Sup Forums here

I have a question for some of you Sup Forumstards: what the fuck are latinos doing here?

pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTBkaftKREE
es.scribd.com/document/290412169/PROYECTO-CHILEGENOMICO-Informe-de-Resultados-Al-Ministerio-de-Salud
uchile.cl/noticias/116237/no-hay-ningun-chileno-que-no-tenga-ancestria-amerindia-o-europea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Latinos are part of Spain who is European.

nice tits

She appears to be attempting some form of attention whoring OP.

Why wouldn't they be here? That is a racist thing to imply. Latinos have access to the internet too, you fucking mongoloid.

If you are really from Sup Forums you must already knows how work here on pol
>post tits
>have your answers

not all spics are too dumb to see what's going on

>Why wouldn't they be here?
But why would they, you stupid amerishart? This is a white supremacist board.

Nope, never has been.

#notmylatino

chile has a bunch of europeans
you're okish

>pic semi related
She's Lebanese.

you sure are implying a lot

you don't fool anyone

I hate this mestizo faggot LARPer so much

less than 1%, and I can prove that both by experience and also with siecntific papers
I don't know why there are chileans here on this board

>#notmymestizo

wiki says "Mexican professor Francisco Lizcano, of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, estimated that 52.7% of Chileans were white" and 38% were mestics

t. newfag

An autosomal DNA study from 2014 found out Chile to be 44.34% (± 3.9%) Native American, 51.85% (± 5.44%) European and 3.81% (± 0.45%) African.
from wiki

>wiki says
>mexican professor
there is your answer

youtube.com/watch?v=pTBkaftKREE
es.scribd.com/document/290412169/PROYECTO-CHILEGENOMICO-Informe-de-Resultados-Al-Ministerio-de-Salud

>An autosomal DNA study from 2014 found out Chile to be 44.34% (± 3.9%) Native American, 51.85% (± 5.44%) European and 3.81% (± 0.45%) Africa
Yes, that's the dna composition of the average chilean. What's your point?

Who dis

uchile.cl/noticias/116237/no-hay-ningun-chileno-que-no-tenga-ancestria-amerindia-o-europea
Whites ARE less than 1% of the chilean pipulation. I studied in a private school, and there were barely any whites

cool answer

Chile can choke on muh white salsa.

hoda fadel

Not everyone in latam is a bowl cut amerindio rape baby

For a moment I thought the mods had added Catalonia as a geographic location

point is your country was heavy influenced by europeans and eurpean culture, to the point where half of ur country is white
so you are welcomed to shitpost with us fellow white and non white people and learn the truth about the world you're surrounded

of course, you together with argentina and uruguay are the only ones who can post here without looking like stupid insecure faggots

>half of ur country is white
holy fuck you're stupid
typical braindead Sup Forumstard

That is an unfortunate-looking human being.

Most South American countries have an upper class which consists of a large proportion of European descendents thanks to higher average iq which gives them a significant advantage over the common folk.

shut the fuck up texas

SHILL SLIDE THREAD DONT RESPOND

Share this image

No, pic is not related.

Here's the real pic related.

>thanks to higher average iq which gives them a significant advantage
Noooo you racist it's just the ebil white privilege

Fuck you, all the other threads suck.

>Most South American countries have an upper class which consists of a large proportion of European descendents thanks to higher average iq which gives them a significant advantage over the common folk.
Yes, European descendents, not whites. If you dont believe me, google the top private schools of each country. Only Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay should be allowed to post here

did I hit a nerve?

Sup Forums welcomes people of all races and ethnicity to shitpost about how much better theirs is than everyone else's.

shut up commie. Chileans like myself are tired of the kike's shennanigans. You must be a SJW or a bachelet supporter. Go buy some super 8's from some haitian and go fuck off.

It's not about whiteness.
It's about anti-feminism, anti-communism, anti-degeneracy.
Realizing the differences between culture and races.
Realizing the importance of morals and values, specially among a X group of people (in this case white people).
This is the only place where you can discuss this things without being called a racist homophobe bigoted sexist fascist.

Meme welfare

>This is a white supremacist board
You wish.

Sup Forums is a brown, multicultural white nationalist board.

Most darkies here aren't street niggers but the hihg IQ kind

are you this guy? (pic rel)

most latinos here, including chileans, seem to be white supremacists

does your white guilt bother you this much?

Pathetic, i bet you're a communist faggot as well, if Pinochet was still around there would be a one way ticket to the ocean surface for you.

do you really believe Chile has a significant amount of whites? Do you ever go outside?

aren't basically all latin Americans of at least 1/4 European ancestry?

pls tell me how what I said is a commie thing
Also you are clueless about my country so shut your mouth

Yes I do go outside, but when I do there are no tendies and I'm not in Chile, you mong.

1/2, and they basically don't move from there, except uruguayans , argentinians and hues
What's your point?

you have never been here so shut the fuck up

Not everyone here is a stormfag muh Aryan race LARPer

I've noticed that mestizos tend to be tribal and corrupt when they grasp power. Have worked in Mexico for a year, desu, and the light skinned latinos never accosted me or made me feel unsafe unlike their brown cousins

not everyone here takes white supremacy seriously, some are just here to shitpost

others just respect the idea of putting your race first and move on

>pic semi related
yeah because your average beaner looks like that. also, stop calling yourself 'Latino', that's a region in Europe, around Rome, called Lazio/Latium, you beaner maya/aztec cannibals have little to do with those people. Call yourselves 'injun cannibalinos', or 'squat humansacrifinos', or '70iqshitskinretardinos'

THIS
WHY DO LATINOS POST HERE?
WHY DO LATINOS SHARE A BOARD WITH YOU GUYS?

I don't think people like this have the IQ to learn english, go online and understand Sup Forums

STOP CALLING YOURSELF LATINO

This is more interesting than the endless circle jerks you probably consider to be non-slide threads