So where are the Trumpniggers at who said Hillary would get indicted today?

So where are the Trumpniggers at who said Hillary would get indicted today?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/07/11/inside-the-link-between-the-russian-lawyer-who-met-donald-trump-jr-and-the-trump-dossier/?utm_term=.47a84ad1c932
newsweek.com/who-rinat-akhmetshin-former-soviet-intelligence-officer-donald-trump-jr-637050
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
archive.fo/4KsiJ
archive.fo/jLFUT
newsweek.com/who-rinat-akhmetshin-former-soviet-intelligence-officer-donald-trump-jr-637050
archive.fo/0jU22
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-apparently-admits-to-violating-ban-on-self-dealing-new-filing-to-irs-shows/2016/11/22/893f6508-b0a9-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html?utm_term=.704702826984
washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.a8092bf5450f
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/manafort-and-former-business-partner-asked-to-surrender-in-connection-with-special-counsel-probe/2017/10/30/6fe051f0-bd67-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.74d65f12c070
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html?utm_term=.95523cf22a00
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-dictated-sons-misleading-statement-on-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/07/31/04c94f96-73ae-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.f5fe4dd1728d
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.e065afcc08d1
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/07/19/with-trump-and-russia-its-all-about-the-money/?utm_term=.7e8c3b9c90ba
youtube.com/watch?v=vveb-29tOSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/ptg/
salt mine central

Sulky blumpfkins will never learn

WTF I was told Hilary was going down today WTF

F E E L
T H E
E T E R N A L
B U T T H U R T

F E E L
I T
H U R T I N G

F E E L
T H E
E T E R N A L
L O S S

F E E L
Y O U R
E T E R N A L
F A I L I N G

I T
W I L L
N E V E R
G O
A W A Y

hehe

>Trump still not arrested
>Shills still btfo

Paul Manafort worked for Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta, for pro-Russia interests in Ukraine;

>cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
>Podesta lobby group did not disclose extent of work for Ukrainian campaign advised by Paul Manafort
>The firm, the Podesta Group, said nothing in a 2012 lobbying report to Congress about at least 32 meetings, emails and other communications it had with the State Department, at a time when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Why did Bill Clinton take $500,000 to give anti-sanction, pro-Russia speeches? Why did the DNC and Clinton - and John Podesta - pay Fusion GPS for opposition research? Why was the Russian lawyer - who was advocating against sanctions - representing Prevezon with BakerHostetler, which contracted with Fusion GPS;

>washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/07/11/inside-the-link-between-the-russian-lawyer-who-met-donald-trump-jr-and-the-trump-dossier/?utm_term=.47a84ad1c932
>Fusion GPS saysit had no involvement in the meeting although it did work on a lawsuit that involvedVeselnitskaya for more thantwo years
>Fusion GPShas saidthat it was working for the law firm BakerHostetler, which was representing Prevezon, a Russian holding company based in Cyprus, in itsdefense against Justice Department allegations that Prevezon laundered money stolen in the fraud Magnitsky uncovered. Veselnitskaya was Prevezon’s lawyer

Why did this woman meet with Trump Jr. when an opposition research company was involved, if not for dirt;

>newsweek.com/who-rinat-akhmetshin-former-soviet-intelligence-officer-donald-trump-jr-637050
>Akhmetshin was also reportedly working with Fusion GPS, the company that created the infamous dossier alleging a Trump-Russia conspiracy
>Several wealthy Russian businessmen financed a nonprofit group to spearhead the campaign, which was represented by Mr. Akhmetshin and a Russian lawyer named Natalia Veselnitskaya

>Trump still not arrested
poor choice of words

>So where are the Shillaryniggers at who said Trump would get indicted today?

ftfy faggot

>butt Hillary
you really are a fucking retard

>Trump is over, impeachment on Monday
>oy vey it was only Manafort
>wtf Trmupkins why Hillary is still free

Today is only the start of the end, go suck some baby blood kike

Nah, he knows Trumps days are numbered

this
saged

HILLORY IS OFFICALLY THE PRESIDINT NOW! SORRY DRUMPFKINS ITS MADDAM HILLORY PRESIDINT TIME NOW! SHE WILL BE THE PRESIDINT FOREVER!!!

>he thinks that's going to happen
It's been almost a year. Give it up

Paul Manafort worked for Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta. Did he suddenly get new pro-Russia friends when he worked for Trump?

>investigation started in May
>almost a year
Another alternative fact I guess

>Being butthurt for a year
>Thinking something's going to happen
It'd be worse to base a whole year of your life on a lie from the future.

Unfortunately it's going to play out like this: Donald Trump himself kept his hands clean but all his inner circle including his son and son in law will have dirt on them, and may end up in prison for it.

There won't be grounds for impeachment but the damage will be done to his reputation and he .... will get reelected anyway because the rednecks who voted for him are so firmly in his cult of personality they won't see anything else, anything he does wrong they will spin as something done right.

Haha. Hillary must be laughing her ass off at the TV right now. That bitch.

Looks like we have Trump University graduates here.

>being this butthurt
Its ok trumptard, slowly but surely you and your regime are falling apart but I'm sure your ironic shitposting will stop it from happening

Of course his days are numbered he's got over a thousand left in office
>implying they weren't looking for dirt the moment Pennsylvania was called

>There won't be grounds for impeachment but the damage will be done to his reputation and he .... will get reelected anyway because the rednecks who voted for him are so firmly in his cult of personality they won't see anything else, anything he does wrong they will spin as something done right.

more like because the dems will run some fucking unelectable retard like pocahontas or keith ellison lmao

in same place where liberals who said blumph would be impeached

>believing in lies form the future
>tryharding in calling other people stupid
The only thing you graduated for is watching CNN, the price you paid is being butthurt for a year now and the benefit you get is not knowing what's true. I would rather take the trump package.

what I'm saying is that the people who still support Trump? Would support him even if he completely fucked them over. He could personally walk to each of their homes and shoot their children in fhe face, and say vote for me in 2020 MAGA and they would.

no i'm pretty sure they'd vote for him because he hasn't PERSONALLY fucked them over yet, unlike the libruls

>147231868
You sound like such a whiny bitch, I felt compelled to say this without giving you a (you).

the rednecks who are currently on medicaid expansion or on ACA healthcare plans aren't getting personally fucked over by President Trump trying to collapse the system by taking away health insurance subsidies? Okay.

