Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1007271/download
pastebin.com/38wxgcBv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Costs $13 Million
>Barely performs
No

you do realise muller works for trump not against him right

Wrong. He works for America against America’s enemies.

>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK

He’s investigating Clinton?

>M-Muh Clinton!

Whataboutism won’t save your Russian puppet.

That's what he just said you retard

Based Mueller

>U.S. Attorney in Commifornia
This explains a lot

>bawwww whataboutism

>trump makes HISTORICAL statements about how being famous makes women fall at your feet, as a private citizen
>Hillary and co lose their minds
>well didn’t bill actually shove a cigar into mon-
>OH ITS IN HR PAST LEAVE IT ALONE
>wasn’t he acting President at th-
>SHUT UP NAZI TRUMP MADE UNSUBSTATIATED CLAIMS AND IS THEREFORE MORE EVIL THAN ANYONE ELSE WHO EVER EXISTED

if you’re going to talk about whataboutisms, look in the fucking mirror

justice.gov/file/1007271/download

NOTHINGBURGER for Trump. Manafort's fucked

Hand over the uranium, Mueller.

You are right about that,

I can't wait to get those canaries signing about their boss

MANAFORT WAS WORKING FOR THE PODESTA GROUP WHILE THE ALLEGED CRIMES TOOK PLACE, YEARS BEFORE EVER MEETING TRUMP

do not let the shills ignore this

#FAKENEWS

>More Hillary whataboutism

You faggots just can’t stop.

>Paul Manafort: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered today to special counsel Robert Mueller.
>Rick Gates: The former Trump campaign official also turned himself in this morning.
>George Papadopoulos: Former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign pleaded guilty for making false statements to the FBI.

HOLY HSIT POINTING OUT AN OBVIOUS DOUBLE STANDARD IS NOT WHATABOUTISM GAS YOURSELF

ALSO CALL IT TU QUOQUE IT SOUNDS CLASSIER

>w-w-w-we don't care about Clinton
Sorry sweetie. Trump has done nothing wrong. You're whole investigation was a sham that happened to catch someone Trump fired a over a year ago on a technicality.

God bless trump

pastebin.com/38wxgcBv

Don't let shills get the upper hand

I remember how excited I was when I saw the news that Comey was fired. I left work early and stayed up all night mining liberal salt. I've saved up my personal days for when this Mueller thing is turns on these faggots.

Civil war soon faggots

>Trump did nothing wrong

Then why is he going on Twitter tirades? He’s sweating and you know it.

Podesta Group. Manafort worked for the Podesta group back when these shady wire transfers happened.

>lol twitter proves he's guilty
You are retarded.

That’s not what I said but keep playing dumb. He’s going down.

Are you Libniggers ready to admit you have no fucking moral or ethical center? You use the word nigger in an attempt to bait your enemy.
It doesn't matter who you hurt or use or exploit (Blacks) so long as your little hatreds and tantrums are fed. Its what you live for.
Blacks will turn on you in droves.
You will have nothing,
Eventually you will be ashamed to even admit you were "progressive".

Kys.

if you're not suspicious of all politicians, especially those that claim to work for you, you might be a gullible retard

they're all corrupt, the only question is which ones get caught

If Trump was guilty of anything they would've arrested him before the general election before he became president.

Democrats fucked up.
>Dems beg Muller to find something on Trump.
>Muller starts investigating Trump.
>Muller's investigation ends up turning to the DNC and those connected to Hilary.

They should've let sleeping dogs lie.

>That’s not what
>Then why is he going on Twitter tirades? He’s sweating and you know it.
That is literally what you said.

English clearly isn’t your first language. Never did I say he was guilty because of Twitter. You said he did nothing wrong and I said his behavior is very indicative of someone who did something wrong. Never did I establish a legal verdict.

>He’s going down.
Oh sweetie. You're so pathetic. It will never happen. I hate to break it to you.

>English clearly isn’t your first language.
Clearly it isn't yours or else you would be able to read different user IDs.

Are you a recent hire? Ask one your senpais how user IDs work.

MANAFORT WAS WORKING FOR THE PODESTA GROUP WHEN THESE ALLEGED CRIMES WERE COMMITED, YEARS BEFORE HE MET TRUMP.

Do not let the shills ignore this

>More goalpost moving

>Full damage control after being outed as newfag shill
You could've bowed out gracefully; but you had to keep going.

Next excuse user.

>D-Denial

>This level of butthurt

>projecting
No, buddy that is literally the fallacy you are committing. You can't just accuse us of doing it first. I know that your bosses do it all the time, but that won't fly here.

>surely this is the end for drumpf
Says increasingly nervous man for the 100th time this year.

Try as hard as you want to shift the conversation. Won’t change the fact that Blumpf is going to prison one day.

You can keep saying it. But it will never be true. Deep down you know this.

This isn't even good shilling.