost about a democratically voted candidate but complain about shiposting Sup Forums trump-supporter.

Wow I know that guy X3

I would suck a niggers DICK outside of this board.

Don't worry about finding one to spare! If shit ever pops off here then there will be plenty of Arms lying around once the shit storm starts. Get in here!

I'm just against trump supporters projecting like alpha males when the reality is they are the most cucked wannabe adults I've ever met. The only time they get to feel powerful is when they LARP on this board.

I know right? When you see one of these retards in a while this whole board starts to take context.

sounds promising!
on a scale from 1 - 10 how would you personally estimate the chance of shit starting to kick off?

>America wants to see your brains spred out on the sidewalk

This

I am just a disgruntled mensch who brows /pol to pass time. Can someone please tell me what is going on?

>too pussy

ahahahaha...ahhh, thats rich

I am planning to get murdered by an alt left or antifa in my local area. Just to false flag a hopefully happening.

No sweetie

>somebody got their feelings hurt

>are you faggots gonna revolt now?
>faggots
>revolt

thats your job m8
...... You booked your faggot revolt first, nov 4th.
You first.

If they found me stabbed to death with a backpack full of 'its okay to be white' posters. Would that help get things started?

hahaha nice try kike. we are 100% NOT going to revolt. our police and military are SUPER conservative, everyone and their grandmother knows it. President Trump is 100% /ourguy/ and frankly, if you kill him, Pence is going to lead literal government right wing death squads to the front and back doors of all you commie cock suckers.

Most of the marines I know think he's a fucking moron.

I mean look at how retarded this tweet is lol

whats retarded about the tweet ?

>I'm totally not guilty guise, trust me :)

The fuck you live? Everyone in my union, even Mexicans on our construction sites, praise Trump. They talk about how they had to do a lot to get here and other people get a free pass

Everyone in the international community see what this is. A politically motivated manufactured charge stemming from dem butthurt of losing the election.

It’s frankly pathetic

yeah all my cholos have maga hats!! fuck off ctr shill

Maybe everyone in your circle of retards thinks that.

People who actually leave their house during the day time certainly don't

Most of the circus acrobats I know think Drumpf is a Russian and did the pee-pee.

Wow. We must impeach.

I WILL revolt if fucking idiots like you keep coming here on our board and posting shitty fucking mmes.

Most of the greek campaign aides I know secretly plead guilty, but that's no big deal :)

Literally neither side will or would do anything. Nothing is going to happen. No one significant on either side is going to jail.

Why the fuck does everyone want the world to end? Holy shit. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Well I guess I have a job to do then.

Go away shill

Have you guys ever noticed that when Trump says something is going to happen at some later date it never comes to fruition? But when Dems claim something will happen it actually does?

Do you have a life? Is your mother and sister burning the coal right now? Are your fat, greasy hands shaking in fury as your life gets shittier every day? Are you thinking of hurting yourself?

Um. No actually the opposite.

We're a board of peace and you're a terrorist go away antifa

They want aa strong woman who collapses in 68 degree heat

Then how come we knew about the indictments on friday but you faggots are still waiting for hillary to get locked up and healthcare and tax reform and literally everything trump promised other than dead American soldiers?

I'd honestly rather have that than a fat slob who cheats at golf.

This

Why revolt? Paul Manafort is not /ourguy/. Trump isn't going anywhere. You all are desperate. Literally nothing important happened today. But Tony Pedosta should be getting charged for failing to register as a foreign agent when he was involved in SELLING 20% OF U.S. URANIUM TO
>Russia

Manafort is attempt to change the news cycle by the political class. You are losing.
I don't blame you, you're just a retarded faggot.
But your heroes (the establishment) are crumbling all around you.
I love it.

how much are you getting paid by Soros to post garbage. fucking EVERYONE in the military knows all politicians lie and say stupid shit.. Our current leader does it like all the rest (only hes actually making America better). Trump is getting Marines better gear, better pay, and better benefits. He's put bad ass leaders in positions of power, and done away with retarded rules of engagement to ensure Marines can annihilate like they were born to do - all while getting rid of the PC horse shit.

if you aren't a paid shill, the Marines (with a capital M faggot) you know are just pretending to be liberal because they thought you were probably some easily offend-able bitch.

just remember. if that guy you call a retarded moron gets killed- instead of an entertaining shitposter slow n steady fixing America's problems while aiming to prevent violence in the street- YOU'LL HAVE ELECTRIC FENCE BABY HAHA . Day 1 of Pence: "Gee wiz, according to this thing, it turns out Jews and gays are to blame for everything in the world. Hitler was perfectly in alignment with the Bible, and in light of this information, prepare for extermination degenerrrrr...uhhh... abominations."

so salty. cry more.
2 scoops 2 terms 2 genders
get over it, you faggot.
i hope gay and trans suicide rates skyrocket during the next 7 years
kys if you unironically think HRC would've been a better president.

