Trump is finished

You guys realize the Conspiracy charge against Manafort is just leverage to get him talking about Trump's deal with Russia, right? Manafort's just the kind of slimy fuck that would save hard evidence in case he needs to save his own rectum from federal prison.

They probably don't have the hard evidence to indict Trump himself yet - but watch, within a month anybody with a Trump last name in politics right now will be in the slammer.

>Trump will just pardon Manafort like he pardoned Joe Arapio

All this build up for nothing. Trump just has too many tools at his disposal.

Can't pardon impeachment, dumbshit!

Go ahead and hold your breath

>increasingly nervous man says Trump is finished for the 7 billionth time

If I were you I'd be more worried about him getting a plea deal to turn in the podestas

but whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

F E E L
T H E
E T E R N A L
B U T T H U R T

F E E L
I T
H U R T I N G

F E E L
T H E
E T E R N A L
L O S S

F E E L
Y O U R
E T E R N A L
F A I L I N G

I T
W I L L
N E V E R
G O
A W A Y

>FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK
FUSION GPS PAID MSM JOURNALIST TO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND SMEAR STORIES MANY JOURNALIST TO BE NAMED THIS WEEK

>Says increasingly nervous man for the 245,628th time.

It all seems fake. Mueller came up with diddly so he went for the low hanging fruit Manafort. If he didn't, they would have demanded another sacrifice to the blood demon.

I didn't think they'd go after Podesta, but after reading the actual indictment it seems like they pretty much have to. This is all about crimes Manafort and Gates committed while directing the Podesta Group.

lol

The indictment spells out how Manafort coached Podesta Group to lie about their foreign lobbying. So, yeah, LOL.

No you are wrong. Listen to what the leader says and follow his decrees and the unloyals will be purged and prosperity and stability will be restored to the pure ones.

Trump literally has a pardon ready to go for Manafort. At worst, he'll plead to his own shady dealings with Russia while leaving Trump unaffected.
Once again: IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Finished for what? Because a bunch of old dc Republican faggots tried to get him entangled with Russia like they are?

Wtf is this? Dc cutting off its own nose to try to take down trump? It’s fucking bizarre

Haha nope

LOL did you even read the indictment?

He'll pardon the indictment, shithead

Bullshit. Not with those charges. He won't see a day of jail even if he tells them all to sit on his dick. Conspiracy is the most common tax law charge, they ALWAYS charge that, multiple counts. Trust me, I know. USB fucked a lot of us when they made the deal with the US and the DOJ charged folks left and right with the same shit. He's fine.

Why would he pardon some DC hack that worked with him for a couple months?