When will the Japanese (Koreans) pay reparations to the true indigenous Japanese? THE MIGHTY AINU!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjc3Agmjhc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jōmon_period
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not so mighty if they got beat by japs.

literally who

The first Japanese is Jomon, not Ainu.
Ainu is close to Jomon.
Most of Japanese is mixed blood of Jomon and Yayoi.

>map
アイヌ = Ainu

This

We'll give back hokkaido to a bunch of drunk illiterates when you do the same to your entire country lel

Looks white to me
>mfw Sup Forumstards complain about White displacement whilst simultaneously worship Nips who displaced the white Ainu people

How are Japanese and Chinese so different when you look same? Wow

I meant for this

Quite ironic, that statement.

Honnami, football player
This guy is a mainland-Japanese, not Ainu

The Ainu speak a version of the basque language. Basques are a genetic isolate, so that's weird.

Ainu is not white. We can say it with the result of DNA testing.

I'm really curious about this actually. Is this something that's discussed or tought about in schools?

It's kind of similar to what happened to the people in North America BEFORE the "natives" migrated from Siberia. Yet no one talks about them except for the natives. And they were depicted as white "giants". They apperently tought the natives and they were assimilated/genocided into their culture.

Shhhh... no more tears. only korea now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjc3Agmjhc

It's well known in Japan

Looks like a Russian, not Ainu.

Do you think the underwater structures off your coast were built by them? How long were the natives on the island before they were assimilated?

Ah, yet another English teacher roleplaying as a Japanese. How's your $20,000/yr salary?

Got something to say, toilet scrubber?

Jōmon period, 14,000-300 BC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jōmon_period

Yayoi came to Japan from the continent in 300 BC
They brought rice to Japan. It changed Japan much.

Dude, that's Farina Jo. She's a German dating a Korean guy, not a Jap