RACE REALISM MASTERTHREAD

As a geneticist, racial IQ factors have always interested me, but as much research as I do, I can't find any concrete evidence that separates the races by IQ GENETICALLY.
Hearing the explanations from people who very obviously have no idea how genes and alleles work is...disheartening at best and usually turns me off from the race realism argument. Yes, obviously the stats show this, but there are many arguments to be made concerning education, nutrition, and living standards (which DO influence IQ, despite popular belief).

As well, there are tons of smart black people. Neil DeGrasse Tyson, as much of a neckbeard as he can be, is undeniably an intelligent person with an accomplished background and achievement. I had the pleasure of meeting his son this month, and he goes to Stuyvesant High School, one of the most prestigious STEM schools in the country, is extremely outgoing, and is routinely on top of his studies. With this concept of intelligence, couldn't black people not only match but surpass any other race, as well as any other race to all others, with proper eugenics (usually a bad thing imo) and education?

The truth is that IQ itself is not a real thing that exists. It's a standard that humans created that generally gives the right parameters for learning aptitude. So what gives? I have no doubt that certain ethnicity and region have changed history, but I also feel that it's a lot more interesting than "BLACK PEOPLE BAD, WHITE PEOPLE GOOD"

Your opinions, /sci/entists?

fuck off this is a racist website

Intelligence is inherited. If you let dumb negros breed. You will have dumb negros.

If you let dumb eurangutans breed. You will have dumb eurangutans.

Now, Amerindians superiority is the pinacle of human achievement.

This is what happens when we let retards speak about things they know nothing about.
You have to go back.

Here you go.

back to pol

If you're actually interested in the concept of general intelligence, the methods used to measure general intelligence and the origin of general intelligence, read Bias in Mental Testing by Jensen (1980). You can google the title, it is generally concerned to be THE book on psychometry.

If you're just race baiting, carry on.

Look up "Alternative Hypothesis" on Youtube or google, if you can debunk him, go ahead, it will be interesting.

>As well, there are tons of smart black people.
No Person who has any clue about statistics would claim that "all blacks are dumb" any "race realist" who even has the slightest knowledge will talk about "average" and "standard deviation", which describe the "bell curve" which links IQ to frequency.

>With this concept of intelligence, couldn't black people not only match but surpass any other race, as well as any other race to all others
According to IQ tests the transfer for Africa to the US of blacks raised their IQ from somewhere around 70 to somewhere around 85, which obviously means that environment is a part of IQ.
But there is still a gap of about 15, which needs to be explained.
At least the possibility that these 15 points are genetic and not environmental exists and one argument for that is that even if you look at the blacks which are very well of and are part of families with very high income, they still have about the same (slightly higher to be fair) SAT scores as whites of the lowest income class.
The sources for this should be in the above mentioned articles by "Alternative Hypothesis" which you can of course argue against if you so wish.

>I have no doubt that certain ethnicity and region have changed history, but I also feel that it's a lot more interesting than "BLACK PEOPLE BAD, WHITE PEOPLE GOOD"
I highly doubt that you would find any reasonable "race realist" who would flat out claim that whites are intelligent and blacks are dumb, this is all statistics.

This actually isn't a racist thread, but I thought it was as did many others probably for the same reason I have which is I've gone over this bullshit so many times any thread with the terms IQ and Race immediately urge me to hide the thread since the proponents of the theory refuse to ever listen to refutations and insist you're the one being illogical.

Anyway, saged and hidden since I've gone over this bullshit 10,000 times in the past. Even if you meant well OP, I just don't want to hear about this bullshit again, I don't know who wants to hear about this bullshit.

>the proponents of the theory
Race and IQ being linked is not a "theory", just like "objects falling down" is not a theory.

You can debate the reasons and that is what OP is trying to do.

no it's not a theory, it's just some random correlations

Yes, just like "objects falling down" is just a random correlation.

>hey blacks are on average the lowest the people on this planet and STILL haven't suprassed neolith in advancement as a civlizaiation but WHAT ABOUT DIS SMART BLACK GUY I KNOW , HUH , RACE REALISM BTFO
>geneticists

Get the fuck out here you can't into logic, lest rudimentary statistics

>Science topic gets moved to for being a politically unpopular scientific subject of study
The ABSOLUTE STATE of sciencism

Jesus /sci/ is full of idiots, it seems.

Im a white guy. My IQ is 140 My parents have IQ of 140. Their parents have IQ of 140.

I grew up eating almost nothing but ramen noodles, I was always underweight. I also have done drugs since I was 12. I'm 30 now.

With my nutrition and drug use I should NOT have a 140 IQ like the 2 previous generations of my family. But I do.

I am living proof.

> Neil DeGrasse Tyson
NDT is mixed race, so your point is moot from the get-go

Tbh if you were an actual geneticist you would recognize that exceptions prove the rule(neil degrasse tyson).

Sure neckbeard

I forgot to mention I dropped out of school in 8th grade.

My IQ is 140 for seemingly no reason besides the fact that my parents and their parents had high IQ.

This is the crux of the argument, and what gets people the most assmad. It would seem impossible that different cultures, separated by thousands of years, with different environments and mating habits, would all end up with the exact same cognitive potential.

>mad that he didnt grow up neglected by a family of genuises

Just study me, dont hate me

>hurrr Neil degrasse ty-Coon is smart so taht means niggers are good
>Wow an outlier means u cant do statistical analysis.
>if a house on a street burns down that means insurance premiums for everyone on the block need to become 100% of the cost of their house
>how could we ever sample anything over populations and make conclusions based on statistical distributions if nigger degrasse tyson exists

Not only that, but it remains true to the bell curves for children raised in different cultures. There is definitely a biological element that is very strong in determining IQ and thus the ability to effectively plan ahead, resist the temptation to take short term indulgent gains in favour of long term solid rewards.

Every fucking exeperiment into this subject shows it. There has not been a surprise result ever, which is why it has been condemned as heresy and buried. It's career suicide to even read the papers.

Don't even mention the research by gays in what makes gays /sci/ can't even handle the easy stuff.

north korea: one of the poorest countries in the world. children malnutrition so common. education system is shit. no free speech, cencorship of information. unhealthy living conditions (outside of capital city)

south korea: one of the richest countries in the world. children well-fed. western level education system and free information. healthy living conditions.

north korean average IQ is close to south korean average IQ which means environmental factors have little to moderate impact on IQ development.

how the hell does anyone know north korean average iq

>too retarded to do a Google search by countrys. You can even narrow it down by race
>claims to be a genectist
t. Retard

political refugees. each year few numbers of north koreans defect to other countries.

BLACK PEOPLE BAD, WHITE PEOPLE GOOD