This manga is soft and lofty

This manga is soft and lofty
it's like I'm having a very gentle daydream that could last forever

Well? What is it about?

Just give it a try. It's one of the greatest manga out there.

>tumblr image

YKK is so overlooked, not even majority of Sup Forums know about it.

About exploration, in the most part.

it's about how to relax yourself in a post apocalyptic world.
this is manga is the supreme /comfy/ of visual literature

I'd say the majority of Sup Forums know about it. On the recent manga 3x3 thread I saw it a lot I think

damn I didn't know there was a manga about tumblr

I just pull this out from google , give me a break.

>3x3
3x3 are shitty circlejerk threads that you shouldn't open unless you like jerking it with a bunch of other guys.
Because of their nature, they are not representative of Sup Forums as a whole.

Didn't you just read the manga?

I wish I didn't live in this shithole, if only I could move some outskirt village with nice folks and accessible terrain like in YKK it would be a blessing.

in some*

I past that chapter already, but I still need to look for a quick pretty image for the thread

You're right, it is like a gentle dream. It's one of the comfiest reads ever, shame that there's nothing else quite like it out there.

>just download the m-
>madokami is kill
oh well

Alpha-san!

TFW the extinction of the human race is comfy

>>madokami is kill
Works for me. Either way, YKK is also on bbt.

Also, why are you implying OP doesn't have the manga downloaded?

You are absolutely right, Satan. The last 30 or so chapters were downright depressing. At least we got two lesbian androids living forever together.

Even with a proxy I get an error (101) I thought that if OP had the manga he would be able to post any picture from it.

No, he was just too lazy.

Majority of Sup Forums knows about it, but I bet only a minority read it. It`s either backlogged or f/a/ggots are waiting for an anime adaptation to get into it

It can be.

Everytime I remember the end of this manga I feel a soft pain. A strange sadness.

>YKK is also on bbt.
The scans are REALLY low-res though. Why isn't there a better scan?

HQ scans never.

So basically minecraft?

Basically not at all.
You know Iblard Jikan?

Western release never ever

Any user that bothers to look for critically acclaimed manga knows about it. Also, past year or two had an user posting all the volumes in a dump every week or so.

It's about the end of mankind, not with a bang or with a whimper, but with a slow gentle slide into the twilight, from the perspective of an immortal android who runs a coffee shop.

>It's about the end of mankind, not with a bang or with a whimper, but with a slow gentle slide into the twilight, from the perspective of an immortal android who runs a coffee shop

Sounds intresting, definitely different from my usual apocalyptic setting

The way the passage of time accelerates towards to end is so painful.

>tfw rereading it few chapters a day during warm summer

i am become comfy

I feel like that part is really important in Alpha's development, since she ended up not totally isolating herself just to do her things. Really sweet. Especially since it was foreshadowed once or twice.