Nordics created all the culture and civilizations on this world, modern day mongrel Greeks, Shitalians, Chinese...

Nordics created all the culture and civilizations on this world, modern day mongrel Greeks, Shitalians, Chinese, Egyptians, Arabs, Mongols, Iraqis, Mayans and other shitskins and poop eyed mutts have no right to claim OUR heritage.

Nordics created all the culture and civilizations on this world, modern day mongrel Greeks, Shitalians, Chinese, Egyptians, Arabs, Mongols, Iraqis, Mayans and other shitskins and poop eyed mutts have no right to claim OUR heritage.

Daily shill thread
Sage

Salaam alekum

True, i am sick and tired of the black and brown washing of our history

this is either an asian shitskin in australia, manipulative polak or indian shitskin

100% non white op

But if the nordics migrated and created all these wonderful civilizations, why didn't they create a great civilization in the heart of the Nordic people, the purest area, in Scandinavia? Why did they live in straw huts for the majority of their history?

Too cold

lack of italians.

>still no finnish portrait

Daily reminder Finnish has at least 2000 common words with Sumerian.

Nordics were great conquerors, but I wouldn't say that we have all cultures and civilizations just because of them.
They may conquered and founded comfy kingdoms all over Europe, but there were great civilzations before their climax

whut

Daily reminder nordcucks are semites filths therefor they are not white

>Mayans
My sides

Are we getting raided ? I am seeing a lot of shit threads

Yes we do

There were many greeks ruling over egypt, I think cleopatra was part of a greek dynasty aswell.

Blacks created all the culture and civilizations on this world, modern day mongrel Greeks, Shitalians, Chinese, Egyptians, Arabs, Mongols, Iraqis, Mayans and other shitskins and blue eyed mutts have no right to claim OUR heritage.

stay calm and support el-Sisi.

ooga booga we created the things we stole

we wuz viKANGZ

ever seen a blonde man that history didn't call an idiot?

Oh, look - another divide-and-conquer shill thread. Sage.