FUCK YOU! I HATE DRUMPF! ITS MADAM HILLORYS TURN FOR PRESIDTN! SUCK MY DICK NAZI SCUM!

Pretty hilarious watching you mouthfoaming like a bitch

Nobody said she would get indicted negro, most people everywhere pointed at Podesta and Manafort.

>this much damage control

Everyone knew it was Manafort, dipshit. Has to do with Russian collusion years before Trump and also included people like Podesta and Clinton. Just wait for the domino effect to begin, Faggot.

This is how they make these Trumptards fall for this shit. They spread enough misinformation that Trumptards can believe whatever makes them feel good without actually checking into the information for themselves. That's why we had all these retards convinced that podesta and hillary were going down. Republicans are just less evolved, more like animals than people.

Archives user.
I did not know this... but this is big if true.

It's true though.
Sage

The average indictment takes 17 months of grand jury investigations before it is issued.

Mueller did this in 6.

This is just the most blatant most obvious of the charges. The worst is still yet to come.

>justice.gov/file/1007346/download
>The defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, who served as a foreign policy advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (the "Campaign"), made material false statements and material omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI'.) that took place on January 27, 2017.
>Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAP ADO POULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that the professor had told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the Campaign. In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be an advisor to the Campaign in early March, and met the professor on or about March 14, 2016; the professor only took interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS because of his status with the Campaign; and the professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails" on or about April 26, 2016, when defendant PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month.
>Defendant PAPADOPOULOS further told the investigating agents that the professor was "a nothing" and "just a guy talk[ing] up connections or something." In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood that the professor had substantial connections to Russian government officials (and had met with some of those officials in Moscow immediately prior to telling defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails") and, over a period of months, defendant PAPADOPOULOS repeatedly sought to use the professor's Russian connections in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials..

Check the archive newfag

No one with a brain said that. We all said it would be Manafort or Podesta. The Podesta will come, because what Manafort was indicted for was all during his time with Podesta. So please go fuck yourself to actual death

>cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/podesta-manafort-lobbying/
>archive.fo/4KsiJ

>washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/07/11/inside-the-link-between-the-russian-lawyer-who-met-donald-trump-jr-and-the-trump-dossier/?utm_term=.47a84ad1c932
>archive.fo/jLFUT

>newsweek.com/who-rinat-akhmetshin-former-soviet-intelligence-officer-donald-trump-jr-637050
>archive.fo/0jU22

>f-fake n-n-news

It just goes to show how much we're shilled now.

No. It has to be about Trump. It has too!

Ignore slide threads and get in here.

CNN BREAKING NEWS: GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS WILL EXPOSE PIZZAGATE AND ALL THE DEMORAT CRIMES, IMMUNITY IS COMING BOYS

>blumph
>Some guy over a YEAR AGO points out that Trump's family name used to be Drumpf
>actually funny if you have an imagination and picture Donny slapping DRUMPF all over his buildings
>Sup Forums cries about it every day until the end of time

>The only thing you graduated for is watching CNN
Are you actually a Russian troll or do you just have mini strokes?

>Podesta
Talk about a big nothing pizza. Who the fuck was retarded enough to even entertain that?

/ptg/ was saying it'd probably be Manafort since Friday. There were a few loonies who thought it'd miraculously be Clinton but the consensus WAS Manafort.

There's no salt to be had.

on page 9 article 21c says "The trip proposed by defendant PAPADOPOULOS did not take place" in reference to the meetings that were being planned for the Trump campaign and the Russian government, so I find this to be a non issue as there wasn't even a meeting. I do wonder as to why he lied to the FBI about the Professor and the "Female Russian National" and there may be something there, but so far not enough evidence to prove Russian collusion, or more importantly Russian tampering in the Election.

>nothingburger
see

In fact it's proof that Trump thought it was a trap.

Nah, it's more like Democrats think the law only applies to right-wingers. Hence how they can hand-wave Clinton and crew breaking the same laws as
>muh hillary

>cries
this is projection fyi my dude

Not A Jew...

Hebrew...

>Things that happened during the Russian Reset
>Things that happened after Russia invaded Ukraine and influenced our elections.

Despite the invasion by Russia, and the deals that Manafort did, Trump still hired him. Also I guess CNN and Washington Post are good now? I guess all these articles are true.

>washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-apparently-admits-to-violating-ban-on-self-dealing-new-filing-to-irs-shows/2016/11/22/893f6508-b0a9-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html?utm_term=.704702826984
>washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.a8092bf5450f
>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/manafort-and-former-business-partner-asked-to-surrender-in-connection-with-special-counsel-probe/2017/10/30/6fe051f0-bd67-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.74d65f12c070
>washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html?utm_term=.95523cf22a00
>washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-dictated-sons-misleading-statement-on-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/07/31/04c94f96-73ae-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.f5fe4dd1728d
>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.e065afcc08d1
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/07/19/with-trump-and-russia-its-all-about-the-money/?utm_term=.7e8c3b9c90ba

>Drumpf
>actually funny
youtube.com/watch?v=vveb-29tOSg