PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - DANCE, MONKEYS, DANCE EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIFAc5ZtEsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

TICK
TOCK

Awooo

Trump officials wanted to collude, and wanted to leave Trump out of it.

Whoever it was (allegedly Manafort) used this Papodololpopusujsus guy because he was a low level no body. It's smart when you think about it. If someone were to fall, it was him and not Manafort (although they got him on different charges, but can still add to them).

They wanted to set up Trump to collude with the Russians with the "dirt" on Clinton.

Sorry but you can't say that the whole Russia story is a hoax. People in his team wanted it, but a senior adviser was smart enough to be against the meeting and it didn't happen.

This definitely proves that the Trump campaign was in absolute chaos.

>inquisitr
>blog tier site that has verifiably published falsehoods
Look up the name Kim DiCapria

>the trip proposed did not take place
Are these Müller niggers idiots?

IT'S STILL AWOOVEMENT, FOLKS!

TRUMPSHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

Geez, I didn't want to believe it, but I guess what they say is true. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Trump used us all along. This sucks. I think I can now understand 1/1000th the pain that the victim of a sexual assault must feel.

We need to fix our mistake. From now on, all our efforts will be to fight against Trump tooth and nail until he is removed from office. This is the end of his regime of terror. We'll never fall for the right's underhanded methods ever again.

>AL CAPONE RUNS MOB AND ORGANIZES MURDERS
>Feds get him on tax fraud
The UTTER STATE of the federal braindead cia niggers

>they never did

why didn't Trump just come out and say he had crooked people in the campaign and fire them

>had connections to make a meeting
>meeting didn't happen
>somehow this is a crime

???

Can't expect dishonest dems to show how the story ended.
> Someone suggested you should meet Putin
> This means you're colluding with them against the United States
Why would this meeting be necessary at all if he was colluding with Russia for years?

Screams plant. Or just a really dumb guy.

No they are colluding with the media like Hannity is saying. Its all smoke

>On or about

mueller is a trump plant
he met with trump day before appointment by rosenstein
he only gets tax fraud and some no name to lie about collusion taking place

>conspiracy against the US
>Lying to the FBI
Holy fuck when are they going to fire Mueller. This is even fucking stupider than I thought it would be. Dems lie and commit perjury literally every single fucking day.

All of this for two guys that need to pay debts, and a guy that needs to pay debnts

Seems to be mostly what I'm seeing this morning. Papadoo dudes story isn't really new, leaked to wapo months ago. He's been trying to officially sell it tho for a payday so nyt bought. Nothing there the Russia probe hasn't known for months and he isn't under investigation...

THESE ARE CALLED PROCESS CRIMES. THIS IS WHAT THE FBI DOES WHEN THEY FOUND NO REAL SHIT.

CHILL!

Drumpf is so done for

What is your reading comprehension level?

> People on his team wanted to meet with Putin
> This proves that he was colluding with them
> No, this means that he was colluding with them for years before and ran as a manchurian candidate
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Its not a crime if dems do it, Manafort failed to comply with the democrat registration act.

Everything about this Poopdalot screams trap to me t b h

Which was smart because it ensures Trump is untouchable. The chaos means nothing can be traced back to him. It's hyperchess in action.

dude he told the FBI there WAS COLLUSION and is being indicted because mueller found out there was none
fucking kek this is going to be the most hilarious civil war ever

>dance edition
>dance dance trump
>DDT
i dont know if i want to make an image of trump dancing on a DDR board or giving Clinton a DDT

Calling all DC/northern VA anons. Most of the time Podesta is out in DC without security. I am not a rich man, but inherited my grandmother's house and sold it for 400K. I don't need the money and was going to give to charity. But , if one of you beats the shot out of pedestal, I will pay you 200K cash, and pay your bail and legal fees with the other 200K. I am willing to pay 40K up front. Duck that pedo scum. The FBI is ignoring his criminal ads.

Deliverately misunderstanding is absolutely right

Dopey FBI doesn't know how to win! I WILL TEACH THEM!

FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU ALL FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

They're trying to justify wasting 10 months and millions of dollars.

and the only reason to lie like that is if he is a demorat plant

Why don't you get it? Democrats are above the law, de jure & de facto. It's almost irrelevant to focus on what they did or didn't do and how they might've broken law.

Can they use it to get to trump tho?

Hello fbi

qrd on big poppa dumpalous?

>Her parents brought her to this country as an infant in search of better treatment for her cerebral palsy.

Nobody ever asks what is Mexico's responsibility to serve its citizens during all this. Do they have low expectations because they're all brown?

Don’t forget to vote Virginians

November 7th

Pretty much. Talk was heating up on uranium one and Hillary. So in a panic, Mueller indicted to take the focus off. Since he is implicated in that uranium scandal himself.