>implying Manafort will be the last
>MUH URANIUM

Riddle me this while you wait for Hillary to get locked up

LMAO

Morons like you are why I've started donating money to a non profit that cuts the dicks off of the children of conservatives as a tax write off.

Why would we revolt? It's definitely not the time. You must revolt when you get enough support

Literally this..

>MUH URANIUM
Putting muh in front of words doesn't form an argument, you retarded faggot. Sad life you must live, shilling on Sup Forums.
Tell me why there's no probe into the Clinton Foundation?
This is literally just a deep state witch hunt, and nothing will come of it.
Watching you transgender disabled niggers screech about Trump is fucking hilarious though..

Bring it you faggot

Why revolt when we currently are on the rise? Counter culture will win, and if the left follows though on Saturday, they will be stamped out. It will all happen soon enough, my friend.

I thought he would replace and repeal Obamacare in 30 days? You guys win at such a slow pace.

Well good thing I'm not a Conservative, you ovendodger.
Jeez, shareblue definitely doesn't send their best.
Once you find out the futility of your actions, I hope (fingers crossed) you finally find the courage to end your sad life, you trans retarded disabled nigger.

I can't wait until Saturday. I'll personally fuck up as many antifa pussies as I can. Bring it you faggots. Just don't whine when we eradicate your asses

I can't wait til saturday when literally nothing happens, other than more terrible news about Trump and his failed policies, which happens daily.

This

you mean like Shitlerlly wining the election?

do you need a hug?

Well tell me who you are and I will personally fund sex changes for your entire family

This image owes it's credit to people like you.

muh I know what /pol users look Like!!!

whew. you really are retarded. what a dumb fucking post. i genuinely feel bad now for picking on a retard. you're either retarded or you're non-white. which are pretty much the same thing.

If you really feel this is real then don't come here. But we both know its your boss that posts on /pol. You know the one that will not suck your little libcucked cock.

o vey

where is the legion of jews that come to /pol with their good goy slaves?

>She will win, 99% chance!

Pussy

It's much better to have a low energy faggot who got around on a golf cart while the other world leaders walked.

even my hook nosed jewish grandma is saying all this shit about fascism is nonsense and we need to smash these commies

lmao

I can't wait to see conservative day of the rope.

Do you hate Trump and his supporters because Trump is white or there are some other reasons?

if so please explain

>Marines
LOL they literally larp as fucking baboons. Your marine friends are probably Mexican pogs who couldn't clear a jam if their lives depended on it.

This

Nice bait m8. Too bad it fails just as hard as Hillary's campaign did!

Republicans control all three branches of government, when are you cowards gonna revolt?

Implying this thread isn't on the way to the post limit.

Taken from another user
>Liberals are the down syndrome kids who clap when they see violence being committed. They simply can't comprehend reality.

>Paul Manafort has worked for the DNC and Podesta group for 2 decades. He worked for the Trump campaign 2 months. The charges are for crimes in 2012-2013. You do the math. Who's going down when Manafort starts singing? The democrats are so stupid that they think they are actually winning. It's sad just how dumb they really are.

Revolt for what?

you don't understand how controller revolutions work which only one purpose is to fail. A capitalist-facist state will never sacrifice fascists, it will sacrifice less valuable human resources eg. niggers and leftists

Didn’t you read the news? Trump was just sentenced to Gitmo because a former employee dodged some taxes prior to being an employee.

alt-right faggots on suicide watch

>Trump's campaign manager gets in trouble for something 5-10 years ago, completely unrelated to Trump or Russia
Sup Forums BTOFO!!!!!1

I actually think this one is authentic (ie; not a shill). This is exactly the sort of thing someone who had just heard about "the evil racist hacker known as Sup Forums" off of facebook or tumblr would post, normie meme and all. So be it, piss in our ocean of piss. No one will remember this inconsequential thread 5 minutes after it expires. Here's some material to get you started, go ahead and try and prove me wrong, I'm just an evil bigot from Texas posting from my tractor after all.

snort
The IRONY. My sides!

Sounds like they are the intelligent ones.

>1 day of tiling work a month to pay bills
>video games rest of the time
>send wife off to work every day
>use perfectly functional but old vehicles

sounds pretty based to me

"Brain"