The future is bright.

Don't forget

>S2 soon

>>>S2 soon
What the fuck?

But it wasn't even THAT good.

>WOWS
the biggest failure ever, it fits the show

Event on 9/24 that's going to announce something.

Wasn't there supposed to be an OVA?

Well, seeing how Arpeggio is losing its steam, with even Crunchyroll dropping the manga, I guess they would try to find something else to drive interest in a irrelevant game.

season 2?

?
It's pretty nice.
Better than WoT and Warthunder didn't implement boats yet.

Warthunder won't ever implement capital ships.

Yeah, just like how they would never implement ATGMs

it wasn't "even THAT good", it was a complete trainwreck with cute characters

It was hilarious. Retarded shit like Haifuri is exactly why I watch anime.

dick*

Speaking of arpeggio, where the fuck are the chapters?

Did the movie even get a proper sub release?

Lost in oblivion.

Oh well, time to reinstall this shit

Or prototypes.... Gayjin is just a bunch of moneyhungry russian fuckers. They dont give a fuck about the game. Its been broken ever since its release and nothing has improved.

WoWS is not as popular as WoT but it is very far from failure. World of Warplanes is a fucking disgrace tho ... nobody plays that shit.

KanColle BTFO!

While Captain Mike will be good I want to hear Mei. Would also like Maron yelling whenever the engine is taken out.

Now we just need WarThunder or some other aviation game to throw in the Strike Witches and the trifecta is complete.

DCS Strike Witches?

>Warplanes

It was fun in the Closed Beta, before they started listening to whiny casuals and changed the game depending on their whims.

The plot was shit, but the moe engineering quality was top.

I was quite fond of this show, but I can't quite put my finger on why.

Oh yeah, I remember! It made my pee-pee feel funny.

Did GuP have anything like this for WoT?

I think they did.
There were skins for tanks and shit. Some outside promotion as well.

Not caring

>I was quite fond of this show, but I can't quite put my finger on why.
For me it was because the special kind of balls they showed to pull the evil MCH's-as-villains stunt completly straight and without laughing.

possible S2 announcement at this upcoming event?

I liked it because all the sailors are incredibly gay.

GuP had official voice packs and skins in WoT. Also if you didn't notice there were WoT ads in a number of places in the movie. War Gaming was even a sponsor of it.

Bold move by Wargaming since Haifuri is a huge disappointment.

What magic did Aniplex use to sell this shit to them?

I sure wouldn't mind S2.

What's with WG and anime?

Anyone disappointed with WoWS should try Steel Ocean

But Strike Witches is dogshit. No one wants to promote that.

Serb apparently loves GuP almost as much as he enjoys pissing off the playerbase.

>KanColle BTFO!
if they were going to do anything with KanColle they would announce it when they release the next set of IJN destroyers. the poi spam in chat is going to be fun

>Chink Ocean

Why would you do that to anyone, user?

Because despite being developed by chinks, it's an objectively good game not run by jews. They give out tons of free shit and communicate with the playerbase

Pretty excited desu.

Sounds like a good excuse to reinstall. I liked the slower pace of the game but deleted it to reinstall WoT because of the GuP movie.

Weeb $.

WoWS is swarming with them.

Gaijin is too stupid for that.

Do we know when this will hit western servers? Along with new IJN destroyers line?

I bet you never even saw it fag.

It's by far the best cute girls + WW2 anime to date.

>still no haifuri pooping doujins

I did see it. Didn't finish it because it was so insufferably bad compared to stuff like GuP and Haifuri.

Its not objectively good, it felt like shit. Though I will agree the chink jew is more generous than the slavic jew.

Not before the end of the arpeggio event (1/10/2016) on EU servers at least.

you meant shipwreck?

that's not wowp or steel ocean

No.
P.A. Works should animate Dai-3 Hikou Shoujotai properly as an actual series. And collaborate with that instead.

>disappointed with WoWS
I dropped the game when I went with US BB.
I recently went back on it, going full IJN and it's much more fun.

why don't you faggots just play Warship Gunner on an emulator

I still hold hope only because P.A. Works used their own name in the credits instead of Musani. Too bad they're all fucking dead.

I watched it two days ago with Leon subs I think. I didn't have any problems.

Impostor blahaj

That fig looks nothing like her. Those petits are cute though.

Right now USN BBs are ust worse KM BBs because WG can`t inbtroduce new lines without power creep.

>Arpeggio is losing its steam
Shame the anime had to go off in its own direction, in hindsight.

So, they release premium Harakaze? Or what?

I forget did Kagero drop in tier with the new DDs? A Tier 9 prem seems odd.

I don't think they would do a collab premium. Most, if not all, of their collabs are missions.

Yeah I expect it to be mission based I just hope its not based on kills ever again. Damage or in Haifuri's case torp hits and torp damage would be fine. I wonder if they'll do anything for Admiral Spee and Musashi too. Moreso Musashi.

Please no torp hit or kills. Everyone would just suicide and move on making games worse than ever.

For me Steel Ocean's flaws are more bearable than those of WoWS. SO's major issue is that ships are even faster than in WoWS, where they already are fast, but on the other hand
>limited ammo and torps
>better aiming system
>subs
>manual AA
>can get free gold
These are things I care more about and give it the edge.

Hamster was a mistake.

Should've gone with political conspiracy instead.

Kagero's getting moved down to tier 8, so it's going to be premium-able. That said, everything they've done for Arpeggio so far has been missions, i.e. free ships without any of the premium ship bonuses, and there's really no reason to believe it would be any different for the Haifuri collab.

Ok.

This .. it would be far more believable and interesting. But at least we got cute SoL with girls on a ship ....

>Hamster was a mistake.
>Should've gone with political conspiracy instead.

The entire show felt like it had an identity crisis

At least Girls und Panzer knew what it wanted to be and embraced it; a goofy sports tournament show with tanks on a carrier.

Haifuri wanted to be SOL, political conspiracy, and a disease thriller, and half-baked on all of them. They should have chose 1 or 2 of them, and STICK by them

Faggot detected

>interesting
For 12-olds, maybe. We grown-ups have more patricialn tastes than yet another boring political conspiracy.

when is WG just going to make their own anime?

puka puka fleet vol 1: 1/4

puka puka fleet vol 1: 2/4

puka puka fleet vol 1: 3/4

puka puka fleet vol 1: 4/4

The best thing about these collabs is normies' tears in the forums.

puka puka fleet vol 2: 1/2

puka puka fleet vol 2: 2/2

How so?

I somewhat enjoyed the Kantai anime without knowing anything else about the games/universe, Is school girl fleet similar in any way?

Yes, I can't wait to hear again how Japan (with help from Germany) were the best industrialists and made the best military hardware in the world.

>global chat etc
But global chat is getting removed :^)

No

no

Is it a cute girls doing cute things but on boats in the military anime?

KanColle/Haifuri crossover when? They did it for Arpeggio too, so it wouldn't be too farfetched.

These are adorable, I need more

Never because they're both dom series while haifuri and Arpeggio are submissive bitch series.

>Should've gone with political conspiracy instead.
Before hamster I was wondering how they would've managed a political crisis and make it good, actually hamster was an easy choice.

Is a Kongou, isn't it?

>normies
>going to forums
Yeah kill yourself.