The deep state will not go quietly. As they are dying their media outlets will shill distractions. They will unleash every bit of ammo, every smear, every lie, anything they have to hold on for one more moment. It's already too late for them. The election of 2016 was poison for the globalist elites who nearly destroyed our great nation.

Trump would say that it was going on behind his back, which is either a truth or lie.

His advisers could well have kept him in the dark, which is smarter but still retarded to do because there were too many people in on the job.

Someone was bound to talk and it turned out to be the low level nobody. Shocking... no. Actually it isn't.

Yeah, I'm thinking this faggot was a DNC plant to try and get something out of a russian meeting. This is also why msm keeps pushing the collusion story. This kills the narrative again but expect cnn to ride it for the rest of the week.
The real question is how to bring uranium one into this

The FBI is so fucking incompetent they couldn't even bust a mobster for any of his actual mob crimes. If anyone expected them to find collusion, they're brain dead.

because its illegal for a US presidential candidate to meet a foreign head of state...

is spit my covfefe all over my spirit cooking.. get a life

>he told the FBI there WAS COLLUSION and is being indicted because mueller found out there was none

Lel

Hes a CIA nigger
they all are
Men have waited 200 years for something like this

W-what the fuck. $.02 deducted from your account

What do we do?
Trump looks like he's fucked.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE DRUMPFKINS EAT SHIT ONCE MORE
IS IT 4D CHESS LMAOOO

Guys, this looks bad. I am a Trump supporter but I am an American first. We can't let something like this slide just because our guy is in office.

I do get it. And I voice my frustrations on Sup Forums and get told by idiots that Sessions is a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong by not going after these crimes because he's "too busy" doing other things.

I didn't say it proves Trump himself was colluding. His team sure as hell was, or at least the intent of colluding is there. That is literally in the documents.

That AND he has to go to congress to justify the fat saleries his team is getting while working this "case", next month, (next week I think)

enemy spook spotted
get off my board

There are plenty of children's hospital in Mexico that do treatment free of charge. The money she spent to pay the cartel to smuggle her across the border could have been used to take her to one

see

Reminder that there is an ACTIVE FBI INVESTIGATION INTO URANIUM ONE. Sessions confirmed this under oath before Congress. Keep your hats on, folks, it's gonna get pretty spooky.

White peepl need ta pay fo everyone cuz dey is raycis

Which Clint film is this from and wyh don't I recognize it instantly

Eastwood made some great kinos as director too

GET IN HERE

>The FBI is so fucking incompetent they couldn't even bust a mobster for any of his actual mob crimes
lmao

Never forgive. Never forget.

Trump played us for fools. We will show him the power of Sup Forums. Our "meme magic" will no longer be used for him, but for more worthy, more moderate candidates! Tell everyone, Sup Forums no longer supports Donald Trump!

Drumpf and his russian clan of traitors about to get BTFO by Mueller

>Be George
>Want to collude with Russia
>Try to set up meeting with Russia
>Be told no by Manafort
>Fast forward to 2017
>Questioned by FBI
>Say Russian Collusion Meeting took place
>FBI later finds out that you lied
>Admit that you lied about Russian Collusion Meeting taking place
>Meeting never happened

>Somehow, this means Trump colluded with Russia

This is why I'm worried.

Clint is a legend and I will be sad when he passes.

A guy says a few weeks after he is hired that he has connections, you brush him off. Who cares?

>the intent of colluding
What even is intent, really?

>Manafort gets charged with conspiracy against the US over tax evasion and a fib
>Hillary Clinton and all her ilk are just fine

Fuck it all

Given that the Russia conspiracy theory has been completely evidence-free so far, this was obviously going to start by throwing a bunch of unrelated charges around and seeing if anyone starts talking.

You wish

What the fuck is the actual charge against Manafort based on?

But muh pedos and muh painkillers

>the absolute STATE of CNN right now

Full blown mental illness

I'm sure he would have lost the election if he fired them.

Hello CIA. Getting that paycheck I see.

Where does it say that George said he had connections to arrange a meeting? It just says he had a national security meeting.

>WE ARE THE FUTURE
>White Victory
>building White political power by electing White candidates to all levels of government
What would be the reaction?

So desperate.

Literally the narrative right now

>low level guys and people who were fired within 5 months get tax evasion and popopopo essentially says that nothing happened despite having the necessary connections to do so
>fucked

Basically a bunch of already well known bad apples who were fired early on in the campaign are done for and that's it

What are you talking about.

you glow in the dark

Sorry CTR, your not going to make us your personal army by claiming that tax evasion=Russia conspiracy.

Nice try CIA